Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt that is the case......The Dickies would of been told to try and restrain themselves in front of GB until they have all the evidence they need to perhaps convict him....What a really tough thing to do.....!

Explains the funeral speech about the pieces of the puzzle and finding justice for Alison. I think she came awfully close to letting the cat out of the bag. Re we know what you did you lying scum. i mean realy how hard would it have been with him and his parents there at the funeral.

well my friends,I have been greatly enjoying your humor too. I'm trying so hard not to get personal or emotional, but I too, am so addicted, so heartwrenched for those precious children, and parents, and have also eaten way too much chocolate. If anything, I have the feeling Allison would want us women to be strong, and fight, and be there for eachother. Give your bestie a hug, and talk. No wonder these pages are adding up, people will be very annoyed.. well, sorry. GIRL POWER.

A question for our legal eagles here ... I wonder what it takes to establish a Foundation in Allison's memory (if in fact she was a victim of domestic violence, as speculated by many) to educated/prevent DV. Don't shoot me ... it's just a thought.

Ok, so for arguments sake..hypothetically speaking, if the pings were located to that specific area, it might stand to reason that this was the area where her phone was left/ditched. If Allison died at home (pure spec), why stop and ditch a phone there. Would be easier to do this if this area (park) is where her death took place. Hence the 'hot zone' and intense searches in this area, the screams may also be evidence of this...I had a blazing row with my ex-fiance many years ago. It was dark, and late, and I stormed off to get away. I didn't care about how I looked or what I had on the next day-way too emotional and upset to care. My relationship was breaking down. This was my neighbourhood, lived there many years...not that I felt safe so much as I didn't feel unsafe. It is possible, I believe, that Allison may have gone for a walk. It is also possible that she died there at the park. What's this got to do with the price of petrol? the difference between "Judge, I didn't mean it, it was an accident" well actually, you did meant it...IMHO

I agree she may have gone for a walk, and I understand the scenario you talk about. Yes, it is possible, but I still think it more likely she was killed at home. She wouldnt have had her mobile on her person, it would have been on a table or wherever she puts it when at home, maybe even still in her handbag after coming home from the hairdresser, and so when the killer took her body to dispose of it, he mightn't have even thought about the mobile. I thought he might have thoughts about those details later after body had been dumped and he got home and calmed down a bit more. So maybe another trip out to dispose of mobile, possibly dumping it somewhere that might give credence to a story that she went for a walk.

Perhaps even the screams were faked for the same reason? Hey, that's a thought - what do others think, it only just came to me.

I personally agree with your 'observations' or whatever & don't for ONE SECOND, buy into 543's theory or whatever. Initially, I also believed Scott Peterson's pathetic story ~ but that belief didn't last more than a mere 24 hours once all the rest began surfacing.
I hate, loathe in fact, admitting this, but a once 'cheating' elder brother (father of 2 / one still in the maternity ward with her Mom at the time of his cheating) of mine, once (24yrs ago) advised me via a long distance call abroad, to GET OUT of my marriage ASAP, on having just discovered my ex-husband's affair, citing, obviously from his very own experience & emotions, that "MANY PEOPLE KILL FOR LOVE or what they perceive to be love, even if it's purely LUST alone!"
SORRY ~ But I don't buy ANY 3rd party nor ANY innocence here ... unless of course, a hired / paid 3rd party.
I have EVERY confidence in the law enforcement handling this case, & do believe that they are taking the futures of 3 innocent little girls & their maternal grandparents into account, as far as revealing all that which they KNOW to be sordid FACT.
~@~ :(

.My point is that I think everyone has added something worth while at some point. I also think everyone has added something pointless.......
:floorlaugh:You gave me a giggle, that we all have added something pointless..lol..fair enough. At least there's consistency then and none of us have let the side down!;)

Ok, so for arguments sake..hypothetically speaking, if the pings were located to that specific area, it might stand to reason that this was the area where her phone was left/ditched. If Allison died at home (pure spec), why stop and ditch a phone there. Would be easier to do this if this area (park) is where her death took place. Hence the 'hot zone' and intense searches in this area, the screams may also be evidence of this...I had a blazing row with my ex-fiance many years ago. It was dark, and late, and I stormed off to get away. I didn't care about how I looked or what I had on the next day-way too emotional and upset to care. My relationship was breaking down. This was my neighbourhood, lived there many years...not that I felt safe so much as I didn't feel unsafe. It is possible, I believe, that Allison may have gone for a walk. It is also possible that she died there at the park. What's this got to do with the price of petrol? the difference between "Judge, I didn't mean it, it was an accident" well actually, you did meant it...IMHO

Very plausible I think. But do you mean she may have been followed from home or a random attacker struck at the park?

Also, with the phone....suggestions as to why it was so important to get rid of it? Just say the perp is GBC, why would he be so desperate to get rid of it? If they had just had a domestic at home together, why take the phone and get rid of it somewhere - what was on that phone?

very true itsthevibe- I didn't think about ditching it after a longer period of time....the screams still get me though :)

FWIW my late movie title entry is ...

Dib Dib DEAD.

haha! or Dib dib dob - but would only work if someone rats on another.

I wonder, if it is 5 arrests, in what order and who will crack and dob in who?

A question for our legal eagles here ... I wonder what it takes to establish a Foundation in Allison's memory (if in fact she was a victim of domestic violence, as speculated by many) to educated/prevent DV. Don't shoot me ... it's just a thought.

Sounds like something her family would get comfort from. A foundation to help other women not meet the sad end theri daughter did'

hey Thinking- I meant she may have been followed by GBC. I def don't see anyone else in this scenario other than hubby. Disposing of Allison's body-that's another story. Poor woman. I hate writing that. It seems so clinical and crap. agggh. No dignity, no compassion or remose in how she was left, nothing, zip.

yes, another burning question...what was on her phone? Who was the last call made to on her phone and who made that call??????

I have known lots of lovely Zimbos but all seem to carry some PTSD

Very plausible I think. But do you mean she may have been followed from home or a random attacker struck at the park?

Also, with the phone....suggestions as to why it was so important to get rid of it? Just say the perp is GBC, why would he be so desperate to get rid of it? If they had just had a domestic at home together, why take the phone and get rid of it somewhere - what was on that phone?

The reason I ask this is that, if it had simply been dumped to make it look like she had gone for a walk, surely it would have been found by now? It seems to have been destroyed, or someone has made a very big effort to ensure it can't be found. Why?

I'm not a legal eagle but i do know something about social causes and it's certainly possible. I had actually thought about this too. There are other DV organisations out there but there's probably room for one with a certain focus, maybe on research and education and the preventive side as you say. There's a lot involved in getting it up and running and all the right approvals but i think it's an idea that might develop and become clearer when the trial is more advanced, or after the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990