Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just focusing on latest feedback from Police, the following was on Channel 7 News tonight:
"Detectives investigating the murder of Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay say several witnesses have come forward to report seeing her family car the night she was killed."
The words 'her family car' .......sounds like this means 'her car' (not the Century21 vehicle). Doesn't seem to explicitly apply to being seen at the roundabout between 11.30pm and 4am! However, great if there are witnesses who saw the vehicle there at a particular time. Sounds like the Detectives are certainly putting the pieces together.

I believe some posters are getting a bit overheated and should cool it, for the sake of everyone here. Thanks heaps!

The tide time is an interesting point Zorro. I'll see if I can find it again but there was a photo of police on the bridge. Cop taking photos appeared to have his tripod set up right towards the end of the bridge. In another photo the banks of the creek look very wide, if she'd been thrown from the bridge she may have initially been on the waters edge.

Allison's body was rather high up on the bank, I don't know if tides go up that far.

I suggested the addition of the rain we had but (can't remember who, sorry) another member said they didn't get that much rain out there as we did here in B'field.

getting to know our friend...

Managing Director / Principal
Brisbane Area, AustraliaReal Estate

Current Vice President at Brookfield State School P&C
Director at AREP - Astute Real Estate Personnel
Managing Director / Principal at CENTURY 21 Westside

President at Kenmore and District Chamber of Commerce

Past Co-Founder at WOTS - World of Top Step
Global Systems and Communications Manager at Flight Centre
Acting Director at Kandersteg International Scout Centre

Volunteer at Kandersteg International Scout Centre
Financial Systems Consultant at Blockbuster International
National Manager - 24 Hour Flights at Flight Centre
Travel Consultant at Flight Centre
Company Accountant at Designer Work Wear
Accountant at KPMG

Education University of Southern Queensland

And in one of the C21 pages, there were paragraphs of background for all the staff, except the wife: Only a photo and a name! (...and she was quite an accomplished career woman, but no mention of it there).

I imagine there would have been some attempt by the villain/s to land the body in the water and not on the bank. (havent figured how to get the quote thing to work - replying to 'marlywings'

Please lets not turn what was adult discussion into a flame-war train wreck of a thread that is just bickering and bs. This isn't 4chan.

Brisbanegirl, your posts have deteriorated. You will note I never called anyone names, only the behaviour that is occurring on this forum. I notified the moderators as I believe this thread no longer honours the purpose of this site. Dobbing, no. Requesting help, yes.

Back on topic. The bridge appears to be single lanes each way. Would that mean it would be difficult (or risky) for someone to pull up on the bridge in the line of potential traffic. Would that mean they would have to park off the bridge and either try to walk down the embankment (is this possible?) or walk onto the bridge. Is their a walkway across the bridge or just the lanes?

Please guys, can we move on now. This forum used to be so interesting and informative. I don't want to take sides. Can we all go back to treating each other with respect (just like the rules below)? We all have a common purpose and that is justice for Allison.

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

We have a detailed, formal Terms of Service (TOS) posted separately, and that TOS is what you will be held to as a member here. It's long and detailed because it has to be in the world we live in, and you are expected to read it, understand it and abide by it. However, we can sum it up as follows:

1) Be a decent human being;
2) Treat your fellow posters as the decent human beings they are;
3) Keep in mind that whatever you post will likely live on forever, so think before you press "Submit Reply".
4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.

I'm normally really interested in observing group dynamics :-D BUT... I'd rather just stick to the case in this setting (please)

And in one of the C21 pages, there were paragraphs of background for all the staff, except the wife: Only a photo and a name! (...and she was quite an accomplished career woman, but no mention of it there).
This has already been covered off in thread one, a few posters went into a lot of detail about it there if you want to get a full update it is all a very interesting read.

Just focusing on latest feedback from Police, the following was on Channel 7 News tonight:
"Detectives investigating the murder of Brisbane mother Allison Baden-Clay say several witnesses have come forward to report seeing her family car the night she was killed."
The words 'her family car' .......sounds like this means 'her car' (not the Century21 vehicle). Doesn't seem to explicitly apply to being seen at the roundabout between 11.30pm and 4am! However, great if there are witnesses who saw the vehicle there at a particular time. Sounds like the Detectives are certainly putting the pieces together.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring....hopefully some more incriminating details followed by an arrest.

Brisbanegirl, your posts have deteriorated. You will note I never called anyone names, only the behaviour that is occurring on this forum. I notified the moderators as I believe this thread no longer honours the purpose of this site. Dobbing, no. Requesting help, yes.

Back on topic. The bridge appears to be single lanes each way. Would that mean it would be difficult (or risky) for someone to pull up on the bridge in the line of potential traffic. Would that mean they would have to park off the bridge and either try to walk down the embankment (is this possible?) or walk onto the bridge. Is their a walkway across the bridge or just the lanes?

I don't know if this was reported by the police or the press, but there seem to have been "drag marks" in the area below/near the beige. I believe the intention was to hide the body, in the hope it was not discovered in a long time. Pitty for the perp that some people use the creek for canoeing!

I imagine there would have been some attempt by the villain/s to land the body in the water and not on the bank. (havent figured how to get the quote thing to work - replying to 'marlywings'

Dark night?? what was the moon at on that night...anyone know??

Re quote thingy...just click on "quote" tab, that will bring up the post you wish to reply to.

This has already been covered off in thread one, a few posters went into a lot of detail about it there if you want to get a full update it is all a very interesting read.

Thanks, I have read it. I was just adding to the posting regarding the husband's background (as comparison).

Just caught up on all today's posts. I've been a bit obsessed with this case and thread from the beginning as it is all so close to home, living close to where the body was found. I work as a service provider and most of my clients are around the Brookfield and Kenmore area. I was working a stone's throw from the BC home on the day she was reported missing and saw the police swarm all over the area which really had me intrigued. Amazing how everyone in the area is so captivated by this at the moment. Out working today, I must have lost at least an hour as everyone I came across wanted to have a chat about their theories. So anyway, I thought I would share a few whispers and observations I picked up in my travels today.

I had two separate locals tell me that they personally knew local law enforcement officers who had told them in the last few days that they knew that GBC was responsible and they were just putting the case together.

A local business owner told me that a customer had told them they were driving directly behind GBC when he crashed his car into the bus stop. It apparently looked very suspicious and appeared to be done on purpose.

I had a good look at the camera at the Kenmore roundabout today. Online we only see vision looking up Moggill Rd inbound, but there is also a larger second camera looking up Moggill Rd outbound. This would suggest that the council/police have access to considerably more detailed vision.

It has been mentioned that the BC's garden was overgrown in early footage. I noticed today that it has been mowed and looks very tidy. Not sure why or if this is at all relevant.

There was a Channel 7 van parked outside Indooroopilly police station for at least 3 hours this afternoon.

ABC apparently had her hair done at a local salon in Kenmore the day before she was reported missing.

Please be aware that things I have heard could be entirely untrue, it's like a giant game of Chinese Whispers around here at the moment, but I thought you all might be interested.

I don't know if this was reported by the police or the press, but there seem to have been "drag marks" in the area below/near the beige. I believe the intention was to hide the body, in the hope it was not discovered in a long time. Pitty for the perp that some people use the creek for canoeing!

This is a truly horrifying thought I know & I shudder at the thought of it...but what if she was still alive, thrown off that bridge & she attempted to crawl up...leaving drag marks behind her??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer