17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone remembering to use IMO etc when needed, and to link to facts that support their inferences?

:tyou:

I don't think John is lying. I think he reported what he believed he saw.

Many of the other witnesses have said they didn't see things clearly because it was so dark. So I would have to wonder how John was so sure that one person was wearing red. In the dark red would look black.

Just another thing that makes me go hmm.
Because they were right outside of his back door, literally.

Many of the other witnesses have said they didn't see things clearly because it was so dark. So I would have to wonder how John was so sure that one person was wearing red. In the dark red would look black.

Maybe where his Apt. is located had a street light lit up so he could see.

JMO

Yes the video with GZ at SPD looks like he had been punched senseless. It even appears he may have asked LE to tuck in his shirt after being searched. You have to wonder why the officer was going through his pockets and checking his jacket, pants, etc. Why wasn't that done at the scene??? jmo

And why weren't they wearing gloves? That is a huge "no no?" He had to have had blood somewhere on his clothes??

The person rushing at you with the visible gun or knife would clearly be the initial aggressor in that instance... Unless I'm missing something?

Perhaps. But what if he isn't "rushing"? What if you mistake his taking out his weapon for "brandishing" it at you?

We've heard legislators and attorneys say SYG is bad law. I think any of us can think of scenarios where two people may each mistakenly believe the other poses an existential threat without any actual provocation.

It may even have been true in this case. (I don't think so, but it's possible.) We have reports that a policeman interpreted the law one way but was overruled by a DA.

Why am I having flashbacks of Geraldo getting his nose broken?

Anyone who has the stomach to watch Geraldo, please keep us updated on what is being said.

Please and thank you.
I just cannot stomach Geraldo....He makes me wnt to puke..IMHO

From what the reporter said it happened right in front of Johns patio doors.So he had a very clear view JMO.Light also might have been on.JMO

Hi to all, I am just reading at this point. There is too much hearsay involved. When it gets down to the nitty gritty I feel I wont know what is fact and what is fiction.LOL.. Of course my mind is like a sieve.:floorlaugh::moo:

Geraldo just had MLK's neice on. She was very elegant and basically spoke about keeping the peace and still demanding justice.

Commerical

Next is Ann Coulter ..........................

I didn't catch much with the 13 yr old and dad's gf. She has lived in the community for 4 years and said she had heard nothing about the break-ins or robberies.

Because they were right outside of his back door, literally.

But they were also literally right outside Mary Cutcher's back door, and she said she didn't hear any signs of a struggle, or any yelling that would jibe with John's account.

This is all very confusing.

Perhaps. But what if he isn't "rushing"? What if you mistake his taking out his weapon for "brandishing" it at you?

We've heard legislators and attorneys say SYG is bad law. I think any of us can think of scenarios where two people may each mistakenly believe the other poses an existential threat without any actual provocation.

It may even have been true in this case. (I don't think so, but it's possible.) We have reports that a policeman interpreted the law one way but was overruled by a DA.
I'm not sure anyone can accurately answer these questions without being in the situation themselves. If I was minding my own business and someone approached me with a weapon in their hand, they'd find themselves looking down the barrel of mine pretty quickly if verbal commands failed to work. I can't speak for anyone else on that matter. If someone approached me with a holstered gun, or a concealed weapon that was printing ("hidden", but obviously there) I'd probably try to figure out what they want from a reasonable distance. However, things can go sour very fast and I can't honestly say what a "reasonable" reaction in that scenario is. Someone, unarmed just walking up to me? People do that all the time. No big deal.

Photo says provided by the family on it. And I do think, that when there had not been an arrest, the martin family moved forward and hired an attorney with the goal of having GZ arrested and held accountable for murdering their son. I think they were going to do what the attorney advised them to do. Moo

I believe that is why people hire attorneys for advice. I doubt if the family thought about the picture and it could have been provided by anyone in the family. As I said I have some older pictures of my grandchildren (couple of years) on my piano. The rest are in my camera, computer or on a memory disk. If someone asked me for a picture I'd probably grab the one that was already framed to give to them and not have gone through my computer in their situation. When your child dies you are like a zoombie, I mean it is the worst thing that can happen, you aren't sitting there thinking of ways to deceive people. Once the initial shock wears off you can think more clearly but to suggest this family set out from day 1 to deceive people....I just don't believe it.

I also think their attorney has better things to do than to be thinking about deceiving people with an old picture. To what end.....what would be the point? So that people can criticize them? I don't think they ever considered the option. And, let's face it if that were their intent they would have known what the results would be. Because there is always someone out there who will criticize how you handled yourself because it's not what they would do. jmo

Geraldo just had MLK's neice on. She was very elegant and basically spoke about keeping the peace and still demanding justice.Commerical

Next is Ann Coulter ..........................

I didn't catch much with the 13 yr old and dad's gf. She has lived in the community for 4 years and said she had heard nothing about the break-ins or robberies.

As was Trayvon's parents and their attorney when they were being interviewed..JMHO

But they were also literally right outside Mary Cutcher's back door, and she said she didn't hear any signs of a struggle, or any yelling that would jibe with John's account.

I watched the video that Moocow provided, officer M. said that Mary stated she witnessed what Zimmerman said happened.

She gave her statement to police and now she's trying to say that they ignored her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE_Zhutjl38

And Mary Cutcher has contradicted herself in the media. She's also said that she didn't hear screaming or sounds of a struggle, but there clearly was because others called in to report it. It even got recorded on 911 tapes from these same people.

Furthermore, if she's trying to say that police took a statement that's inconsistent with what she saw... The police said she made a sworn statement. This means she wrote it and signed it herself. There aren't really any take-backs on those; if it's not true, you effectively committed perjury by signing it.

After listening to 911 calls and other witnesses, Mary C's account doesn't seem to fit with anyone else. That one guy on Anderson Cooper saw them on the ground in place and not running anywhere when shot run out. On 911 tapes, loud screams are heard up to the shot, and every body else seems to describe screaming, not crying of a "little boy."

We do know the phone made its way into the lawyer Crump's hands. It was the family and their attorneys that unlocked it and figured out and diagrammed the last calls. There is no evidence that the police did anything in way of checking the phone. Apparantly they just gave it to the family. Had they tried to get the contents of the phone -- which you would think they would do in a homicide investigation -- they would have at least figured out who TM was talking to in the minutes before he was killed.
I thought they got the call logs online, not from the phone?

Trayvon's phone logs, also obtained exclusively by ABC News, show the conversation occurred five minutes before police first arrived on the scene.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...death-recounts/story?id=15959017#.T3kOe9mP_Kj

A T-Mobile phone log provided by the family's attorney shows Trayvon's girlfriend called him again at 7:12 p.m., just moments after having hung up with him. "I think this dude is following me," Trayvon told her, according to her account to family attorney Benjamin Crump.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2017887566_trayvonmartinfacts02.html

I don't think anyone has said where the cellphone is. JMO

If those who made the SYG law say that it does not apply to Zimmerman, I am sure these same lawmakers can explain that to the judge/jury and let them decide.

Honestly, I'm expecting an arrest for Manslaughter within the next 9 days and that will quiet things down for a little while. I also think that Zimmerman will be bailed out of jail immediately and go right back into hiding until his trial.

Then we get to look forward to doc. dumps.

There is no verdict in the world that can be worse than Caylee's. None!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wcsleuth