LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't linking/discussing other forums (re: godlikeproductions)

thanks guys.

ok, now im back on the truck pic... (i know the timeline "as we understand it" does not fit)

pic of truck has a light source underneath i cold not identify as part of the truck... maybe it is a dangling driving light and had already hit her... and he took off, only to go back to "clean up his mess"... remember... we have only one of "verified" more pics of this truck...

???

ok guys... take another look at this pic...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22998&d=1338551778

is that a bike in the back of this truck? is it just me or is there clearly a bike wheel visible? is it just my tired eyes?

Wow, I'm finally back. My internet went out yesterday morning and I'm just getting back on and now getting back to being oriented. While I was away, I had a chance to really think about all the pictures that we were given and now I finally figured out the sequence of those pictures, how they apply to where Mickey was last caught on video in front of the government building and it all makes sense as to why LE wanted to talk to the owners of those two other vehicles. I need to coffee and I'll try to explain.

Wow, I'm finally back. My internet went out yesterday morning and I'm just getting back on and now getting back to being oriented. While I was away, I had a chance to really think about all the pictures that we were given and now I finally figured out the sequence of those pictures, how they apply to where Mickey was last caught on video in front of the government building and it all makes sense as to why LE wanted to talk to the owners of those two other vehicles. I need to coffee and I'll try to explain.

OT-
I was hoping nothing had happened to your kitties...glad it was only technology.

*Sigh* I feel so ignored. I had that two days ago. Along with Bridgestone Dueler tires(if it still had the ones it came with).:banghead:

I hear ya!

I don't create anything new - I follow the discussion, comment. It's still fun to read.

If I feel an urgent need to be heard, I'll use a huge font or something. :doorhide:

So many people with so many ideas, it's easy to get lost.

*Sigh* I feel so ignored. I had that two days ago. Along with Bridgestone Dueler tires(if it still had the ones it came with).:banghead:
Don't feel ignored...I recall your post.

LE reads here...your info may have helped with the ID. ;)

I have thought for a while that the phone explanation from LE made little sense. It may be the type of phone that doesn't ping when turned off, but when did it turn off? And where? There appears to be a cell phone tower on Landry, right behind the LCG building (this is from google map, please locals correct me if this is wrong). If she went missing at or around this point (I have my doubts) and the perp or the accident turned her phone off, they should be able to track when and where her phone turned off (approximately, if the phone is not equipped with gps, it won't be exact bc it will be triangulation between towers).

Saying that she has the "type of phone that doesn't ping after it's shut off" sounds like good info, but really it's vague and not informative at all. I really, really think LE has specific info regarding the phone.

One other thing - I think it is unlikely that her phone's battery died naturally. I do believe it was purposely turned off or damaged in the incident. This is based on two pieces of info: 1) When Brettly's phone died in the middle of a conversation with a friend, that friend called Mickey's phone. If her phone were about to die too, I think she would have mentioned this. Something along the lines of, "yeah, sorry the call wasn't dropped, his phone died. Mine's about to die too..." and 2) her sister was very clear about the fact that they shared the same type of phone and the phone has a long battery life.

First, I'm hoping that a local can help us. Where is this camera view taken? Which street? This is the only one that I wasn't able to remember.

Attachments

• mickey3.jpg
    mickey3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 42
I hear ya!

I don't create anything new - I follow the discussion, comment. It's still fun to read.

If I feel an urgent need to be heard, I'll use a huge font or something. :doorhide:

So many people with so many ideas, it's easy to get lost.

Many thanks! I might try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member