Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy dooley! if my hubby says he is capable of strangling me, I think I am in need of some serious marriage enhancement. Wonder if the esteemed counsellor will do phone consults from the big house with bars!
quick, asking him what he thinks of 'love taps'

Ditto - I couldn't find date either.

I couldn't find a date either but he does say in the blog that the killer might have attended the funeral LAST FRIDAY, which I take to mean it must have been written yesterday or today. So very recently.

Oh please let there be an arrest today!!!!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/did-two-people-kill-mum-allison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226351430100

It is understood a former colleague of Mr Baden-Clay's also hired a lawyer after being interviewed by police three times. The woman, a fellow real estate agent, worked closely with Mr Baden-Clay at his Century 21 office and the pair were listed as the joint selling agents on various properties.

The woman's professional profile said she "wouldn't have worked for just anyone" and that she brought to the business "empathy, understanding, a talent for solving problems and above all, a true love of property".

Therefore the media have told us WHO has hired the lawyer!!

Thank you!!! Totally missed that report.. Ok so only question from that is I thought TM was a current employee not former colleague???

Very very interesting read!! I wonder if it's true that they put microphones into the flowers? It would make sense and possibly GBC would utter a 'sorry' to Allison as he farewelled her - if indeed he were guilty. Then even if he wasn't he could still utter a 'sorry' because he didn't protect her... Hhhhmmm scrap that LOL

Not replying to you specifically Shel, but the idea of mics in the flowers. I think Tully's just trying to stir something up/put the wind up murderer.

If you think about the usual position of flowers in the church (off to the front and side, not right on top of where ppl are sitting) that's kinda silly. Unless he means the posies family held (but then how would you get access?)
You might as well just plant them under the seats at the front where you know family will be sitting.
And if he means the flowers on casket, well any time anyone is near that they're going to be under scrutiny.

And surely at funeral everyone is going to be on best behaviour anyway, and be careful even of what they are seen whispering/mouthing. And it's not the place you'd whisper something secret - that church has great acoustics and a lot of hard surfaces that amplify sound (been there a lot).

When they make an arrest how will it be done? Press conference after the fact I guess?

Sorry, I wasn't really thinking of repeated episodes :( So glad that she did it and I hope that they were helpful!
It's so sad that we live in a society where this does happen... This fits in with the narssisistic behaivour, the 'right' to have what he wants.

No harm done :) Their marriage ended. She didn't go through with charges because she didn't want it to go to court. I think it happens more than we realise. Some women suffer in silence. I'm not saying this is what happened to Allison but if we are speculating then maybe it should be on the table somewhere.

I couldn't find a date either but he does say in the blog that the killer might have attended the funeral LAST FRIDAY, which I take to mean it must have been written yesterday or today. So very recently.

Oh please let there be an arrest today!!!!

Yep - has to be quite recent; but he also says simultaneous arrests over next few days - so I'll keep my champers on ice for the time being!

He might as well, he'll be ruined after all this innocent or not! No one's gonna buy a house from him now!!

I can't believe he still has 12 listings for sale - but then, look at all the publicity he's getting! Imagine how many hits his website is getting ( then again, most of them probably from posters on this forum!)

Hello All,

Have been reading here for a while but this is my first post. Given the topic of family psycopathy has been raised, and reading into the comment by the MP this afternoon (...up to five..) I was wondering whether QPS would be able to access any police records in Sth Africa if they existed? Not that anything would be admissible I imagine.

Does anyone know how that intercontinental stuff works?

I can't believe he still has 12 listings for sale - but then, look at all the publicity he's getting! Imagine how many hits his website is getting ( then again, most of them probably from posters on this forum!)

Quite a few journos would have paid a visit also....

Not replying to you specifically Shel, but the idea of mics in the flowers. I think Tully's just trying to stir something up/put the wind up murderer.

If you think about the usual position of flowers in the church (off to the front and side, not right on top of where ppl are sitting) that's kinda silly. Unless he means the posies family held (but then how would you get access?)
You might as well just plant them under the seats at the front where you know family will be sitting.
And if he means the flowers on casket, well any time anyone is near that they're going to be under scrutiny.

And surely at funeral everyone is going to be on best behaviour anyway, and be careful even of what they are seen whispering/mouthing. And it's not the place you'd whisper something secret - that church has great acoustics and a lot of hard surfaces that amplify sound (been there a lot).

He might have meant the flowers on top of her casket. Police investigating the JBR murder put microphones near the headstone of her grave trying to catch an "I'm sorry" confession.

Ok saw that you already said the casket :)

I would be very concerned if I had a rental property with that real estate and would get an accountant to check all transactions/payments.

Quite a few journos would have paid a visit also....

Nah, they just log on to us ..... most up to date info - first port of call - Websleuths! Seen the stats on this site...

I would be very concerned if I had a rental property with that real estate and would get an accountant to check all transactions/payments.

Good point! I wonder how many rentals they manage, probably not as many as they used to!!

Perhaps so... but in the case of the Joanna Yeates murder in the UK where the innocent landlord was ruthlessly slandered by the press and individuals...his legal counsel went on to successfully sue all parties involved as all public defamation had been of course recorded by his legal counsel...

I wonder what would have to be proven for it to be slander. One thing I pointed out recently is that the particpants (and that includes 'guests' who read but do not post - the number of members and guests is shown at the bottom of the page ) in relation to the general population of say, the Moggill Electorate or really the State of Queensland, is extremely small. There are 31,000 voters in Moggill and 1.75 million voters in Queensland. Voters of course only include people over 18 who are citizens and have enrolled.

Whereas the number of members and guests on here, when taking into account repeat visitors, might only come to about 1,000 over the time the 7 versions of the thread has been going. And some guests might only visit once and read a few pages and then never return. The number of regulars would only be a few hundred people.

In view of that, I dont think this forum is really having a big impact on public opinion as most people have never heard of it. I really dont think it could be classified as having much impact on the scheme of things. Only my opinion of course. I also don't think the media have been sensationalising the case or dragging GBC through the mud at all. In fact it has been discussed here that it is considered the media and the police are deliberately taking a low profile to prevent any accusations of trial by media.

I don't know anything about the Joanna Yeates case but I suspect the circumstances of the legal action might have been a bit different. Do you have more information on what actually happened in terms of the slander and defamation? The extent of it, the numbers of people and the reach of it?

Hello All,

Have been reading here for a while but this is my first post. Given the topic of family psycopathy has been raised, and reading into the comment by the MP this afternoon (...up to five..) I was wondering whether QPS would be able to access any police records in Sth Africa if they existed? Not that anything would be admissible I imagine.

Does anyone know how that intercontinental stuff works?

Hi Clara,

Welcome - no sorry, I don't know -but I am sure someone on this site does! I could take on multiple professions after reading posts here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banksy