Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
this face to face intense and prolonged act is what made me state earlier that I simply can't imagine GBC doing it....it is just so incredibly cold blooded and he doesnt come across like he has the capacity. I can't really say why I feel this but do feel it really strongly. It's not just his somewhat feminine demeanour (probably not the right description but I dont know how else to put it) I am also aware that this is often done by husbands against their wives so my thoughts about this don't really make sense I know

Have a look at these convicted murderers, esp the two wife killers John Sharpe and Mark Galante, who both do teary, pathetic sooky-la-la performances for camera.
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/847286/unmasking-the-truth

Where can I see the link to the MBB (Mumma Bwana Bear) big pash in the carport? Anyone have any links please.

Hi Shelbinator.. I am really not sure.. I guess I don't necessarily subscribe to the whole Baden-clay clan theory cover up. But you know who knows! I have just had this eery feeling of multiple people. Not necessarily those we know or have mentioned. There are reasons for my thoughts, but nothing I can put down to fact and don't want to start the whole rumour thing based on that. I am really interested to see where this goes. I have had this feeling of something big when it all comes out. But will wait and see.

Yeah I defs feel like there is something more than Allison's murder that will come out of this! I can't get my head around other theories though, anything else I think of just seems too far fetched - I'd love to do a massive list of theories on here, no matter how crazy they seem and just look at them all...

Where can I see the link to the MMB (Mumma Bwana Bear) big pash in the carport? Anyone have any links please.

I missed this too and wanted to ask for a link but wasn't sure if I really wanted to see it IYKWIM LOL.

I also don't think the media have been sensationalising the case or dragging GBC through the mud at all. In fact it has been discussed here that it is considered the media and the police are deliberately taking a low profile to prevent any accusations of trial by media.

I don't know anything about the Joanna Yeates case but I suspect the circumstances of the legal action might have been a bit different. Do you have more information on what actually happened in terms of the slander and defamation? The extent of it, the numbers of people and the reach of it?
I've been a lurker here for more years than I care to remember, regularly following certain cases but it wasn't until the Joanna Yeates case that I actually joined, only because I read something in one of the threads about her murder where I wanted to comment on.

The big difference with the Joanna Yeates case to Allison's murder case was that the landlord was initally arrested for the crime and the media went to town bagging him personally and exploring every avenue of his life and publishing it. They also freely published many hersay stories told by people who claimed to have known the landlord... over the top nasty defamation, not only by the media, but on internet forums too. It was nasty nasty nasty.

No trial date was set (to what I remember) and then not long after his arrest, the police let him go because they said he didn't do it and the things the media said about him changed dramatically. Then it wasn't that long after they arrested the rightful murderer who was someone unexpected and who had not been made mention of in any way before his actual arrest. It was quite a surprise. He's now sitting rotting in jail.

It was the newspapers, the media who were successfully sued and rightfully so because they ceratinly did overstep the mark.

Edit:
If I remember correctly, when the landlord was arrested for the murder he wasn't actually charged for it and then they let him go.
Something about how you can only hold someone for x number of days without making a charge. Ended up he was innocent.

Hello All,

Have been reading here for a while but this is my first post. Given the topic of family psycopathy has been raised, and reading into the comment by the MP this afternoon (...up to five..) I was wondering whether QPS would be able to access any police records in Sth Africa if they existed? Not that anything would be admissible I imagine.

Does anyone know how that intercontinental stuff works?

The family is originally from Rhodesia now known as Zimbabwe ( not South Africa) and I am sure with the state the country is in - Mugabe probably had all records destroyed a long time ago. :what:

My ideas on the 5 are :

1. GBC

2. Papabear

3. Mamabear

4. Sisterbear

5. Bedbear

I don't know whether I can post this? Apologies if I can't

Hmm... what would they be charged with?

1. Murder/manslaughter, interfering with a corpse, obstruction of justice

2. Accessory after the fact, interfering with a corpse, obstruction of justice

3. Accessory after the fact, obstruction of justice

4. Obstruction of justice

5. Obstruction of justice - possibly accessory after the fact

If the 'love tap' rumour is likely to be true, a small female being punched in the face or side of head, by any male (even a pasty limp-wrist) would create potential for unexpected consequences. If the attacker delivered something more than a slap, they wouldn't have to be a big strong guy to do a lot of damage. The victim's brain can bounce inside their skull (along the lines of a knockout in boxing) and render them unconscious, doing damage or causing clots to the brain then, or other damage striking their head in the resulting fall. The artery in the neck can also rupture from any sudden forceful sideways jerking of the head. The initial blow or the unconscious fall could be just as bad as getting hit with an iron bar.

If something like this happened, the attacker could claim there was never any intention to kill the victim, simply delivering a single punch. There's been plenty of cases revolving around an unlikely single punch death of large solid males who were prepared for the blow, let alone a defenceless 60-ish kg woman (but fewer cases - or none I know of - dealing with the killer hiding the body of the victim).

There was a landmark case a few years back that led to a gov't ad campaign about "a single punch can kill", instigated by the sister of someone who died that way. The upshot of that is that it is harder to use that as defence now, because it can be considered public knowledge.

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/programs/cscp/personalSafety/youth/onePunch.htm

Can anyone point me to a link with good quality close up picture of GBC and his parents at the funeral? or video? I would be very interested in looking at their facial expressions and body language.

Plenty in thread 6 or on Courier Mail website.

There was a landmark case a few years back that led to a gov't ad campaign about "a single punch can kill", instigated by the sister of someone who died that way. The upshot of that is that it is harder to use that as defence now, because it can be considered public knowledge.

Yes that was to do with the Mathew Stanley case. Punched at a Party by another youth. Think it was his Father actually that instigated the campaign.

I haven't done a lot of posting lately. Mostly that's because there hasn't been a lot to to talk about. No new information released by the police or the media. I've kind of skipped through the posts, missing some pages completely. I think that it was just becoming a bit overwhelming, thinking about Allison all the time, feeling helpless and clueless. However finding a link to the Tulley blog was very exciting today. So I went back and read over a few more posts.

Seriously, some of you are so clever, witty and hilarious. Some of you frustrate me, some of you I'd love to share a bottle of wine with, some of you I just want to marry.

I haven't done a lot of posting lately. Mostly that's because there hasn't been a lot to to talk about. No new information released by the police or the media. I've kind of skipped through the posts, missing some pages completely. I think that it was just becoming a bit overwhelming, thinking about Allison all the time, feeling helpless and clueless. However finding a link to the Tulley blog was very exciting today. So I went back and read over a few more posts.

Seriously, some of you are so clever, witty and hilarious. Some of you frustrate me, some of you I'd love to share a bottle of wine with, some of you I just want to marry.

Lol, wonder which category who fits into!

But I agree, I have dropped out a bit too. I think it got all a bit much. I too am interested in the Paul Tully blog. I do wonder if he is just shooting his mouth off, so to speak. But I actually feel there is probably something to it. I am sure he may know some things we don't.

Nah, they just log on to us ..... most up to date info - first port of call - Websleuths! Seen the stats on this site...

I can assure you this absolutely isn't the case. Why wade through thousands of posts lookings for grains of truth when you have first-hand access to primary sources of information?

Good point :) But if a punch-too-far turns out to be the cause of death, and the killer isn't Gen Y and hasn't regularly used one of the media/platforms that campaign is targetting, their Barrister could pretty easily claim they never heard of the likelihood of a single punch being potentially fatal. I think it's a great campaign but not targetting the demographic of Allison's likely killer and nowhere near 'public knowledge'.

Lol, wonder which category who fits into!

But I agree, I have dropped out a bit too. I think it got all a bit much. I too am interested in the Paul Tully blog. I do wonder if he is just shooting his mouth off, so to speak. But I actually feel there is probably something to it. I am sure he may know some things we don't.
Hahahahaha well it's a bit hard to admit which ones I'd marry. Not sure which are male and female for the most part :D

From what I've seen on his blog he doesn't tend to run off at the mouth which, in my mind, gives him a degree of credibility. I see that he was wrong about information he was given by someone else, but this seems a bit different. One thing is for sure, I will be refreshing the Courier Mail website like a madwoman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member