Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain who FS is, what she was arrested for, and why/how it relates to this? I'm lost. Thanks.

FS is Francine, she's AGT's wife or girlfriend and the mother of his daughter, also due to have a second baby in November. She was arrested for petty theft in March.

Funny, the SOB loves 'CATS' (many pix of him with them on his MS page) & we all know about the 'CATS' where he left Sierra's bag..It's not a leap to connect him to that spot=minor possible 'circumstantial' evidence at least in MY mind.

I do not see any comments on her facebook, and a google search just brings me back here where I find references to her comments, but not a link or a way to find the actual comments themselves. *frustrated*

While I can feel for his mother and sister, his wife's reaction concerns me. If she's willing to give him an alibi, and call Sierra horrid names, she may tell more lies on his behalf. With a toddler and an infant on the way, she may be desperate. I hope his family soon realizes that DNA is not something that can be easily fabricated.

It's so creepy. He could have been out looking for Sierra. Maybe morning was "his time," supposedly spent looking for scrap metal. If so, he'd have likely come across kids headed toward the bus stop.

I think her little tirades on facebook actually make her and him look worse. I can understand that she is upset, but she should not be posting such things all over facebook. Given the way she speaks on fb, she is not the brightest crayon in the box. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to lie for him, but like another person said here, her just saying he was around that morning is not enough. And her nasty comments make her look less and less credible. I like how she is going off and saying mean things about Sierra, but her DNA was found in her husband/boyfriend/fiance's (whatever he is) car. Wouldn't that also make him a "ho"?!

And his mother or sister's comment that he said he drove on that street everyday also wasn't very wise (I assume they were referring to the street her bus stop is on, is that correct?).

You know, I'm surprised this guy doesn't have a Facebook.

I know. And for some reason bothers me, especially since his family and gf do. My first thought was that he's way too busy to have one.

So I've been going through Fbook starting with the posts from his wife yesterday and reading friends of friends of friends walls and there are a few interesting RUMORS...

SBM

I thought wife's FB page IS private?

I do not see any comments on her facebook, and a google search just brings me back here where I find references to her comments, but not a link or a way to find the actual comments themselves. *frustrated*

You aren't the only one, I can't see any of those comments either. I'm thinking someone has to be a friend on one or the other facebooks to see those.

The comments are on her friend LT's page. hth

Note LT's profile pic. Im surprised she hasn't deleted her yet. JMO

I am wondering how much pressure, whether political or not, there was on LE to resolve this case?

There is something I can't get out of my mind (but I wish I could). If the kidnapping attempt on the 23rd of March was AGT, then I suspect that Sierra wasn't his first victim. If Sierra's attack had been the first time he escalated, then I think it would have been longer than a week before he felt the need to try it again.

I really wish they had found him during the safeway attacks :( They could have considered everyone in the stores. Though a few years in jail for that wouldn't have stopped him from escalating when he got out, I guess.

He heard the car doors shut, and two men exit. He heard them talking briefly, and the vehicle left about 15 minutes later

SBM

Accomplice? IF he did take Sierra to the area he lives in just more proof he's a very STUPID perp!

Ya know, with this guys 'tude AND, since he was questioned "numerous times" by LE, AND, per his sister, "knew" he was being followed - which, BTW, I call BS on - IMO, the reports of "no blood in the car", makes me go toward strangulation. I'm thinking, MAYBE, LE found a rope or "garotte" type of thing with her hair wrapped up in it in his trunk...???
MAYBE that's what led them to believe she's dead???

IMO, I honestly believe this arrogant _______ (fill in with YOUR fav term) thought IF he did this manually, and there was no blood, and IF he did the 'ol "take it to get cleaned" or vaccuum inside, there would be no evidence of Sierra ever being in his car.

IMO, a great deal of perps don't realize there's "other" ways to get DNA...not just sperm, etc.
IMO, he did what has been mentioned in prior posts. IMO (Lord, is THAT being over used or what...LOL). Again, been mentioned before in other posts...He had her remove her clothes by herself...SHE "folded" them herself to "buy time"...maybe he'd change his mind, etc. MAYBE some of HER skin cells were located in his car...as was mentioned....tears - which breaks my heart to even read....IF she were sitting naked in his car, "other" organic fluids, and skin cells.
Cars are funny to me, you can wipe down the seats, etc, but there's all these "nooks and crannies" and thread sewing them together where "stuff" MIGHT hide.

In some of the other attacks, the perp was described as "running away"...in some he had a car.

One more time, "IMO", I think 2 of her Tweets had something to do with this.

1) As mentioned before, the one where she "closes the door" and says "AWK" (I'm taking that as "akward").
2) She mentions about how weird it is that people from one school know people from the new school.

Gonna go out on a limb here....IMO, I THINK, MAYBE he got to gain her trust by giving her a ride, etc....due to her Tweets, as I understand them. AND, the proximity of them to her going missing.
I THINK this because he MAY be responsible for a good amount of the attacks in the area.
AND, all prior attempts - IF it's him for more than the one - ended up not working. His victims ran, screamed, got away.
He thought he was gonna be "smart" this time. Create a false sense of security for Sierra, and IMO, she accepted a ride when he showed up at her house....just, IMO.
The rest is just a horrific series of events. :(

The comments are on her friend LT's page. hth

Note LT's profile pic. Im surprised she hasn't deleted her yet. JMO

All I can say is WOW, no way do I feel 1 oz of sympathy after reading her comments

speechless

I wonder how it will affect a trial if Sierra's family does not accept the fact that she is dead. I remember in Carrie Culbertson's case, the prosecution had a hard time convincing her mother that she had to accept this, and testify to it, as in a case without the victim, they need everyone who knew her to admit that she is gone. They really don't want her family on the stand saying they believe she could be alive someplace. Eventually Carrie's mom agreed and did state that she knew/believed Carrie was dead and the suspect was convicted. I feel they probably have more forensic evidence in this case,, but they still need everyone on the same page, as it were. As it is, the defense will likely put people on the stand who claim to have "seen" Sierra since March 16th. JMO

It can't be assumed that Sierra will be found, without a confession. Who knows how far he drove that day with Sierra...while chances are it was probably not far, there are just too many places she could be.

I am wondering how much pressure, whether political or not, there was on LE to resolve this case?

why should there have been any pressure? He was watched 24/7.
They had him within, what a week of Sierra missing?

I think Sierra's mother and family were in on it, meaning they knew LE had a suspect and I'm sure higher up's also knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph