CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for crying out loud. Are U kidding??? This guy is using that name, and now I have to think Luka did post it under that name. wow.

It's possible. I get the feeling this guy was born f-d up.

I am suspicious of the Vladimir Romanov fb site. Could be a troll with a lot of time on their hands. JMO

You may have went to the wrong one. The one we are talking of is friends with KH's sister. A troll would not be friends with her pretending to be him. She would know.

Indeed -- especially when a pair of Thomas the Tank Engine toys sent by our kids' grandparents are flagged as "suspicious" and held in some sort of toy quarantine for three months.

Things are moving fast here -- I'd be surprised if he's made it out of the country.

s

Police seem to think he has fled Canada...
He did have, what looks like, a few days head start...

Has it been reported, by the Police, the Date that the body part packages were mailed?
He probably fled right after that.

Have to get to work and earn an honest living very shortly. This is what I an chasing down now. Who is babymaggie1 and why is this tied in with Luka? Babymaggie1 is thought to be KH but who knows. Here is a snag of information and it is from a parenting site. Do a google search on babymaggie1 and Luka is connected. The child Luka is holding is believed to be KH's son.

What age do you stop spanking? - Page 10 - Parenting Forums

Where will this guy surface - Canada/Russia/Italy/Switzerland/France/US - I think he has already gotten out of town...moo. Babymaggie1 was talking about going to France towards the end of last year.

In many of the reports that have been linked it is said he moved to Montreal to be with his child.

You may have went to the wrong one. The one we are talking of is friends with KH's sister. A troll would not be friends with her pretending to be him. She would know.

No. the one I saw has him living in Petit Paris, Bretagne, France. He has 2 friends. The profile pic is dated Nov 2010. Hmmm...I guess he has a zillion facebook profiles. I have to think he will be using one but not under a known profile. So that friend is Karla's older sister? hmmmm. OK that one might be legit because of the dates.

Yep, France makes sense - he has been planning this for a long, long time - probably close to a year now so his plans were made well in advance. moo

I wonder if he used his current name or did he get another alias????

I see 20 guests!!! :seeya:

Please join the discussion and give us your thoughts and insights! We NEED to find this monster! Please help!

I don't have much insight to offer other than I cannot believe that this freak walked amongst us.

It frightens me that there are websites that attract people like this guy where they can post a video of them committing a murder and people sit back and armchair quarterback it.

I wonder if he used his current name or did he get another alias????

A new alias altogether - one that we haven't discussed yet but if we dug deep enough we could probably come up with the name as this guy really had no secrets as it is all on the internet.

ETA: Think French/France name where he would fit in (like Luc as the first name)

Hi all, well here we are again (many familiar names appearing).

I'm at the point where I'll read your posts but I shall not click on any links nor will I post any links with disturbing facts.

I cannot deal with horror to animals, children, the elderly......the true innocent ones. I do thank all of you (who are able to do so) for posting the vids, FB, etc. But right now, your posts are sufficient for what I need to know about this "person". :eek:

Now, about the resemblance to Bernardo......it's amazing to me! :what: In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd possibly think this creep is Bernardo's son, brother, close relative of some sort. Really weird and upsetting. And his place of birth is SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO!! :what: Is he related to Bernardo in some way? The pic of him does beg the question...........

No. the one I saw has him living in Petit Paris, Bretagne, France. He has 2 friends. The profile pic is dated Nov 2010. Hmmm...I guess he has a zillion facebook profiles. I have to think he will be using one but not under a known profile. So that friend is Karla's older sister? hmmmm. OK that one might be legit because of the dates.

Here you go. The female friend is KH's sister under her new name.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001906421771&sk=info

eta: I think this is the same one

Hi all, well here we are again (many familiar names appearing).

I'm at the point where I'll read your posts but I shall not click on any links nor will I post any links with disturbing facts.

I cannot deal with horror to animals, children, the elderly......the true innocent ones. I do thank all of you (who are able to do so) for posting the vids, FB, etc. But right now, your posts are sufficient for what I need to know about this "person". :eek:

Now, about the resemblance to Bernardo......it's amazing to me! :what: In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd possibly think this creep is Bernardo's son, brother, close relative of some sort. Really weird and upsetting. And his place of birth is SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO!! :what: Is he related to Bernardo in some way? The pic of him does beg the question...........

He doesn't look that much like Bernardo to me. Seems like I am the only one that doesn't see it!

What is his official date of birth? I've seen at least three different ones now.

A new alias altogether - one that we haven't discussed yet but if we dug deep enough we could probably come up with the name as this guy really had no secrets as it is all on the internet.

ETA: Think French/France name where he would fit in (like Luc as the first name)

Elepher : Is there any truth to the rumor that Magnotta is using the alias Pepe Le Pew and has added a white streak down the center of his black hair?

:blushing:

I found a Mattia Del Santo who kind of looks like him but he has hundreds of friends and they are all Italian. Same kind of hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery