17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Zimmerman Police Call w. Time Stamps and Notes - YouTube Also notice when the tapping starts. If you listen close, the taps begin (three light taps) when he is saying the word 'Uhmm' = 3) TIME 7:12:32 Dispatch: Where are you goin to meet with them at? Zimmerman: "Um = 3 light taps) if they come in through the uh....(taptap....taptap = 4) gate ."Tell them to go straight past the clubhouse....(taptaptaptaptap = 5) and uh.....(then a waiting pause as distracted) + screech sound ) then back to dispatch. Zimmerman: "straight past the clubhouse..and make a left."

There were FIVE taps the second time not FOUR. If it is urgent and you want to get someones attention you start tapping. See first round of tapping sounds. = (taptap / taptap) = 4 taps. To try again repeat the act, plus add 1. (tap/tap/tap/tap/tap) = 5. Just to be sure. Make the second set of tapping not only more numerous, be sure to make them louder. Add the pause of a few seconds between the first set of taps and the second, while at the same time making a vocal pause in your attempt to answer a simple question from the police dispatch = you are distracted. This would appear that 'something' was going on behind the scenes that was caught on tape yet has been missed. This starts at 7:12:32 and sound is not heard anywhere else. IMO those sounds are created by Zimmerman and it sounds more like the tapping on a screen door and not taps from the dispatcher's keyboard. I hope future posts will have more info to give credence to the thought of someone helping GZ to corner TM.

Hmmm, makes me curious about 'John'. The one who 'told em to stop I'm calling 911', then locked his door and went upstairs to call 911 and looked out the window and Trayvon was dead by then. Does anyone know where John's call falls in the sequence of 911 calls? I would like to hear it.

I'll look for a link to the above info.

wm

ETA Never mind about the link. Elley Mae beat me to it in her above post. Thanks Elley Mae!

Remember when everyone hated Mark NeJame and swore up and down about how unethical he was?

I do. LOL.

They were wrong then too. :D O'Mara's peer-reviewed ethical rating is AV.

http://www.martindale.com/Results.aspx?ft=1&frm=freesearch&afs=mark o'mara orlando, fl

Name: Mark M. O'Mara
Peer Review Rated
Client Review Rated
Documents
Job Title: Member
Organization: Mark M. O'Mara, P.A.
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense; White Collar Crime; Driving While Intoxicated; Family Law; Divorce; Traffic Violations; Misdemeanors; Child Custody; Support
Office: Orlando, Florida (Orange Co.)
Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
Client Review Rating: Preeminent 5.0 out of 5

http://www.martindale.com/Results.aspx?ft=1&frm=freesearch&afs=mark o'mara orlando, fl
Name: Mark E. NeJame
Peer Review Rated
Client Review Rated
Documents
Job Title: Member
Organization: Nejame, Lafay, Jancha, Barker, Joshi, & Moreno, P.A.
Practice Areas: Criminal Law; Personal Injury; Commercial Litigation; Civil Litigation; Immigration Law
Office: Orlando, Florida (Orange Co.)
Peer Review Rating: AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5
Client Review Rating: Preeminent 5.0 out of 5

:cow:

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r-video/30966922/detail.html

I haven't seen MOM's legal site referenced here yet. This site is not a FB site. This site will not be the donation site - planned to be kept separately at gzdefensefund.

http://www.gzlegalcase.com/

Why Social Media for George Zimmerman?

on 28 April 2012.

We understand that it is unusual for a legal defense to maintain a social media presence on behalf of a defendant, but we also acknowledge that this is a very unusual case. Here are our justifications for our online efforts, and some guidelines we have put in place to help you understand what you can expect. We do understand and acknowledge the criticism that this is an opportunistic move using the event of a tragedy for personal or firm gain. Rest assured, that if the controversy surrounding this matter subsided tomorrow, so would our efforts to address the perceived problems the way we feel is necessary.

First, we contend that social media in this day and age cannot be ignored. It is now a critical part of presidential politics, it has been part of revolutions in the Middle East, and it is going to be an unavoidable part of high-profile legal cases, just as traditional media has been and continues to be. We feel it would be irresponsible to ignore the robust online conversation, and we feel equally as strong about establishing a professional, responsible, and ethical approach to new media.

FWIW, At first I thought that MOM's offices had not yet found the GZ presence on WS's site. Now I'm wondering. ;)

To the mods:
Does it make sense to start a thread for discussing MOM's posts at gzlegalcase.com ??

Crump will represent his client's interests all as well as O'Mara will represent his client's interests.

They both did the same thing. Went on television and made statements asserting their client's positions regarding the private meeting.

O'Mara did not explain why his client wants the meeting, but said is that if it were to happen, it would be private -- just Zimmerman and Trayvon's parents, Tracy Martin and Sybrina Fulton.

http://baynews9.com/content/news/ba...icles/cfn/2012/4/18/trayvon_martin_judge.html

Why would he even talk about a meeting that he is asserting is private, on the day before the hearing? I see that as very self-serving.

I for one would like them all to zip it but it isn't going to happen. Let the court handle this case. However one can't be criticized for doing the same thing the other is IMO.

No one is worse than the other IMO.

They're attorneys. Why would we expect them to act any different than attorneys??? lol

No, thank God I have never experienced having one of my children murdered. I can't even fathom it. I do understand exactly what you are saying. :hug:

Trayvon should have never died that night. For me, there is absolutely no question about that. And I'll agree that GZ could have expressed himself more eloquently. However, I just can't jump to the assumption that GZ isn't sincerely sorry for his actions that led to Trayvon's death. And not just because of the trouble he is facing now... I imagine he truly regrets that a 17 yr. old kid died and he was responsible for it.

I certainly respect that I can't possibly view it the same way a parent who has experienced such horror does. That is just how I see it.

I believe he is sorry, too, because it means the person he "misjudged" was not one of those thieving kids that always gets away. I think he is sorry because he now has changed his life forever and regardless of all the money coming in, it's not in a good way.

I also believe they pulled that $54,000 out first to ensure that his wife finishes up her schooling. With only 4 months to go, IMO it is very important to the both of them that she finish and not have the pressure of trying to work and attend school, too. jmo

I believe he is sorry, too, because it means the person he "misjudged" was not one of those thieving kids that always gets away. I think he is sorry because he now has changed his life forever and regardless of all the money coming in, it's not in a good way.

I also believe they pulled that $54,000 out first to ensure that his wife finishes up her schooling. With only 4 months to go, IMO it is very important to the both of them that she finish and not have the pressure of trying to work and attend school, too. jmo

Could be, but I have questions about this possible big spend. She should have qualifed for plenty of aid, due to their financial status. And I'm not talking just loans, but grants. Her package for this semester would have been completed before all this started, I would think.

$54,000.00 is a ton of money to go through in about a month...and there's a story, I'm just not sure I've heard it yet.

They're attorneys. Why would we expect them to act any different than attorneys??? lol
JMO/IMO
Absolutely.

Mark O'Mara will do his best to represent GZ. GZ is innocent until proven guilty. Taking on a client like GZ is rather complicated. There is a good chance that no matter what Mr. O'Mara does in his career after this trial is over, he'll always be best known as GZ's attorney.

Benjamin Crump will be assisting the family, and I think that service is very important. Trayvon's parents are forever the parents of a murdered child. That is too much to bear alone, and they need support.

I'm OK with both attorneys doing their jobs.

The difference, IMO, Crump lied and humiliated GZ and O'Mara in his press conference, he never spoke with O'Mara so he couldn't have known the family did not want an apology - until after the hearing, in that same press conference. JMO
JMO

Humilated? O'Mara did a fine job of it all on his own when his client testified.

I don't see it that way at all. He is on television daily, he has people managing a FB o behalf of his client. I' don't believe for a minute that he didn't know what Mr. Crump said. If O'Mara is going to play to the camera , he had better pay attention to the responses he gets on camera. Because this apology in court backfired, and then he offered an equally disingenuous apology to the apology once "again" to the media. He is off his game. And looking foolish. Did he send a letter to Mr. Crump or did he go on the news to do it. It really is not cute.

I had high hopes and began this case making positive approval comments about O'Mara. No more.

Not only did the defense fail in this stunt over the apology, his own case was hurt. Because if it is true that GZ has told many inconsistent stories, George's own words will hurt him. The aging of a decedent Trayvon Martin will come back to bite them. I've been in the funeral profession for a long time, and never have I heard of a decedent aging by 6 to 8 years. O'Mara struck out on this gamble. And Zimmerman testifying that he felt sorry about the death, in a police statement also. If it never happened watch that one come flying back to him to explain in the future. Another inconsistency? Maybe!

Humilated? O'Mara did a fine job of it all on his own when his client testified.

I don't see it that way at all. He is on television daily, he has people managing a FB o behalf of his client. I' don't believe for a minute that he didn't know what Mr. Crump said. If O'Mara is going to play to the camera , he had better pay attention to the responses he gets on camera. Because this apology in court backfired, and then he offered an equally disingenuous apology to the apology once "again" to the media. He is off his game. And looking foolish. Did he send a letter to Mr. Crump or did he go on the news to do it. It really is not cute.

I had high hopes and began this case making positive approval comments about O'Mara. No more.

Not only did the defense fail in this stunt over the apology, his own case was hurt. Because if it is true that GZ has told many inconsistent stories, George's own words will hurt him. The aging of a decedent Trayvon Martin will come back to bite them. I've been in the funeral profession for a long time, and never have I heard of a decedent aging by 6 to 8 years. O'Mara struck out on this gamble. And Zimmerman testifying that he felt sorry about the death, in a police statement also. If it never happened watch that one come flying back to him to explain in the future. Another inconsistency? Maybe!

Thank you Grandmaj.

Yep, so much for trying your case in the media - he even admits that's exactly what he's doing.

Attorney launches social media campaign for Zimmerman..

"We understand that it is unusual for a legal defense to maintain a social media presence on behalf of a defendant, but we also acknowledge that this is a very unusual case," said a statement on the blog.

In the blog's second post, the group explained the reasons behind its use of social media:

Discrediting and eliminating fraudulent websites and social profiles.
Disputing misinformation.
Discouraging speculation.
Acknowledging the larger significance of the case.
Providing a forum for communication with the law firm.
Providing a voice for Mr. Zimmerman.
Raising funds.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/179...es-social-media-campaign-for-george-zimmerman

He wasn't going off what Crump said perhaps. He was going off what SF said about wanting an apology. Is Crump going to continue to have to do damage control on what SF says because she has a kind heart and it doesn't mesh well with the sharp rhetoric that he is trying to convey when he's in front of a camera?

Yep, so much for trying your case in the media - he even admits that's exactly what he's doing.

Attorney launches social media campaign for Zimmerman..

"We understand that it is unusual for a legal defense to maintain a social media presence on behalf of a defendant, but we also acknowledge that this is a very unusual case," said a statement on the blog.

In the blog's second post, the group explained the reasons behind its use of social media:

Discrediting and eliminating fraudulent websites and social profiles.
Disputing misinformation.
Discouraging speculation.
Acknowledging the larger significance of the case.
Providing a forum for communication with the law firm.
Providing a voice for Mr. Zimmerman.
Raising funds.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/179...es-social-media-campaign-for-george-zimmerman

:what: Does he not consider social media THE media?:floorlaugh:

First trying a case involve pitting forth evidence?
What evidence has MO'M commented on in the media?

He's not trying the case in the media.

Every time he's asked about certain evidence, he says I'm not going to try this case in the media.

He's not IMO.

JMO/IMO
MOM is a very experience defense attorney, and if he thinks he's smarter than the average bear, then fine.

Some of these stunts do appear at best insensitive, and at worst, cruel. I believe that only strengthens the resolve of the SA's office, Travon's family, and those of us who want justice for Trayvon's murder. It makes us stand taller, stronger, with more conviction.

If there is one thing you never do, it will backfire on you and your client even more, you never get in the face of the family who has lost a child. YOU never do it. A young man died at the hands of your client.

That is a private space, a place of despair that as a Funeral Director takes me to way too often. I have to love, respect, sometimes I have to accept the anger that the family feels directed toward me, it is a dark private place. And only through carefully gaining the trust of the family using a "special loving " approach can I help them.

O'Mara had no business going there. His client killed this young man. His client then tried to use this apology to improve his own image. There is absolutely no reason to stoop that low and O'mara stooped that low. Huge mis-step and O'Mara was in it up to his knees.

If there is one thing you never do, it will backfire on you and your client even more, you never get in the face of the family who has lost a child. YOU never do it. A young man died at the hands of your client.

That is a private space, a place of despair that as a Funeral Director takes me to way too often. I have to love, respect, sometimes I have to accept the anger that the family feels directed toward me, it is a dark private place. And only through carefully gaining the trust of the family using a "special loving " approach can I help them.

O'Mara had no business going there. His client killed this young man. His client then tried to use this apology to improve his own image. There is absolutely no reason to stoop that low and O'mara stooped that low. Huge mis-step and O'Mara was in it up to his knees.

AMEN, grandmaj! Amen.

I think the thinking behind the 'apology' or attempted 'apology' probably goes to if you think GZ is truly remorseful in the first place. Obviously if you don't think GZ is very remorseful to begin with, then it doesn't matter how many overtures GZ or his attorney try to make to TM's family or even how those overtures are even done.

Fight over public's right to know intensifies as lawyers disagree about record law

The special prosecutor's office on Friday refused to make that evidence public -- even though an attorney fighting for the public's access insists Friday was when Florida law required Corey to share the evidence with the millions of people following the case.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/La...ence/-/1637132/12190668/-/g2ilu2/-/index.html

In the original crime scene video from the night here http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...n-shot-and-killed-in-neighborhood-altercation In the opening still shot, the same still is at 1:31 in the video. There is what looks to be a can in the grass in the foreground just outside the police yellow tape. And it looks to be ignored by police. At the same time there are trash recepticals nearby. I've seen many of the other walkthroughs and news videos and have yet to see any trash or cans on the ground anywhere.
You can see how dark it is and that the "Guy who some think is John" can be see far down the path and inside the crime tape.

Attachments

• TRayvon 22612 John far down path and it is dark.jpg
    TRayvon 22612 John far down path and it is dark.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics