TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was planned then he must have a final location. I bet he headed into Mexico.

Rumor from friend of friend of relative of the Bain's, so take it with a grain of salt or two...

AM drugged them (not sure if all or just parents) in their own home. Apparently, the mother woke up and began to fight, so he strangled her. Then, the oldest daughter woke up, doing the same, and he strangled her, too. Mayes also believes the youngest is his.

Paco Rodrigass? Is he illiterate? It sounds like he tried to spell it out phonetically, and failed miserably. That's a pretty insulting name to anyone with an authentic Latino/Hispanic name.

Maybe it is an intentional misspelling -- as in he spelled it that way because of what the last three letters of "Rodrigass" spelled.

Well they said he only wanted the younger girls so i guess the murders were also premeditated. And i think TM maybe killed them also!

I think that if TM did help to actually kill them, it was out of jealousy and/or fear of AM. If it's true that there was a relationship going on between JoAnn and AM, I bet TM was hot with rage and jealousy. That could make someone snap or agree to go along with his plan to kill her. TM probably wanted her out of the way.

What scares me the most is he has done himself in and the girls are chained up somewhere in his hole or wherever he may have them hidden. No way to sustain themselves!! Prayers they find them soon. Those poor babies.

Ok I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this case because I don't understand how everyone is related.

1. How exactly are Adam Mayes and Gary Bain connected? I have heard two different possibly contradictory stories. The first is that at one time Adam and Gary were married to a pair of sisters. The second is that Gary was married to Adam's sister Pamela. What are the names of Gary and Adam's previous wives?

2. Is Gary Bain the biological father of all 3 of these girls?

3. Is Jo Ann the biological mother of all 3 of these girls?

I keep seeing speculation that the eldest daughter is Gary's daughter with Adam's sister Pamela but I've also seen speculation that Adam is the father of the oldest daughter with Jo Ann (did they date as teenagers?) then I also see rumors that the two youngest daughters are Adam's and not Gary's and another rumor that at least 2 of the children were fathered by a man who is neither Adam or Gary.

I'm confused.

:rocker:welcome to websleuths!!!!

I am confused as well!

I am new on here and just wanted to let people know the importance of New Albany, MS as related to this case. New Albany is the county seat of Union County. The Union County Sheriff's Office is located there as well as Headquarters for the F-troop of the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

Rumor from friend of friend of relative of the Bain's, so take it with a grain of salt or two...

AM drugged them (not sure if all or just parents) in their own home. Apparently, the mother woke up and began to fight, so he strangled her. Then, the oldest daughter woke up, doing the same, and he strangled her, too. Mayes also believes the youngest is his.

I don't believe we're supposed to post rumors but I could be wrong. I just don't want you getting your hand slapped! :)

TM taking meds, on her facebook she said no fighting or fussing, I believe is what she had a problem with. The neighbor said she was the one screaming. I believe she helped kill JB and AB, she wanted to play Mommy to the two young girls and was probably always jealous of JB. If she didn't help, she saw it and did nothing, this was all planned.

Then she talked to Booth to set up her motive in helping AM, which Booth is spreading to the media. She was saying she was a victim, afraid of AM, blah blah, I don't believe it for a second. I think TM is calculating, cold, manipulative and volatile. Why in the world would JB want to be with AM? She had two homes, a good life, almost finished with school, kids, dogs in the home. Why would she give all that up for a man who lived with parents, didn't work, except for GB, and his ex wife lived with him. He had nothing to offer her or the girls.

I have wondered the same thing. If maybe TM snapped and killed the mother. But I don't understand why she would have killed the 14 yr old innocent girl.

Maybe because AM told her tooo!

What scares me the most is he has done himself in and the girls are chained up somewhere in his hole or wherever he may have them hidden. No way to sustain themselves!! Prayers they find them soon. Those poor babies.

I really think that if he was going to do himself in, he would take the girls with him, sadly. And I doubt he'll do that unless he's caught. I think he probably likes the attention. If he's watching the news, and it seems police believe he is, he likes that he's a hot story and the he's "winning" because the cops haven't found him.

I think that if TM did help to actually kill them, it was out of jealousy and/or fear of AM. If it's true that there was a relationship going on between JoAnn and AM, I bet TM was hot with rage and jealousy. That could make someone snap or agree to go along with his plan to kill her. TM probably wanted her out of the way.

I wonder if maybe TM couldn't have children, and she also thought of the kids as "hers". I could see her going along with the kill mom and older girl plan, AM take the girls and TM join up later.

I too think there is a good chance they are headed to Mexico, or somewhere out in the boonies. There are a lot of places in the states mentioned to disappear.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member