GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have removed that part. I googled and found this headline but when you click on the link the article doesn't say anything about tattoo's.

Woman's body found in Franklin County - WSMV Channel 4

www.wsmv.com/story/.../womans-body-found-in-franklin-county

8 hours ago – Authorities in Franklin County said a woman's body was found early Monday morning alongside a road. ... WINCHESTER, TN (WSMV) - ... The body is a white female around 18 to 25 years of old with dark hair and a star tattoo ...

Kelly is blonde though? Of course hair can easily be dyed. Tattoo's can not easily be removed. I think they changed the article at LE's request most likely while they notify next of kin and such.

Who is "Guess" and where does it describe the woman & her tattoos? Am I just being dense or blind? I don't see that in the article.

NEVERMIND... I just read the post that the comment had been removed from the article. I thought for a minute I was off my rocker.

Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Detective Chris Guess said in a release that deputies answered a call about 1:18 a.m. CDT today from a motorist who had spotted what was thought to be a grass fire. But when the driver turned around to check it out, a partially burned corpse was found.

The body was found in the Awalt Bridge area northwest of Winchester, he said.

Guess said the body is believed to be a that of a white woman between 18 and 25 years of age with dark hair and a tattoo of a large star with smaller stars on the back of her neck and another star tattoo on the top of her right foot.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is assisting Franklin County officers, he said.

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2012/jul/02/womans-body-found-burned-franklin-county/

http://findkelli.com/

Scars and Tattoos:
Scar on her left eyebrow from a surf boarding accident where she got six stitches
Shooting star tattoo on top of her right foot
Tribal tattoo on her upper left thigh
Trickling stars going down the back of her neck all the way down her spine

Could this be Kelli Bordeaux?

Wow...very well could be w/ the tattoos. I earlier saw that earlier someone had posted the body found had dark hair...but if the body was partially burned it may be hard to tell.

Kelly is blonde though? Of course hair can easily be dyed. Tattoo's can not easily be removed. I think they changed the article at LE's request most likely while they notify next of kin and such.

Anyone that knows Kelly, like her family does, would def put 2&2 together & the right thing to do would be to notify them before they hear about it..I'll be stunned IF it's not her..Now I hope they can finally arrest that /POI/SO that was last seen with her!

eta..These tattoos are probably very popular but still what are the odds?

military base close to this spot? She went missing from Fort Bragg, I know there is one in Clarksville-but I have no idea how close to this spot it is

text of article has changed. info re tatoos has been removed and replaced with:

"Authorities said the victim's name is being withheld until positive identification can be made by the state medical examiner's office, and police are satisfied that all family members have been notified. It's unclear how the woman died.""

In that same article it was replaced?!! Great journalism :banghead:

It's got to be Kelli. So sad :( They have the vehicle ID and license plate. Vehicle was reported stolen. I do believe it said they had notified next of kin or were notifying next of kin. They know who it is.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/18929977/womans-body-found-in-franklin-county

Does someone have a link stating that they believe it is a female age 18-25. I did see that it was a women, but in the above article that is all it states. No age, tattoo description, etc. The above article is about the VOI!!! Thank You!
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2012/jul/02/womans-body-found-burned-franklin-county/Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Detective Chris Guess said in a release that deputies answered a call about 1:18 a.m. CDT today from a motorist who had spotted what was thought to be a grass fire. But when the driver turned around to check it out, a partially burned corpse was found.

The body was found in the Awalt Bridge area northwest of Winchester, he said.

Guess said the body is believed to be a that of a white woman between 18 and 25 years of age with dark hair and a tattoo of a large star with smaller stars on the back of her neck and another star tattoo on the top of her right foot.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is assisting Franklin County officers, he said.

The flyer I read said Kelli had stars on her feet. I didn't see anything about a large star with smaller stars on the back of her neck. If anyone has this info, can you point me in the right direction. I have gone back and tried to search to see if there was something else. Many thanks.

http://findkelli.com/

Scars and Tattoos:
Scar on her left eyebrow from a surf boarding accident where she got six stitches
Shooting star tattoo on top of her right foot
Tribal tattoo on her upper left thigh
Trickling stars going down the back of her neck all the way down her spine

It's got to be Kelli. So sad :( They have the vehicle ID and license plate. Vehicle was reported stolen. I do believe it said they had notified next of kin or were notifying next of kin. They know who it is.

I'm wondering why, if it's Kelly, she was just 'dumped' now when she's been missing for how long? It's gotta be at least a few months..I guess it's possible she was removed from another spot..It's rare to be kept alive that long but also possible I guess..Now I'm not sure if the POI is really the perp only cos I assumed he's been watched by LE.

eta..I just read he was in jail in June..Is he still there? If so, something funky is going on IF it's Kelly.

:( Obviously we will have to wait for official confirmation but the tattoo's are a perfect match. Fayetteville is over 9 hours from Winchester TN.

:( Obviously we will have to wait for official confirmation but the tattoo's are a perfect match. Fayetteville is over 9 hours from Winchester TN.

Not to mention that if it is her she had been alive for much of this time. Surely they wouldn't be able to identify tattoos after so long if she'd been dead the whole time, no? Again, doesn't she have family in this general area?

Female body found in Winchester TN. My first thought was Brittney, although I realize it's unlikely that she is so far away from home. Winchester is close to the AL border and since that possible sighting in TN by Honesty my first thought was her. I hope not.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/18929977/womans-body-found-in-franklin-county

Oh gosh I read about someone with those tattoo's!! Who was it???

Me tooo!
Was it Kelli bordeaux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members