Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he doing at the C21 Awards? Accepting the award for the most stupid business decision ever made? ie moving into those gargantuan premises in the middle of a real estate slump?

He is all show! He lives on public adulation.

To see them together in the C21 pic they look like any other lovely couple. How sad it is that this was so far off base...

To see them together in the C21 pic they look like any other lovely couple. How sad it is that this was so far off base...

I thought the same thing. How many other couples do we know that look so happy in photos, only for their lives to be so different.

Gosh she was pretty and by the sounds of it, incredibly intelligent, accomplished and sweet. Murder aside, I just can't understand how GBD could get himself involved in those seedy affairs when he had already struck gold with Allison!? He didn't deserve her. Crazy.

Hard to comprehend how they went from this dare I say 'delightful' couple who were beaming with happiness to where they are today. So so sad.

She looks gorgeous - how did you find this? Well done!

Now if you scroll to the previous photo (hit left arrow), does that look like a certain lady who turned up at the parents place in a yellow bubble car...? That woman was SO not TM! Looks like the other one huh?

too short to be her?? Looks younger to me too.

She looks gorgeous - how did you find this? Well done!

Now if you scroll to the previous photo (hit left arrow), does that look like a certain lady who turned up at the parents place in a yellow bubble car...? That woman was SO not TM! Looks like the other one huh?

Jeez if you scroll through the others quite a few of the other ladies really did not choose dresses that flattered either their figure or appearance. No I don't think that woman is the same one from the yellow car but its hard to tell she is caked in so much fake tan, but she does look younger to me.

To me the crashed Honda looks dark blue, not charcoal. Some will argue that it's the photo, but I can assure you that today's photographic equipment used by journos is high quality and the colour rendition is accurate.
This quote is from way back yonks ago... I'm catching up...

Not sure if this has been answered, but even though the photographic equipment used may be high quality, the size of the screen you are using, you computer settings, as in how you have your colour set and the quality of your video graphics card will affect the way the colour looks.

The only way you could really tell is to either see the car for yourself, or see the original picture before it is published in the news sites and before it gets viewed in your computer.

Even so, we each perceive (see) colour slightly differently to each other. Get two people to look at the car and one will see it more as a blue tone dominant and another as a charcol dominant.

Jeez if you scroll through the other quite a few of the other ladies really did not choose dresses that flattered either their figure or appearance.

I thought that too. Dare I say Mutton/lamb anyone? Lots of competition there.

Allison looks all class however.

Out of interest how many times has this hairdresser been interviewed by police now, as it seems pretty clear to me she is central to the investigation and will be the star witness in GBCs trial.

It is no doubt that he/she will be involved in the trial, being one of the last (non family) people to see Alison alive.

Jeez if you scroll through the others quite a few of the other ladies really did not choose dresses that flattered either their figure or appearance. No I don't think that woman is the same one from the yellow car but its hard to tell she is caked in so much fake tan, but she does look younger to me.

At 43, she was by far the best looking female at that event... IMO after looking through all those pics. lol

Amen!

Mutton dressed as lamb and then some :D

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought so! Jeez there were some absolute shockers there that night. Allison was certainly the standout, such a beautiful smile. I really hope her mum and dad and her sister and brother have a copy of the pic (they can cut him out of it easily)

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought so! Jeez there were some absolute shockers there that night. Allison was certainly the standout, such a beautiful smile.

She just looks very natural... same as with the other recent pic of her... just a lovely, natural woman. Damn, didn't he know what he had?

Yes sorry, I deleted my post as I don't think it is her either - if you scroll further there are more shots of her.

Yes I thought the same thing. I wonder what month those awards were.

The photo after their looks like the business partner he had to buy out.
I could be wrong but e is very similar. This would have to make the night in 2011 however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa