***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i see what happened...they posted it then edited it. The original post said "Law Enforcement has made an arrest"...then they took that part out and posted the edited version...the one HouDat posted.

:what: It's been so long without news that I don't even know what to say!!

Maybe linkage blindness is not operative here. For example, I thought that the arrest in a bike bump case was swift, due to the video footage and alert people.

Basically Mouton says an arrest has been made, and that there will be nothing further until a 1PM presser tomorrow.

ETA: KLFY filled in some detail, stating that the LPD made the arrest worked with the Multi-Jurisdiction Task Force to make the arrest.

That was basically an anniversary story...pretty sure they will do one for Mickey, too, if she is still missing next May...

Yes cluciano63, unless there are results in the LPD investigation soon, I suspect the Schunicks will reach out to AMW & others before the one year mark. I don't think that they were very happy in the initial days of the investigation due to the perceived slow start.

From April 30/ 2012
I went to Parsons,TN for the one year anniversary of Holly's abduction. it was an amazing experience to see the community's continued involvement after this amount of time.

After over a year without progress, IMO, the Bobo family has taken the bull by the horns & has invited CUE/NC in to assist the TBI in the search for Holly.

John Walsh & AMW has recently taken an interest in Holly's case and ran segments on Lifetime for the last two Friday night episodes. He has reported back that a great tip was received from the Holly Bobo segments.

Since the FBI began the 10 Most Wanted iniative they have captured 31 fugitives. AMW & the American public's tips were responsible for 17 of them...

The person of interest thats in custody is from the Lawtell area. According to KLFY news.

darn, press conference isn't until tomorrow-
can someone sleuth the arrest records and figure it out? (impatient.. I know)

darn, press conference isn't until tomorrow-
can someone sleuth the arrest records and figure it out? (impatient.. I know)

No one has been arrested yet. There is one person of interest in custody that is being questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin