Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they just log on to us ..... most up to date info - first port of call - Websleuths! Seen the stats on this site...

Going back a couple of weeks I think the media were well & truly checking out whatever, wherever they could.

Let's not forget they do a hell load of checking using "freedom of information act"

I think we are wayyy behind the ball...lol.

Just found this post on what appears to be a blog by a local politician. Not knowing this fellow, I don't know how much weight to give his claim of up to 5 arrests being made by QPS?

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/how-long-more-till-police-pounce-on.html

Just catching up here, but read Paul Tullys Blog, and WOW!..I wonder if he has some inside info or just speculating like the rest of us. I have had my suspicions for some time on multiple people involved.

I think someone who had scientific knowledge posted recently that in strangulation it takes 3-4 minutes to ensure they are dead. That is a long time and in that time (unless you strangle from behind which is unusual) you are looking at the victim, they are usually fighting back, and you are continuing to squeeze until they are dead. If you strangle someone to death it is a very conscious thing you are doing in trying to kill them IMO, because you keep going until the job is done.

It's not as common, not even sure if its possible, that if you start to strangle someone and then stop that they die later, whereas if you were hitting them over the head with a blunt instrument and didnt kill them they could get a brain haemorrhage or have other internal bleeding where they would die later.

If it turns out to be strangulation, lets get this straight, it's not an 'accident'. Being regretful for your actions later doesnt mean you didnt mean to kill the person, it could mean you suddenly realise you might have ruined your own life and now you might wish to reconsider. If it is strangulation, let's keep it in mind that this is a person who watched their victim's face as they died in a state of terror, and the reaction in front of them wasn't enough to make them stop. The usual intention is to slience the person, and if that means killing them, that is what they do.

By the way, I know I've said this before but I'll say it again as there are different people on the forum at different times, just because someone did not pre-plan the murder does not mean they didn't 'intend' to kill the person. When you actually killed the person you could very well have intended it, and very much wanted it. It is NOT any less of a crime because the desire to kill only arose in a short space of time. For all we know the murderer might have had a wish to kill their victim on many occasions, and this was the one time they actually did it.

Great post.

Just catching up here, but read Paul Tullys Blog, and WOW!..I wonder if he has some inside info or just speculating like the rest of us. I have had my suspicions for some time on multiple people involved.

I can think of four people. Number five has me stumped. :waitasec:

I know, it's the bloke in the bus shelter! :what:

Yep - has to be quite recent; but he also says simultaneous arrests over next few days - so I'll keep my champers on ice for the time being!

that's a little bit off don't you think. Probably worth keeping in mind this is not side show alley, and at the end of the day there are 3 poor little girls who are potentially going to have their whole damn life and world go from so horribly bad (which is what it is now after losing their mothe)r, to just a horrific nightmare that only very few children in this world will ever have to endure!!

Therefore whilst justice is naturally important, perhaps keep this in mind and maintain some dignity about this whole situation and spare a thought for these poor little souls. because their life is just about to go from bad to worse in a manner that is clearly indescribeable for adults, let alone 3 minors.

Your posts always interest me! Would you share with us your theory?

I am just hanging in here today hoping that something is not far off. Anyone else feel the same?

I am just hanging in here today hoping that something is not far off. Anyone else feel the same?

I need for this to be over... I've been online almost all day and my house is a mess!!! But then even once arrests have been made I'm then going to be hanging in here discussing the hows and whys and waiting for court dates etc...

I feel like they're close, but then I wonder if I think that because I can't bear the thought of it being any other way??!!

Holy Moley...If thid guy's sources are correct then this is......HUGE!

Poor Poor Allison.

Who is this Guy for Non Queenslanders?

Is he anyone of note?

Paul Tully is an Ipswich City Councillor, the city of Ipswich is very close to Brookfield.

Paul Tully has been a bit of a "celebrity" for a long time, he is the type of politician who likes to have a big presence, and has been, in the past, quite outrageous. In his defense though, he does champion the "underdog". Bit similar to Wilson Tuckey in Federal politics.

I have read what he said in this case, and I believe he might "know" something. His statements are very blunt in the recent post about Allison and tell very specific details. I won't be surprise if there is some truth in what he says.

Lol! Nah, I wasn't really thinking people we know of..but I could be way off base.

I need for this to be over... I've been online almost all day and my house is a mess!!! But then even once arrests have been made I'm then going to be hanging in here discussing the hows and whys and waiting for court dates etc...

I feel like they're close, but then I wonder if I think that because I can't bear the thought of it being any other way??!!

I know same here! Was going to do lots when I got home but unfortunately even when I wake up at night have to have a quick look on iPad to see if there is any news. Than lie awake running all scenarios through my head.

My ideas on the 5 are :

1. GBC

2. Papabear

3. Mamabear

4. Sisterbear

5. Bedbear

I don't know whether I can post this? Apologies if I can't

Going by news reports, & really, that's all we can go by, media seems to be going with the idea that there will be an arrest this week with the forensics due back....can only hope they're correct.

Charges could be laid over the murder of Brookfield mum-of-three Allison Baden-Clay as early as this week with key test results due very soon.

Police said they were unlikely to make an arrest until they had the results of Mrs Baden-Clay’s autopsy and toxilogy tests.

The results are due some time this week with the usual turnaround for the tests two weeks.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lers-arrest-20120513-1ykec.html#ixzz1uoygsWjB

I like the cut of your gib! Welcome :greetings:

Can anyone point me to a link with good quality close up picture of GBC and his parents at the funeral? or video? I would be very interested in looking at their facial expressions and body language.

Your posts always interest me! Would you share with us your theory?

Hi Shelbinator.. I am really not sure.. I guess I don't necessarily subscribe to the whole Baden-clay clan theory cover up. But you know who knows! I have just had this eery feeling of multiple people. Not necessarily those we know or have mentioned. There are reasons for my thoughts, but nothing I can put down to fact and don't want to start the whole rumour thing based on that. I am really interested to see where this goes. I have had this feeling of something big when it all comes out. But will wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery