Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father in law has about 10 mounts around his house and my brother in law has just as many. Should we be looking at them as POI? :waitasec: (they have a decent alibi given they don't live in Australia)
It would be fascinating if you could explain that culture because I find it imperialistic and Confronting and therefore perhaps uncomfortable

Going by reports, neighbours said they "heard arguing"....could that also entail sounds of things being thrown around?? Some people have full on screaming/shouting arguments...throw a lot of things around..through windows etc.

I'm also wondering if the neighbours heard any other voices in the argument, apart from Allison & GBC...was it just those two or GBC & someone else. This leads me to wonder if there were more people involved in this arguing....were there any other cars at the house at that time??...visitors??

If GBC is guilty...what other things could he be lying about if his alibi "last saw her watching tv" isn't the truth??

A person who lived just up the road said her household were visited and asked about the evening before Allison was found. They were told by these police:

"There WAS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in that house that night and SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ALLISON."

So that rapid search was started because they saw DV evidence....his scratches and his excuse for them was laughable and terribly bad/poor too (apparently) police said.

Are you concurring that I'm being *slightly* sexist, or are you concurring that you're a man? lol :Bananabert:

Either way, I'll never grow a moustache like that banana.

IMO (and other sundry acronyms)

Also, does anyone know if the police have released the Indro pylon car back to its owner? I don't recall seeing this information, but then, I've been a bit preoccupied with Latin derivations.

Cheers

I wad wondering about GBC.....if there is a history of DV, then ABC may very well have filed a number of AVOs......therefore GBC known to police?
Could GBC suffer a psychological condition needing medication......hence chemist sighting of him?
IMO...GBC may very well have physically harmed ABC previously?

If some reports are correct. It is always a possibility of some involvement. However I don't really tend to think if so that it would be at their house. Surely if so people would have noticed alot of people/cars at the BC house at night(?)But I guess we don't know what has been reported to police.

There wouldn't need to be a lot of cars...hard to see from the road or wherever the neighbours actually live?? Could have been four or more in just one other car??...

The cars police were mentioning at the roundabout was it??...two 4 wheel drives??....was no mention of the make of either car...could have been the BC's or it could have been just visitors to the house??

A person who lived just up the road said her household were visited and asked about the evening before Allison was found. They were told by these police:

"There WAS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE in that house that night and SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ALLISON."

So that rapid search was started because they saw DV evidence....his scratches and his excuse for them was laughable and terribly bad/poor too (apparently) police said.

If they said all that, they are very gossipy police IMO!

Agreed, but if the newly coloured strands of hair were found on someone else's clothing or in their car who (supposedly) wasn't anywhere near Allison after she had her hair done, I think would be more telling.

Yes, in any other car other than the two family cars.
I suspect however that at least one of the family cars was used to move the body. I know it's suggesting who did the deed, but with the small amount of facts we have, it suggests that one or both of the BC's cars were out and about between 11pm and 4am that night.

IF (note the big if) there was an accomplice, and they helped move the body, hopefully some of that evidence was transferred from them to their cars or something gathered when police did their investigations. I would dare say it's going to be hard than finding a needle in a hay stack though.

When someone mentioned that the other night I thought it was quite smart. However the defense will just claim the hair strands would have just blown throughout the car(s) when she drove home. If they show up in the other car then a similar excuse could be made for her being in it. Hardly solid evidence I would suspect.

but what about shampoo/conditioner/dye/treatment chemical residue left on the carpet? Just thinking of the lovely smell of my own hair after a salon visit... If she was in the rear of the car, couldn't some of the product/chemicals they had used in her hair be transfered onto the carpet?

Yes that's what I'm wondering too kiwi...I think it's been easy to assume that it was only Allison & GBC that were heard arguing but there could very well have been others, or even quite a few others, involved in it as well.

So many unknowns....

Someone should ask the neighbours to join this forum...lol.

Neighbour has been interviewed 3 times by police over that argument.....it was loud.

I am just catching up, so sorry if this had already been said... I think its been confirmed in media reports that the girls were not at the house that night. They were at a sleepover(reprotedly at the grandparents BC). ALso regarding the footy, It was actually the 'footy show' which goes for an hour?(If I am correct) I guess if this was true, peole find it hard to believe she was watching it, maybe the TV happened to be on that channel when GBC went to Bed. Allison sitting in the same room, but not actually 'watching' it. (Or am I the only one that sometimes has the tv on a channel perhaps I was watching something previously, but have not turned over or whatever. But I am not actually 'tuned in' to it. I admit thought the footy show would definitly mean switch off for me). I think the neighbours calling police is hearsay at this point also. I thought somewhere it was reported that GBC had called the police..not sure where to hunt that link though.
Not into the footy show....Although after that fateful night ,I now check it out and watch the footy show.....very strange.Doesn't make sence...

The Dickies are such classy people to take the time in the pain they are in to write such a lovely thankyou letter.

It is very telling that they dont mention Gerard.

Oh you missed that line

"we would like to thank Gerbil for his unfailing weasleness."

And as Det Ainsworth said to Gerbil at the funeral "catchya later!"

My father in law has about 10 mounts around his house and my brother in law has just as many. Should we be looking at them as POI? :waitasec: (they have a decent alibi given they don't live in Australia)

Seemingly someone else had almost 10 mounts in the Brookfield area.

This is also assuming they were not sleeping in the same room? I know its been mentioned as hearsay on here, but has it been established? Cause it could work with the 'realising she had not slept in the bed'. But if they sleep in the same room, would not necessarily work. Unless he is a very sound sleeper and would not here her get up before him.(or come to bed after him)

I have not seen anything in the press, just comments from locals.

Unlikely given what is hanging on the wall outside of its home .... Wouldn't want to end up on display like some of those other creatures. iN MY OPINION

Didn't you read his profile the boogy man is a big game hunter and conservationist....that's how he conserves things by nailing their skulls to his wall. what a guy!

Gotta love the boogy man!

IMO the linking to depression from BCs toward ABC was another cover (albeit a bad one).
JMHO
1. DV an ongoing issue
2. GBC suffers some psychological issue, many aspects could lead to this. History, aldultery, violence, deception, grandiose ideas....
3. gBC went into rage and killed ABC
4. GBCs family are aware, may be involved, most likely NBC

Of course not, Wakeskate. It's just something I'm unfamiliar with, and was wondering if it indicated a possession of/familiarisation with firearms. Not that that has been suggested! Just speculating. No offence meant. :)

I don't know about this whole neighbours reported firstly to police scenario....I don't know where it came from but thought it was only based on the story that neighbours heard arguing?

I personally think if there were more than a few people there 'going off' in the night, the neighbours would have investigated a little more.

its easy IMO to 'kind of be a nosy parker' and have a bit of a sticky beak, then say to your partner 'wow they are going OFF tonight', but not feel an urgency to call 000, if it were my neighbour I would possibly leave it if it sounded like a couple arguing but be more concerned if it sounded like a fight between several people.

I imagine several neighbours would have reported a disturbance of that nature.

MOO:moo:

Church next door....no neighbours beside them....the ONLY neighbour was BEHIND them. ONE NEIGHBOUR> they said it was very loud when interviewed by police 3 times....they heard female scream in Allisons house during that argument too. NOT the kids at Rafting Road that was 4km away and reported by another ex rhodesian.....

Didn't you read his profile the boogy man is a big game hunter and conservationist....that's how he conserves things by nailing their skulls to his wall. what a guy!

Gotta love the boogy man!

As his profile says .... Just the sort of person you'd want at your dinner party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal