NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think the bath theory interesting, I find it hard to believe a woman would go to the hairdresser, then go home for a bath. Wouldn't that ruin her hair? Your thoughts?

it is not something I would do, even if you wanted to keep your hair dry.
a) you can't relax, have to sit right up
b) if she had it styled, the steam/moisture wouldn't be great for that.

it is not something I would do, even if you wanted to keep your hair dry.
a) you can't relax, have to sit right up
b) if she had it styled, the steam/moisture wouldn't be great for that.

Perhaps GBC had been in the bath, hence scratches on his torso.

IMO
JMO
MOO

While I think the bath theory interesting, I find it hard to believe a woman would go to the hairdresser, then go home for a bath. Wouldn't that ruin her hair? Your thoughts?

Yeah I thought of that too Woof, though I usually bath rather than shower, and I just put my hair up in a bun to keep it dry, if not washing it.

She may have just had colour done, or a cut, so a bath wouldn't affect that as much as a 'do'.

:floorlaugh:OMG BJ Sleuth 'your killin me you're really killin me!!' :floorlaugh:

Her zombie alter ego returned the car of course!

(BTW my kids say the above all the time -its a Daddy Day Care quote and JIC for the mods- I totally agree with BJSleuth)

A great movie! Yeah, it's too hard to fit it to the evidence.

Of course it's possible that she didn't like baths, or that they didn't even have a bath in the house, though I'd imagine a big old queenslander like that would have at least one bath.

So he didn't have to look at her!! He just murdered the mother of his children, maybe not seeing her face was better for him, or alternatively he put the bag over her head so blood could not leak out. Although that would discount the theory regarding the blood in he car. If the bag was found on the body (which would explain that first picture we saw as it was very white where the head was) I hope it was useful to forensics and may also explain why the body was released so quickly.

Maybe it was a combination of things he tried to cover...plastic bags tear so easily, was thinking an ear-ring could have caught on it. Whatever it was police knew very quickly I think.

Or to depersonalise the body during transportation. MOO

That is so right also...

Now what was so immediately visible to coppers upon witnessing her body????

-whilst having NO external injuries....

-and form the instant ah-ha theory....horrid...but got to be so clear like that...

-plastic bag

you could be right there..although my thoughts was not on her actually taking a bath(I know some suggested that).. but perhaps being wrestled to the bath- (maybe she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth?) and strangled as she was having her head pushed under... And then again..perhaps she did have a bath without getting her hair wet..but your thought is valid.. sometimes we grab an idea and run with it without fully thinking it through and its great to have another view point to come in and go 'hang on a minute..'

Maybe she didn't have a bath. Maybe someone else did hence the scratches on torso etc, she went in for some reason, possibly called into the room....

JMO

Personally I think it's easier to have a bath rather than a shower after having hairdo....having a bath doesn't ruin it as a shower does.

When police state that they knew cause of death soon after finding her body, do they mean almost immediately (as in right away at Kholo Creek) or do they mean autopsy was started that night and COD determined then do you think?

Maybe she didn't have a bath. Maybe someone else did hence the scratches on torso etc, she went in for some reason, possibly called into the room....

JMO

Hence the second text the next morning 'I am dressed' .

No seriously, maybe he was having a shower/bath she came in to brush teeth, argument continued, and not being dresses saves on trying to clean up anything after?

JMO

IF she had a shower...this water would still show up in lungs if she'd swallowed or drank any of it??

Maybe it was a combination of things he tried to cover...plastic bags tear so easily, was thinking an ear-ring could have caught on it. Whatever it was police knew very quickly I think.

That could also explain the blood smear mark referred earlier. Maybe it was the plastic smearing or the hair sticking through the plastic.

But why would he leave it on her??...to support an abduction theory??

has anything else in this case apparently been without stupidity? I guess leaving a plastic bag ove her head would fit with every other stupid thing that was done by whoever did it.......

I have a feelng that the murderer in this case will be on a tv show ' world's stupidest criminals' imo

When police state that they knew cause of death soon after finding her body, do they mean almost immediately (as in right away at Kholo Creek) or do they mean autopsy was started that night and COD determined then do you think?

by the way it was worded..and I will have to find it,I do really think it was at kholo creek. (before any autopsy would have been done)

http://couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/allison-baden-clays-cause-of-death-may-remain-secret-until-arrest/story-e6freoof-1226381467054

I have suspected this for a while, ever since theysaid that they knew it was murder the minute they saw her.

Yes it was immediately classed as a homicide investigation....although I still think there must have been something a little more substantial evidence wise back at the house...more than just a scratch on his face??

Yeah I thought of that too Woof, though I usually bath rather than shower, and I just put my hair up in a bun to keep it dry, if not washing it.

She may have just had colour done, or a cut, so a bath wouldn't affect that as much as a 'do'.

That's what I was thinking too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member