Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read it LOL

I did read it. Oh Boy!
Sneffers writes: “If that is the case, then her story of molestation she told Baez was stolen from ‘South Park.’ This is huge showing how she made it all up!!! And Baez believes her??? Now who’s the idiot?? I looked up the episode and it aired in April of 2008. What timing huh???”

Other readers have seen similarities in Anthony’s accounts to “South Park” episodes that aired in 2001 and 2005

Still, maybe she’s given some inspiration to the folks at “South Park” and they can borrow from her.

Wait - wait - I've got it! This is South Park stuff - maybe they will "Blame Canada"!:floorlaugh:

The Royal Canadian Air Farce and This Hour Has 22 Minutes shows could take this info and come up with a great comedy sketch!!!!

AtTheLake had a great idea to combine or collect all we might want from this thread for a new sidebar, as we are getting up there in pages. So, I will post what I collected for us - what else might we want handy should we get a new sidebar thread today or soon?
I will post what I have so far next.

I thought the Mods were going to re-open the Baez Book thread or a New thread would have been opened so the posts would not get lost in the Sidebar Thread....

One of the talking heads has GOT to ask these questions to Baez as he does his book tours. This news cannot be swept away....his book and his "story" are a huge farce! I can see him being soft handled by Geraldo, and Greta's is over, and GMA's is over. Who is next? Who will be the one to stand up for Caylee? and say "In your face Jose!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJsTRnaieYE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJsTRnaieYE[/ame]

This is a Utube from last year uploaded (45 second farce with SOUTHPARK!) Must see that I found when I googled Jose Baez/Southpark! Toooo funny!

One of the talking heads has GOT to ask these questions to Baez as he does his book tours. This news cannot be swept away....his book and his "story" are a huge farce! I can see him being soft handled by Geraldo, and Greta's is over, and GMA's is over. Who is next? Who will be the one to stand up for Caylee? and say "In your face Jose!"

The View in July 11th

I thought the Mods were going to re-open the Baez Book thread or a New thread would have been opened so the posts would not get lost in the Sidebar Thread....

That would be good too, but then I will have to behave better! LOL

Someone look over the combined post and let me know if I messed anything up or need to add anything!

I LOVED HAL'S article today. I hope he saw the additional stuff I put in his comments last night late. Someone call Strawberry and wake her up and tell her to tweet the combo post to him! But, I can't see him doing a third article on this, or would he? So much more to tell, IMHO!

Someone look over the combined post and let me know if I messed anything up or need to add anything!

I LOVED HAL'S article today. I hope he saw the additional stuff I put in his comments last night late. Someone call Strawberry and wake her up and tell her to tweet the combo post to him! But, I can't see him doing a third article on this, or would he? So much more to tell, IMHO!

Oh c'mon!!! He's loving it!!!

Vinnie!

The Royal Canadian Air Farce and This Hour Has 22 Minutes shows could take this info and come up with a great comedy sketch!!!!

Poor Wonders just refused to watch any SouthPark - you gotta admit - it's takes a "special" view - but I finally talked her into watching at least "Blame Canada" which after all this time and many views still makes me laugh until I cry....

The View in July 11th

For some reason, ABC with Barbara Walters does not seem like the one to bring this up. She's his bud...she has written a positive review for his book...ABC paid $$ for pictures...they will not bring up this farce, most assuredly they will sweep this under the rug, or if they do bring it up, it will be suggested in a laughing matter, quickly dismissed and over. Nope, we need Vinnie, or someone else.

You talking about the ARTICLE IN THE Orlando Paper today! From blog to paper - Reuters hits may now dissiminate the information through their newspaper more than his blog would have!

Today's link to Orlando Sentinel Article!

BBM Regardless what ever it's now called - it worked.

Perfect! Thanks! People are going in hard on Jose online now! Ha! Calling his defense the "South Park" defense!

Yeah, the "sneezes milk" theft is out there big time now. But the nanny kidnapping the baby and computer searches for suffocation, and maybe a few other lifts should be made public as well.

Sex sells...that's why Jose wrote it the way he did, and that's why he worded his opening statement at trial the eway he did. He wanted to make America see George as absolutely repulsive! which would garner sympathy for poor little abused Casey. IOW, some people will glom on to a sex scenario even if there is not one speck of evidence to support it, and JB counted on that at trial and is counting on it to sell his book. JB has egg on his face now. But it would be great to see egg on a few other faces as well.

For some reason, ABC with Barbara Walters does not seem like the one to bring this up. She's his bud...she has written a positive review for his book...ABC paid $$ for pictures...they will not bring up this farce, most assuredly they will sweep this under the rug, or if they do bring it up, it will be suggested in a laughing matter, quickly dismissed and over. Nope, we need Vinnie, or someone else.

Actually, she didn't. She just had a brief quote saying he was some-kind-of (insert positive adjective here) lawyer.

This is the funnest place to read the past few days! I keep popping in for another :floorlaugh: from time to time.

On my way to do my daily reading at Amazon and B&N.

BBM Regardless what ever it's now called - it worked.

Respectfully, I guess it depends on how you define worked.

Worked for KC - for now, yeah but I don't think we have heard the last of her.

WORKED FOR CAYLEE - NOT A CHANCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member