Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

A question for our legal eagles here ... I wonder what it takes to establish a Foundation in Allison's memory (if in fact she was a victim of domestic violence, as speculated by many) to educated/prevent DV. Don't shoot me ... it's just a thought.

No - wonderful idea! When the trust fund for kids came up, I was thinking of same thing myself, but wondered about ongoing funds. Can't imagine the government chipping in - would donations be enough to keep it going? voluntary work? I don't know... but great idea!

The reason I ask this is that, if it had simply been dumped to make it look like she had gone for a walk, surely it would have been found by now? It seems to have been destroyed, or someone has made a very big effort to ensure it can't be found. Why?

Yes, does make me think there is a reason and there is something on it of relevance, or it could just be that the location fills in the gaps of the movements of either the person murdered, or the murderer.

I think the elder BC were concerned about the effect the crime would have on their name and business and helped dispose of ABC in the hope that years would pass and no body ever found--- and they may be charged as accessories. Not sure about 5 though...it could be that the QPS are putting that out there in the hope that a phone tap will show the suspects discussing the "5 people" and some admission may be made.

The heavy rains stuffed up that plan and ABC body appeared with some evidence.

I have known lots of lovely Zimbos but all seem to carry some PTSD

Every family that lived in Rhodesia during the war was in some way affected - either through death of a loved one or by witnessing the atrocities that happened all around us. As mentioned in an earlier post, every male of age was required to fight - 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off.

yes, another burning question...what was on her phone? Who was the last call made to on her phone and who made that call??????

I think the police knows her latests calls from the telco records, but they wouldn't know the content of her SMSs, which would be very useful IMO.

Hello again.
I live very far away from this site, somewhere quite far away in Australia....but I am really horrified by this case...so I have spent a long, long time looking at the maps of the area, in particular where she lived, where the screams were...what her walking circuit would be....where all the shopping centres are....where all the creeks run from to the Kholo overpass. I have spent many, many, many hours pondering over how and why she was killed.
Her husband didn't do it....simple....It's all to do with the phone!!! I can see that he is angry and grieving at the moment!!! The media have done a real hatchet job....Meanwhile, the real ratbag who killed Allison is getting away with it!!!
Now...if you study the map very closely, the topography, where everything is and why Allison's body ended up under the Kholo overpass...some clarity will form!
She was either killed in or around a shortcut through Creekside Park or she was run over on a normal circuit away from where the screams were heard and her body discarded the next day or two (not immediately like the police seem to think). I think that the people on Wirrabara Road saw someone in a car, ute or van/4X drive on Friday, Sat, Sun or even Monday. The body was disposed much easier - just push from the car/van, etc into Little Ugly Creek that also runs under Kholo Creek.

Well if you are right, the police are certainly on the wrong track and have the entire thing wrong, because there has been no calls for info or sightings in some of the areas you mention. Remember we don't know what the police observed at the Baden-Clays home when they arrived there. There is a lot we dont know that have caused the police to go down the track they have. I trust them, and i dont see any hatchet job from the media at all.

Yay I have been busting to get on here. I was at copper for ten years and am watching the mind games I have seen played out a few times over the years. Before I joined the Police I would have agreed with alot of you who think an innocent person doesn't need lawyer. I wouldn't even be surprised if the lawyer approached GBC. They can smell a high profile case from a mile away and this particular legal eagle loves the spot light.
I'm wondering if Alison's parent's did go to the Police with their suspicions re their son in law and have been told. "Don't say a word to him, don't tell him you suspect him and don't tell anyone you have told us (the Police) you suspect him. Just stay calm and let us do our job.

Only thing with the laywer, there have been a couple of sources say the lawyer was already involved when the husband rang the police to report Allison missing. ALso heard indirectly about legal searches on the computer the night before. I am not saying this to point fingers that he did it. Just pointing out I don't think the lawyer jumped on after the fact of it being high profile.

Hello again.

Nothing, so far reported, would support your theory. IMO all points to her being killed at home by someone she knew.

Every family that lived in Rhodesia during the war was in some way affected - either through death of a loved one or by witnessing the atrocities that happened all around us. As mentioned in an earlier post, every male of age was required to fight - 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off.

Can you remember how long that was for Clem?....I recall my friend saying 2 years in SA....But not sure if it was the same in Rhodesia.....So many people end up a bit bonkers (rightfully so) after such stints of military service. I thought by the photos of NBC though, that he seemed much older.....all his babes in tow, so too speak.

Hello again.

I don't think anyone is getting away with anything, QPS are doing a thorough investigation and I'm sure we'll all know more soon.

What do you think is on the phone? Why will that phone clear the husband?

Also, why do you believe that her body wasn't taken to the creek straight away? Where do you think it was? If it were a hit and run (as you'd posted as a theory earlier) why would they keep her body for upto 4 days? That seems really odd... If it were a stalker, again, why would they keep her body?

Your posts are very interesting 543.

Glad it brought a laugh!

I have always thought the police do scan this forum, and get a few tidbits of useful info, along with a few raised eyebrows as well at some of the ridiculous theories. So if they are reading now I hope they get a smile as they dip their bikkies in their coffee on a well-earned break. And thanks QPS for the amazing job so far, hope it all goes perfectly to plan this week - pleeease god let it be so! :)

I'm sure if they do it probably has bought them a bit of light entertainment at times..and a good old ROFL:floorlaugh:

Hello again.
I don't know that area at all nor have I studied any of the maps. Only ever been in that vinicity once quite a number of years ago visiting friends who at the time lived near the Moggill Ferry. That's all I remember, the Moggill Ferry and their house. I've only ever been to QLD about 7 times.

But as far as a theory goes, yours is quite interesting in that it most certainly is quite different to most of the other theories bandied about. It's great to read a totally different perspective. Thanks.

I just ride with the waves. I really don't know and don't have any definite thoughts because like I have already said, there just isn't enough revealed about the police investigation. Hardly anything when you really think about it.

Didn't I hear they found the sim card. The phone could be more about times re he said he had tried calling her.

Hi everyone, first post here.

I have been reading this since ACB's body was found close to where I live. I haven't got much to add, as it seems pretty much every theory has been covered here! :)

I did want to say that a few times while reading this thread (or should I say these threads) I've come across the idea that DV victims bear some responsibility for staying with their offender. Now, I was a lifeline counsellor for a while, and as part of our training we were told a bit about DV situations. They specifically told us to never encourage someone to leave - as the stats show that women who suffer DV are most at risk when they leave their partner. Many die. No one on the outside can make a judgement call about staying or leaving as no one can predict whether it will result in a better life or death.

Anyhow, that said, it takes on a special meaning in this situation doesn't it? Especially considering I have also heard from someone who apparently got the information from an ex-business partner of GCB (yes yes, friend of a friend hearsay, make of it what you wish!) that ACB was getting ready to divorce GCB and sue him for all he had.

This and other things (the scratches on GCB's face, which were fairly noticeable according to local info) make me think it's quite probable that when the truth comes out we will find that GCB was the perp and it was an act of rage.

That's the rational part of me speaking. The more intuitive side of me thinks his parents did it, not sure which one, they both creep me out. And somehow GCB seems weak, definitely covering up for something, but I'm not sure I see the killer in him. And if it's true his parents were financially enmeshed in his business (seems strange they still have such a high mortgage on their house, did they back him financially?), the thought of ACB taking "their" money may have been unacceptable to them. I could see him "whingeing" to them about his wife leaving and them taking matters in their own hands.

Whatever it is, I'd be willing to bet it's definitely a family matter, not random, and that GCB is at least involved as much as he knows what happened and hasn't fessed up, or is the main perp.

Poor kids. :(

Can you remember how long that was for Clem?....I recall my friend saying 2 years in SA....But not sure if it was the same in Rhodesia.....So many people end up a bit bonkers (rightfully so) after such stints of military service. I thought by the photos of NBC though, that he seemed much older.....all his babes in tow, so too speak.

Sorry Willough, i cant remember. I just remember we would stay with other family members whilst my Dad was on duty. It wasnt just the young men, the compulsory service included men in their fifties as well.

If people are interested in looking at comparable cases - also currently not proven - although the husband has been arrested in this case; Corryn Rayney who was murdered in 2007 and buried in a shallow grave at Kings Park (central Perth WA). This case is evidence also of how complex and long lasting these cases can be.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/many-twists-in-the-tale-of-the-rayneys-20101208-18prb.html

Thanks for that - hadn't seen before.

And wow, psychopath eyes.

543, I feel that if the police were under any belief that some stalker, or random person in society was up to such shenanigans, the ladies of Kenmore, etc, etc....would be informaed to be very careful whilst out walking....Instead, no warnings have gone out to local residents....I feel the police think the evil piece of crap that did this, is more closer to home, than someone just out ravaging the ladies of West Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled