ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun put up an article saying there is a SECOND murder that authorities are curious about that happened in Arizona on January 6, 2012. As most folks know, Luka (as "cutelittlenemo1") was posting his location as Arizona during the fall of 2011.

Also, this is one of the first times I've seen a mainstream paper acknowledge the pre-murder video posting done in late April and mid May.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-possible-link-to-LA-murder-investigated.html

Yeah, I had posted previously that LRM had posted on an S&M site-- using one of his notorious handles "cutelittlenemo1" looking for a dom in "Arizona or Los Angeles".

However, I see in the dossier put together by the animal rights activists who were tracking LRM as the "Kitten Killer", they believed that he often posted in this way to give the impression he was in other cities (including L.A., Moscow, London, etc) despite being always in either Toronto or Montreal.

See: http://www.abproject.org/docs/Kitten Killer 2010 - 2011.pdf

So it's hard to say. Also, the first basis for us linking LRM to the Hollywood body parts murder was actually the HollywoodLoveLetters Youtube channel which had "liked" news stories about the murders. And now we know that "HollywoodLoveLetters" was a troll account created by that animal rights group LCA.

But I guess if his "pimp" said he was in LA, then I guess he was in LA at the time. Anyone else have any info on this "Hollywood Pimp" named "Alex" that is in the Sun story?

Any Canadians facing criminal charges gets a lawyer. First you are in jail and somebody will meet with you to see if you have a job and your income. If you do make enough money, they will find you a lawyer and you will need to pay by yourself. If you face long time or dont have a job or no income, they will give you legal aid. They are as competent than the lawyers that you pay by yourself

Sorry for any mistake..im a frenchie :)

What i find ridicules is they can get legal aid for killing someone but they wont get legal aid for a DUI. Makes no sense at all.

Can I ask the question here about whether or not he was organized or disorganized? I'm not quite sure where to place him.

The reason is that, for now, I believe there are elements of him being both. He was planning this for certain, but the way he left the crime scene and his attempts at disappearing are clearly, to me, disorganized. He thought it through, but forgot that his kin (the devil) is in the details. It shows him to be narcissistic (believing he is smarter than everyone else, including the police) and therefore disregarded the need to be meticulous, and it does not appear to me that he is intelligent. In essense, all pomp and no substance.

Sorry if this has already been done before...

That is a good question, I have suggested in the past that he is highly disorganized but some have suggested otherwise, I see no evidence of this guy being organized as someone like Bundy was, Bundy was highly intelligent and organized, this guy is not very intelligent and I believe is of very average intelligence and his life seems completely out of control and spiraling even more so in recent times.

But we will see what others think.

i was raised catholic, and i took zero offence to what you said,

i was tempted to report when that post was made attacking you yet again becasue im really getting tired of it

For those of you who are long time members of this site, have other cases generated this amount of high emotions, or is there something about this particular case that has many of us (myself included) running high? It seems we've caught a touch of Luka fever.

:nurse: guess it doesn't matter where this lands because there is so much going on here that is :tos:

police yourselves! attack the post and not the poster... stay on topic.. and above all remember the :tos:

:nurse: guess it doesn't matter where this lands because there is so much going on here that is :tos:

police yourselves! attack the post and not the poster... stay on topic.. and above all remember the :tos:

thank you!!

That is a good question, I have suggested in the past that he is highly disorganized but some have suggested otherwise, I see no evidence of this guy being organized as someone like Bundy was, Bundy was highly intelligent and organized, this guy is not very intelligent and I believe is of very average intelligence and his life seems completely out of control and spiraling even more so in recent times.

But we will see what others think.

I guess if I were forced to choose, it would be disorganized. I thought that Bundy became disorganized too near the end. Definitely out of control, and definitely not intelligent like Bundy. He appears impatient, preoccupied by fame (or infamy), and that the murder of Jun Lin and killing of animals was not his addiction. He was in it for the attention.

Hm. Interesting.

Yeah, I wanted to be specific, as sometimes people refer to a Tor connection as a proxy, but it's not the same thing. Proxies are easy to trace. Tor, not so much.

I also found your comments on LRM's MO interesting. It seems that he did something similar here: he posted on various YouTube accounts pre-May 15, that there were "rumours" about a "1 Lunatic 1 Icepick" video making the rounds on the "deep web", and started asking if people had a copy.

Seems he was trying to stir interest. We still don't know anything about who uploaded the kill vid to Best Gore. I'm guessing that the LE threat to prosecute Best Gore may be a strong arm tactic to get the site owner to "give up" his source.

Let's see.

Is that why BG took the video down? I have no idea about LE and their threats to BG. I assumed BG got ahold of the video because they are Canadian based and it sort of has been known as one of Luka's fav sites ( at least in some circles )

I would take a video down that LE told me to take down too. But yes Luka always liked to stir interest, he had it down how to post on numerous forums to stir interest to something, it seemed if there was an interest, it made him want to do it more, or pushed him to do it. There have been rumors of other posts made by him about other crimes that never really " took off" so he didn't do them, again dunno if that is true or not. I mean now isn't Luka stating he didn't post the info on the net on May 15th? The fact that he was found in an internet cafe shows just how addicted to himself he really is. Its fairly sickening.

That is correct, I have stated that my name, or my forum name is to remain anonymous. I have no desire to be linked with this in any way. As I said, I was simply coming here as my forum and myself were discussed here. I was just wanting everyone here to know that I was not personal friends with Luka Magnotta.

I am not sure what your issue is or if you even understand how the internet or forums work but accusing me of something I am not doing isn't a very nice thing. I don't have any need to 'self promote' here, after all someone else pasted my website url on this site before I ever did. It makes no sense I would promote. ( I assume by promote you mean try to gain traffic?) if so that is incorrect, but I am sorry you feel that way, have a great night.

You have not done anything wrong, stick around, some of us appreciate what you have brought to the table here.

I guess if I were forced to choose, it would be disorganized. I thought that Bundy became disorganized too near the end. Definitely out of control, and definitely not intelligent like Bundy. He appears impatient, preoccupied by fame (or infamy), and that the murder of Jun Lin and killing of animals was not his addiction. He was in it for the attention.

Yes youre right, that is a good point about Bundy also, he did seem to lose it towards the end. I am not sure if he is officially classified as organized or disorganized. Something to look in to for sure.

I would love to read the FBI profile on Luka!

There is a possible link to St. George's school and Justin Trudeau. According to the news post LM " likely mailed human remains to Vancouver schools, including one linked to politician Justin Trudeau, simply to gain media visibility, Montreal police told The Province."

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/L...uspect+been+Vancouver+past/6741121/story.html

St. George's School, a beautiful, old stone building, has also been used to film a few movies. I've tried to find any horror movie link, but so far only found 21 Jump Street (the original show) and Smallville. Still looking!

there is one still in question...........rita van voldensberg
The Rita account is 100% Luka Magnotta. It was started on April 22, 2012, well before this madness. And it has all of his trademarks - namely LOTS O' LUKA! Six Luka videos in total (that he put on other accounts too) including the first video to refer to himself as a "Cannibal Serial Killer."

You have not done anything wrong, stick around, some of us appreciate what you have brought to the table here.

Thank you, im just sort of feeling jumped on by that poster. I never meant to cause trouble here or anything. I just wanted to clear my name. Thank you for your support. I am here to help any way I can.

The Sun put up an article saying there is a SECOND murder that authorities are curious about that happened in Arizona on January 6, 2012. As most folks know, Luka (as "cutelittlenemo1") was posting his location as Arizona during the fall of 2011.

Also, this is one of the first times I've seen a mainstream paper acknowledge the pre-murder video posting done in late April and mid May.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-possible-link-to-LA-murder-investigated.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4358772/Cannibal-Luka-Magnottas-possible-link-to-LA-murder-investigated.html said:
And a YouTube page called HollywoodLoveLetters, which he is believed to have set up last week while on the run, “liked” a video of media coverage of the LA murder.

The page owner uploaded a video tribute called The James Dean Killer — Luka Rocco Magnotta. Magnotta idolises Hollywood icon James Dean and even had plastic surgery to look like him.

Nobody can say it's not a problem when even the media is misled by these opportunists.

That is correct, I have stated that my name, or my forum name is to remain anonymous. I have no desire to be linked with this in any way. As I said, I was simply coming here as my forum and myself were discussed here. I was just wanting everyone here to know that I was not personal friends with Luka Magnotta.

I am not sure what your issue is or if you even understand how the internet or forums work but accusing me of something I am not doing isn't a very nice thing. I don't have any need to 'self promote' here, after all someone else pasted my website url on this site before I ever did. It makes no sense I would promote. ( I assume by promote you mean try to gain traffic?) if so that is incorrect, but I am sorry you feel that way, have a great night.

i agree, stick around.. youve provided valuable insight as you had the acual communications and dealings with him in the past. all we can do is read and try to understand his millions of posts.. not everyone is so cynical and hostile

Thank you, im just sort of feeling jumped on by that poster. I never meant to cause trouble here or anything. I just wanted to clear my name. Thank you for your support. I am here to help any way I can.

Dont sweat it, do your thing.

For those of you who are long time members of this site, have other cases generated this amount of high emotions, or is there something about this particular case that has many of us (myself included) running high? It seems we've caught a touch of Luka fever.

Well I actually am a long time poster.......I joined early 2009.........and I have never seen people being told what they can and cannot post as much as what is going on in this one.

Just to add, I also have never had an argument with another poster on here.

Nor have I ever been told to go away, catch up and then start posting again.

I live in Australia and I do apologize if it sometimes takes me ages to catch up.

Then again when most of you are sleeping I am right on the case and as others wake up, I am patient while they catch up.

I like it when we all work together as a whole, which means info coming in from all directions.........

So please everyone, I will bite my tongue if everyone can just be patient with people and if you think they are not on the right track, please keep it to yourself and post what you think is relevant.

Everyone has been cluey on here in my eyes.

This source looks fairly tabloid--is there any truth to the videos? Were they in fact posted before Lin was murdered?

Yes youre right, that is a good point about Bundy also, he did seem to lose it towards the end. I am not sure if he is officially classified as organized or disorganized. Something to look in to for sure.

I would love to read the FBI profile on Luka!

I hope that a profile on him would some day become available as I would ve very interested in reading that as well. I did well in Abnormal Psych, but less so in Developmental Psych. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey