GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://findkelli.com/

Scars and Tattoos:
Scar on her left eyebrow from a surf boarding accident where she got six stitches
Shooting star tattoo on top of her right foot
Tribal tattoo on her upper left thigh
Trickling stars going down the back of her neck all the way down her spine

Could this be Kelli Bordeaux?

Someone on the Brittney wood thread posted about a body being found with stars down her neck/back. I do not have time to double check but thought I would post.

jmo

Kelli is listed as having a shooting star on top of her right foot. And stars on back of her neck.

From Kelli's thread:

KELLY BORDEAUX'S DESCRIPTION

Sex: Female
Race: White
Age at Disappearance: 23
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102 lbs.
Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair):
•Blond
Eyes:
•Brown
Scars and Tattoos:
•Scar on her left eyebrow from a surf boarding accident where she got six stitches
•Shooting star tattoo on top of her right foot
•Tribal tattoo on her upper left thigh
•Trickling stars going down the back of her neck all the way down her spine

How far away would this be from Kelli's home? I hope its not her.

Kelli had blonde hair. They are saying this lady had dark hair. Unless it was dyed after she was taken.

No mention of the tribal tattoo.

It looks like about 10 hours between the area where the body was found, and Fayetteville, if I am looking correctly, but a pretty straight shot.

Kelli had blonde hair. They are saying this lady had dark hair. Unless it was dyed after she was taken.

No mention of the tribal tattoo.

True, but the tattoos sound identical to the description on her missing FB page. And this body was burned, apparently.

If it is her, she must of been killed recently. Wouldn't decomposition happen even to a burned body?

I knew I read about those tattoos on some missing person. No I did not see anything about tattoo's in the article that I posted. It was someone after my post that mentioned it.

not to be gross but if hair is burnt how do you know what color it is? I really am asking not being a smart arse or anything.

yes - removed - for whatever reason

replaced with:

"Authorities said the victim's name is being withheld until positive identification can be made by the state medical examiner's office, and police are satisfied that all family members have been notified. It's unclear how the woman died."

not to be gross but if hair is burnt how do you know what color it is? I really am asking not being a smart arse or anything.

True, although the story doesn't indicate that her hair is burned. Doesn't hair burn away?

text of article has changed. info re tatoos has been removed and replaced with:

"Authorities said the victim's name is being withheld until positive identification can be made by the state medical examiner's office, and police are satisfied that all family members have been notified. It's unclear how the woman died.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member