GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Investigators say the suspect was parked beside Golden's truck and an argument erupted between them. The woman opened fire on Golden, shooting her at least six times.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8625448

I wonder who the witness was that saw/heard the argument was and I wonder what the argument could have been about, door ding, parked too close, maybe bumped the Lexus with baby carrier while trying to get baby in the truck. Something so stupid I'm sure and certainly not worth taking an innocent life.

I could see things escalating in a parking lot, but not to a point where shots are fired and overkill and then take the baby. This just doesn't make any sense. If anything once they killed the woman, you would think they would have just left rather then taking the newborn.

If it was about an argument, why take the baby?

Who knows? Maybe an ex who thought Kala had stolen her husband and kids and she wanted to get even. Just a wild guess...but seriously who knows why people do things like this.

At one point during the search for Keegan, a SWAT scene unfolded outside an apartment complex in the 12400 block of Sawmill Road, about a mile and a half from where the baby was kidnapped. As the SWAT team moved in they realized no one was in the apartment.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...7820445.html&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13347232701951

Now am I wrong or did they not say they found someone in that apt on the phone leading them to the other location.....UGH media drives me nuts....

Also if you look real close at the driver side rear door looks like it has a fresh dent, wonder if that has something to do with this crime?

Also if you look real close at the driver side rear door looks like it has a fresh dent, wonder if that has something to do with this crime?
Porta I noticed that as well and I couldn't tell if the light being shined on it by the deputy made it look like a dent-it sure looks like one. And/or maybe there is blood there?

Keegan's mom and her husband were married just this past December?

So odd that she was taking the baby for the first check up at 3 days old. Thank goodness the baby is alive, so sad for the mother.

Not odd...many obs or midwives encourage a 24-48 hour visit after birth or discharge. Did it the first time, didn't go until later months with my second.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I just can't imagine it being just a random crime,it does seem premeditated and planned .
They seemed to target little Keegan.It's strange the family members don't seem to know anything.7 Gun shots !!! That's a lot of rage.....
...and the baby was unharmed.....really odd,I'm not even sure what to think....also weird that the suspect was arressted but not charged....does it even say that the suspect they arrested was male or female?wonder if that person was even at the original crime scene?

I don't see anything to indicate that this was planned specifically against this particular family. I am not sure what this all about, but if somebody is specifically targeting a particular woman with a baby why do it in a public place? Maybe the baby kidnapping was the plan and this person was waiting for whoever came out with a baby.

I don't see anything to indicate that this was planned specifically against this particular family. I am not sure what this all about. Maybe the baby kidnapping was the plan and this person was waiting for whoever came out with a baby.

I am wondering the same thing. That maybe they were trolling for a baby. I would think that most people who took a newborn might be with another adult as well. I took my son back in at age 3 days for a check to make sure his jaundice had cleared, but my mom went with me .

Now I would warn every mom with a newborn to travel with another adult if possible. I cannot believe that poor woman would be shot 7 times in her pediatricians pking lot. :mad:

So maybe they saw she was alone and the baby was as newborn== BINGO/Jackpot.

As police were questioning a woman in connection with the case, the baby was headed home to be with his father and brothers in Spring.

http://www.khou.com/news/Witnesses-...utside-Spring-pediatric-center-147820445.html

And just before midnight, the family thought they were to be reunited with the infant, but that was not to be the case.

The baby's grandmother, Linda Golden, and the baby's father, Keith Schuchardt, arrived with other family members at Conroe Police Department late Tuesday.

Golden said she was told that the authorities wanted to do background investigations on the entire family before releasing the child to them.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ound-safe-after-mom-killed-during-3489348.php

I HOPE that they have a good reason for this.
But I'm having a hard time coming up with one.
If they are not cleared to have the newborn, why do they still have the other two (very young boys?)
Something is not right here... why wouldn't they want to release him? :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back