Allison Baden-Clay, GENERAL CASE DISCUSSION THREAD -#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link re kholo creek not bridge. So the police aren't claiming he was at the bridge, only the creek, igot that wrong, sorry. It xould mean any of the three sites we visited today, or even others?

Just my opinion...the arrest was postponed at least twice as police were still wanting to collect evidence. I think the house was "bugged" from when it was a crime scene...Inspector Ainsworth "heard" about possible flight plans so went in for the arrest at Toowong...at the same time the girls were taken from school & eventually handed to the Dickies.

On the arrest night police went back into the house to search for possible dodgy passports or identity documents.

I think you may be onto something Marly. The only thing I question is did GBC and the girls actually move back into the Brookfield house? From what I can gather they remained at Nigelaine's place until his arrest. I'd say it was also likely that skull manor was bugged.

MOO.

THAT'S IT! GBC didn't grow the beard to conceal the scratches. He grew it to flee the country passing himself off as his brother! As mentioned, the scratches had already been photographed by police on Saturday 21 April so why was there a need to conceal them? Was he worried about what people would think or say? I don't think so. I would love to have been privy to any and all conversations between the brother's Clay. :what:

....& also...me thinks Inspector Ainsworth was privy to a LOT of conversations. They wouldn't talk to him so he said "rightio I'll play it my way & I'll just sit back & listen...with a little bug here & a little bug there...lol..

There's been a few locals who have mentioned Ugly Creek...I'll have a looky for some...
Re the dogs barking...

Brian Mason woke abruptly at his Anstead home about the same time that Allison Baden-Clay vanished. Some time between 11pm and 3am his five year-old german shepherd Sasha started howling and wouldn't stop. He said the neighbour's dogs had also been barking and howling.

http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

BBM:

Marlywings, I'm reasonably sure that CJ61 made mention of Ugly Creek around the time that 543 was posting.

I think you may be onto something Marly. The only thing I question is did GBC and the girls actually move back into the Brookfield house? From what I can gather they remained at Nigelaine's place until his arrest. I'd say it was also likely that skull manor was bugged.

MOO.

I think skull manor was bugged the day police went into search & took the computers etc etc....if it wasn't bugged then I'd bet $$$'s it was bugged at a later date when how many detectives were sent in to search car & house???...hmmmm???

BBM:

Marlywings, I'm reasonably sure that CJ61 made mention of Ugly Creek around the time that 543 was posting.

It could have been CJ too...there was also another local member who only posted a few times but described the raging torrents of the creeks. I'll look tomorrow.

:bump: Originally posted by 543 on 14 May 2012

This post sounds like it is not genuine and likely written by an internet troll. Mentions the phone for what purpose and doesn't back it up?
Also for someone who lives far away, has gleaned an awful lot of knowledge that I doubt could be seen in such detail on google maps. What do others think?

It could have been CJ too...there was also another local member who only posted a few times but described the raging torrents of the creeks. I'll look tomorrow.

I think it was maverick.au

This post sounds like it is not genuine and likely written by an internet troll. Mentions the phone for what purpose and doesn't back it up?
Also for someone who lives far away, has gleaned an awfu lot of knowledge that I doubt could be seen in such detail on google maps. What do others think?

I can't searxh tonight on my phone, but they have another post that is even more unusual

Thanks Wozzle ;)....speaking of boats...I like to think of us as all being in this one big boat called "justice for Allison" & if posting links/info helps to row this boat in any way then I'm more than happy to do so.

There's a suggestion for your boat, "justice"...pronounced as "just us"...lol.

One more boat name suggestion...Sunflower Sea :)

Marlygirl....your magnificence knows no bounds!! 'JUSTICE' is a great name for a boat - thank you! And I also like 'Sunflower' very much (but not 'sea' with it, as it makes me think of yellow water, which in my line of work = wee wees....and in my household at the moment peeing is a sore point as Puss has just been in and out of the vet surgery with a retention problem. Hehehehe....it took three goes to catheterise him, so he certainly did have a 'sore point'....dear little chap, he's 'going' fine now!!)

I can see our lovely yacht with a dirty big bright yellow sunflower painted on the side....wouldn't that look cheerful coming into harbour? Bayside you could be down at your boat, look up, see the 'Sunflower' arrive....and think 'here comes Wozzle'....and of course remember Allison at the same time.

(Hmmm....maybe if I can't choose, I could have 'Justice' on one side...and 'Sunflower' on the other! Or maybe even 'Sunflower Justice'...but that would be a bit unwieldy wouldn't it.....with no room for the dirty big sunflower. That's it then....I'll have to tell hubby we need a BIGGER yacht!)

Diggity
I appreciate your sentiment and I am sure it comes from a good place, but I think what has become very clear throughout the months of this forum how entrenched violence against women really is. Why should the women on this forum go and discuss this type of violence, away from here when it is clearly a part of the case. You will not hear anyone here suggest that people go off and talk about technology on a CN (computer Nerd ) forum or for the legal people to discuss the intricate details of committal hearing versus mention on a LE forum.

I object to this issue always being regarded as something women only should talk about. They are mostly the victims, more than likely like Allison. This is a matter that needs to be talked about by Men, children, everyone IMO.

I agree Rational but IMO we should perhaps use the chat forum that has been specifically set up for us. I've followed other cases here on WS and this is the first time I've seen a chat room implemented, so why not use it? It would be as simple as putting the link as a signature at the bottom of our posts and refer members there if we want to talk.

MOO.

That is your opinion and we are lay people as you know. None of us presume to be experts in this area but what we tried to do today is to give all of you a better understanding of the area.

If you are a local then it would be very easy for you to go down and have a look and I would be interested to here your opinion once you have done so.

I too have driven past and it is very different once you are down there.

I agree with Indromum's opinion that to stop a car in the middle of the bridge and get a body out of it and over the side would be taking a huge risk, even in the early hours of the morning.

MOO

I remember people saying you could not park on the side of the road when I said you could, I was happy to see that you guys verified for me that you could.

Thanks for not getting irate at my post - just thought I'd put some other views as well, as we have all experienced people scanning a post and then thinking it was gospel. LOL

Flight risk - I think we are underestimating Federal Police/Immigration and border patrols. It was stated at the bail hearing that GBC did not have a valid passport and I doubt his brother would have "lend" him his - how would the brother then return to Canada? If GBC had any intention of not appearing in Court, I believe he would have only gone into hiding within Australia. Not long ago, a suspected ring leader of a pedophile ring escaped Australia, although the airport authorities knew he was about to board a plane, but could not stop him because he had not been charged with anything at that point in time. If GBC intended on going anywhere (if granted bail), all airports and authorities would have had him in their databases already.

Also, I think he is not that smart to manage to escape Australia. IMO.

Marlygirl....your magnificence knows no bounds!! 'JUSTICE' is a great name for a boat - thank you! And I also like 'Sunflower' very much (but not 'sea' with it, as it makes me think of yellow water, which in my line of work = wee wees....and in my household at the moment peeing is a sore point as Puss has just been in and out of the vet surgery with a retention problem. Hehehehe....it took three goes to catheterise him, so he certainly did have a 'sore point'....dear little chap, he's 'going' fine now!!)

I can see our lovely yacht with a dirty big bright yellow sunflower painted on the side....wouldn't that look cheerful coming into harbour? Bayside you could be down at your boat, look up, see the 'Sunflower' arrive....and think 'here comes Wozzle'....and of course remember Allison at the same time.

(Hmmm....maybe if I can't choose, I could have 'Justice' on one side.

'Sunflower' on the other! Or maybe even 'Sunflower Justice'...but that would be a bit unwieldy wouldn't it.....with no room for the dirty big sunflower. That's it then....I'll have to tell hubby we need a BIGGER yacht!)

Wozzle I was just drifting off to sleep with iPad in hand and you had to go and post the above!!! The "Yellow sea" bit has got me needing ta rise from my warm, Cosy bed and make for the small room. Grrr. Desist from such hilarity at this time of night:floorlaugh:

I certainly could be wrong, as I only read of it as 'bags' and just presumed.

In regard to Nigelaine arriving home and their neighbours helping them with bags, luggage or whatever, it was mentioned in MSM (sorry don't have the link at the moment) that Nigelaine were going away up north for a while. I wondered at the time if they were going to stay with OW in Townsville for a while to get normal. :banghead: Perhaps they were told that GBC had been arrested and headed back to Brisbane pronto.

Olivia has been pretty quiet since the bail hearing. Maybe she heard some things she was not prepared for. IMO

I can't searxh tonight on my phone, but they have another post that is even more unusual

I just checked in members list and 543 is no longer a registered user. Just a troll methinks.

In regard to Nigelaine arriving home and their neighbours helping them with bags, luggage or whatever, it was mentioned in MSM (sorry don't have the link at the moment) that Nigelaine were going away up north for a while. I wondered at the time if they were going to stay with OW in Townsville for a while to get normal. :banghead: Perhaps they were told that GBC had been arrested and headed back to Brisbane pronto.

Yes, I agree.

Of all the possibilities little ugly creek is by far the easiest to access without any problem whatsoever. If it was running at the time which I believe it would have been, then its very accessible from wirraburra road (is that the name mani?) Its also the road wheree a man repored his dog going off that night

Minni, are Ugly Creek and Wirraburra Road on scout land?

Thank you ladies for the new photos of the creek bank provided today. I still believe ABC was placed there or partially rolled off from one side of the bank (not from the bridge itself). IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber