17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many second trials after a mistrial result in a successful conviction?

From watching Discovery ID way too much, I'd say quite a few of them. At least 4 that I've seen in the last couple months.

In my opinion he blew off the murder of a black kid, and very likely because he was black.

I would personally like to see THIS investigated, and possibly charges here as well against everyone involved in this attempted cover up.

I agree, and I keep seeing people asking why these people would lie and cover for GZ, and I just keep thinking that they did it because they could, because they really didn't think there would ever be an repercussions about it, after all what could the parents actually DO.

Then things blew up and by then there was no way they could say.," Ooopsie, made a mistake here, gee, we should have tested for drugs and alcohol, and perhaps we could have actually documented those injuries with photo's, and just maybe he should have been arrested, excuse me I'll just go do that now." By the time it all blew up, it was too late, they couldn't back down or go back, they had to keep covering to keep everyone from knowing that they had thought what they had was just a theif kid so they phoned it in instead of actually investigating like they were investigating the killing of a person who mattered. IMO JMHO and stuff.

I don't think the investigation was over when Crump <mod snip>came onboard. I think they were still accumulating evidence and figuring things out.

Arrests are not always made the first night.

Had someone wanted to do so, they could have had a picnic lunch the next day on the spot Trayvon was killed. Nor did the police bother to have Zimmerman tested for alcohol or drugs. Hell, they didn't even bother wearing gloves when they handled and searched this "critically injured" guy -- I wore gloves patting people down who weren't injured which really should tell you all you need to know about how bloody Zimmerman really was.

This entire thing is a fiasco thanks to the police. In my opinion, these guys really need to be brought up on civil rights charges.

IMO etc

Trayvon Martin's Parents Will Be Attending George Zimmerman's Murder Trial Everyday

"Tracy and Sabrina will be attending George Zimmerman's murder trial every day once it begins. They will also cooperate with Special Prosecutor Angela Corey's office to appear anytime they are requested for pre-trial matters," Natalie Jackson, one of the attorneys representing the Martin family, told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...murder-trial-trayvon-martin-parents-attending

The Martin's attorneys are NOT trying this case, O'Mara is.

And? They are representing the victim in this case, and are trying this case in the court of public opinion, as far as I can see.

See I don't think this statement is true and I think it is a self serving lie told my Chief Lee. IMO

When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense

Officer Smith had Zimmerman in custody and he never said Zimmerman claimed this in his report.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

And? They are representing the victim in this case, and are trying this case in the court of public opinion, as far as I can see.

They're not representing the victim in this case. The victim is DEAD! They are representing the victim's family.

~jmo~

BBM: No they are NOT representing the victim in this case, they are representing the victim's family. The prosecution (State Attorney's Office) is representing the victim.

See I don't think this statement is true and I think it is a self serving lie told my Chief Lee. IMO

When the Sanford Police Department arrived at the scene of the incident, Mr.
Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense

Officer Smith had Zimmerman in custody and he never said Zimmerman claimed this in his report.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Zimmerman_Martin_shooting.pdf

I think their whole investigation was nothing but a big lie and coverup from the get go.

~jmo~

It is being investigated.

Now, yes. At the time, no.

Again, they never even bothered to test Zimmerman for drugs or alcohol, they tried to coach witnesses to influence their statements in order to assist Zimmerman. I can turn on cartoon network and watch Scooby Doo do a more professional job.

Seriously, what more do you really need to know?

MOO etc

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," the girl said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...on-martin-was-on-cellphone-when-he-was-shot/1

ABC News had more detail:
ABC News was there exclusively as the 16-year-old girl told Crump about the last moments of the teenager's life. Martin had been talking to his girlfriend all the way to the store where he bought Skittles and a tea. The phone was in his pocket and the earphone in his ear, Crump said.

"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-ma...-crucial-phone/story?id=15959017#.T5X5dtlOKHc
BBM

Technically they aren't representing the family. It's the STATE vs. Zimmerman.

I don't see the STATE out stumping. But Zimmerman's legal representation in this case, O'Mara, is.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member