trial thread: 3/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know TM is a single mom.

I found my answer in the pdf for the said pic

Page 9: A home in Woodstock McClintic told the court looks like one Rafferty told her he knew the layout of, and, according to McClintic he could easily “take someone”.

Right, and what I'm saying is #9 was taken at the same housing complex Tara used to live in, whether it's the same unit, who knows? KWIM??

Pic 54

Im puzzled, if TLM threw away the blue and white shoes, she would have the shoes that MR gave her to wear, but why would she have yet another pair in her possession that were gathered as evidence????? Are these the ones that MR was wearing, why would she have them?

That housing unit is right next to Oliver Stephens public school and shows me that he was trolling for single moms and, even better, single moms who lived near an elementary school. JMO

How can shoes that were exposed to the elements for 6 weeks be spotless, even the laces? JMO

How can shoes that were exposed to the elements for 6 weeks be spotless, even the laces? JMO

There's a grocery bag in the photo, maybe they were in a bag all that time? Who knows..

Some were wondering if these are the shoes worn by TLM or if they are an identical pair for media release pics. All you can see in the video is that she is wearing white and blue shoes.

Looking back through the evidence pics, many items are tagged with an evidence number...I don't see one on these shoes. The knife, hair dye and a couple other pics show tags.

How would forensics extract DNA from a pair of running shoes that have been covered with melting snow for weeks? Maybe they cook them and after they're done, they look like new. Just guessing.

How would forensics extract DNA from a pair of running shoes that have been covered with melting snow for weeks? Maybe they cook them and after they're done, they look like new. Just guessing.

If TLM tossed them out the window, they would have landed on snow, as the area had a snowfall on April 6th. I don't recall any significant snowfalls after that date.

The trial of an Ontario man accused of abducting, sexually assaulting and murdering eight-year-old Victoria (Tori) Stafford will resume Friday.

The 12-member jury hearing the case was given a break Thursday so the court could hear a number of legal arguments. The contents of these legal arguments are under an automatic publication ban.

Read more: http://www.canada.com/news/After+we...+work+Friday/6309505/story.html#ixzz1pEjJQTcP

Just jumping in to say that I am finding this trial very tough. It is just breaking my heart what happened to that little girl.

Tink

Right, and what I'm saying is #9 was taken at the same housing complex Tara used to live in, whether it's the same unit, who knows? KWIM??

Are you suggesting perhaps TLM may have picked out a unit in this complex because if need be, she would be able to describe the layout because she had been in one or two here before? The layouts would all be somewhat the same, maybe just reversed. She was not able to find the other place she said he showed her.

Are you suggesting perhaps TLM may have picked out a unit in this complex because if need be, she would be able to describe the layout because she had been in one or two here before? The layouts would all be somewhat the same, maybe just reversed. She was not able to find the other place she said he showed her.

:shush:

What really bothers me is how nonchalant they were with Tori in the back of the car. I mean, stopping at Tim Hortons and Home Depot with an eight yr old kidnapped child in the back seat? It breaks my heart to think of Tori in the car in these parking lots and all it would take is her to start screaming at the first person who walked by the car. Way too risky of MR and TLM if you ask me.

What makes you think that Rafferty and/or Tori were in the car at that point, other than what McClintic claims? It sounds somewhat unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal