Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victim 6s mom "we've all lost" hugged her son, who was crying in court.
by sganim via twitter 8:59 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yaMlbKS4

:cry:

I hope they find some peace within the next few days-- we can never know why things took the route they did, but they HAVE arrived at the point in time that he has been stopped and justice is served.

Oh sure, he's all tears now, for himself. None shown for his victims.

Poor poor Jerry.

Someone just called in to HLN asking if Sandusky would get special
privileges in prison. Hopefully, he'll get what he likes giving to others.

Golden Rule (revised): Have done to you as you have done to others.

Tonight just might be the victims first night of good sleep in yrs-I wish them all well!!

CNN just showed his new mugshot.

He's not smiling.

Hehe.

Booking shot is up on CNN.

Ecstatic. Really. Major love to all lol. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Poor poor Jerry.

Someone just called in to HLN asking if Sandusky would get special
privileges in prison. Hopefully, he'll get what he likes giving to others.

Golden Rule (revised): Have done to you as you have done to others.
Double dose HELL YEAH!! AMEN. lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sandusky's son says his father abused him
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120621/D9VHPB602.html

I am not surprised that happened. Frankly, I think all his adopted children could be victims.

That's so frightening especially when I just read an archived bit of news.

"Who Will Take In The Strays?" Well, Jerry and Dottie of course.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...IBAJ&pg=5772,5286360&dq=dottie+sandusky&hl=en

Whoever wrote that should swallow a box of hair or something. Strays!:banghead:

Alright, my dears, I'm off to bed shortly. Euphoria during and after the verdict has left me wiped out. I am happy that justice was served, but sad because I don't think this is over by a long shot. With all of the cover-ups, there are suspicions that just won't go away.

For those young men, including MS, you are so very strong. You are much stronger than this nasty creep will ever be. I wish you healing and peace. This verdict, I'm sure it helps, but it will take much more than this to heal the wounds that this monster inflicted upon you.

My friends, thank you for keeping the faith here, and for hanging in there together. You are passionate, caring people, and it is a privilege to post with you <3 Big hugs, and sleep well. As we say here down south, they done good.

The defense lawyers are nasty. Karl R was all smug and taking comfort that he got Sandusky off on the one serious charge in the V2 case, yet he was still convicted on everything else in that one case, so they believed McQ and therefore Karl R still failed, so he can just stop it. They can stop talking anytime.

We should have a new thread for ongoing developments in Curley, Schultz, and possibly some others.

Jerryness is catching- I mean the blind goofiness, " I din't do nuthin'" like a large wet dog wagging and thinking "I will jump on this person AGAIN!"
Dorothy has it, and now Amendola, who has become "very close" in a nice way is showing the symptoms. Loss of IQ, stupid grin and Speaking in Cliches.

I love this. Absolute description. Really like "a large wet dog wagging and etc... Excellent. jmo

I wonder if federal charges against Sandusky are going to happen. I wonder when Curley, Schultz, etc. will go to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ