WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
20120619_111654_unknown2.jpg

here is the side view picture....ok lets say something hinky online (sex site, suicide, etc) why would homeland security be the ones looking for him?

In the picture behind him, to our right, as we view it, is that a stamping machine that would be used at carnivals to make bracelets and other items?

In the picture behind him, to our right, as we view it, is that a stamping machine that would be used at carnivals to make bracelets and other items?

OMG or is that a video camera???

from my last link:

"they know an adult is involved in the case and there is an online video that's also part of the investigation."

OMG or is that a video camera???

from my last link:

"they know an adult is involved in the case and there is an online video that's also part of the investigation."

Now, even though the picture is grainy, is there a camper with logos on it, in the background [right over his shoulders]?

I think the thing behind him is an awning -- looks like those support posts with the little holes for adjusting the height of an awning. If so, it's a heavy-duty awning.

20120619_111654_unknown2.jpg

here is the side view picture....ok lets say something hinky online (sex site, suicide, etc) why would homeland security be the ones looking for him?

It looks like a "7" on his shirt. Could be for the player Mauer. In these type of cases every miniscule detail is pertinent and crucial.

Joe%20Mauer%207%20MLB%20Jerseys%20Minnesota%20Twins%20Grey-700x700.jpg

link

What about it being a boat?

ETA: I mean Minnesota is the "land of 10,000 lakes"...also, if you were were wanting to be secluded for whatever reason, middle or secluded part of a lake would be good. And lord knows you can get internet access anywhere now.

OK, to me it looks like a basement or large room with a jack post to the left supporting a cross beam with bare fluorescent lights behind it. On the right if you look on the cross beam it looks as though there may be another jack post off camera. How many times am I allowed to change my opinion? :p

The machine next to him looks like sort of an industrial something. Could be a sweatshop type operation?

The first shot looks like he's leaning forward a bit but in the second shot it almost looks like either he's holding onto the back of the chair or his arms are possibly bound behind him...or am I looking at this wrong? Whatever is above him looks like molded plastic of some sort...

Because of the computer I'm on right now, I can't post the photo edits but...when I put the second photo through Picasa and Piknik, behind him over his shoulder [on our right as we look at it] the logo has purple and yellow colors....I haven't been able to get it real clear yet but it looks like a Vikings logo. I'll keep trying.

The front pic and the side view pic almost look like 2 different people.....which is making it hard to compare, but I found these also:

ADRIAN DUNNE:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1181658&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US
NCMC1181658c1.jpg

STEWART DAVID THOMAS HAGEN:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1193903&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

NCMC1193903c1.jpg

COSMO DIAMEDON SEAUX:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1192695&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

NCMC1192695c1.jpg

Also, a thought...the Minnesota shirt could mean nothing as to location...assuming that is what ICE is using by saying MN or WI. Could be on a boat in Florida or a cabin in Colorado.

What about Taylor Lee Druyor?
PubCaseSearchServlet

View Poster

Case Handled By:

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

TAYLOR LEE DRUYOR
Case Type: Endangered Runaway
DOB: May 23, 1994 Sex: Male
Missing Date: May 12, 2010 Race: White
Age Now: 18 Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
Missing City: TOLEDO Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
Missing State : OH Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC1153752
Circumstances: Taylor was last seen on May 12, 2010.

We need a better picture. I don't think that's going to happen. I hope he gets national attention.Someone has to be missing this child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa