Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I zoomed in on the photo and initially thought the mark on Allison's leg was discolouration on her knee but the mark does look to be a little higher than where the knee would be and IMO does look like a bruise. Would you really wear a split to the thigh dress if you had a large bruise on that same thigh? Personally I wouldn't but if GBC caused the bruise perhaps Allison wanted to show people what he'd done to her. Nah, that doesn't make any sense to me.

MOO.

View attachment 24666

View attachment 24665

ETA: If it is a bruise, maybe Allison hurt herself while dancing?
To me it looks fresh - perhaps made after she was dressed maybe on the way in the car? A large hand gripping hard could make that sort of a bruising

Hi everyone :wave:

Another lurking coming forward.
Have been reading since the beginning and am yet another who at times has let the household chores go and thats just by trying to keep up with all the amazing and inspiring posts.
I have no connection with the area though I have been through there years ago and this is the first forum like this that I have ever joined.
I've cried and at times laughed along with you but always remembering the awful tragedy that is the reason why we're all here.
I truly hope that justice wins out and the whole truth will emerge and that the perp/perps get what they deserve.

You can call me Tootsie and I have to admit my username is named after a caterpillar toy :blushing: But I chose it quite awhile before the naughty caterpillars did their thing :floorlaugh:

Welcome!!!! you sound lovely!!! Ah, those naughty caterpillars.:floorlaugh:

But maybe GBC when Allison showed him the dress decided that she could not show off that amount of leg and tried to dissuade her from wearing it in a certain way??

What a beautiful little thing she is, reminds me of my 3 daughters.....Im really tall, that's why, to me Allison looks little.....Im a wonky Buddhist..try and follow that lovely religion, but I fail every day....cause....I hate that man so much...how could he hurt a sweet creature like her.

But maybe GBC when Allison showed him the dress decided that she could not show off that amount of leg and tried to dissuade her from wearing it in a certain way??

Either that, or he didn't even notice what she was wearing.
One thing though, it does seem to be in a place where you could knock your leg hard on a TV unit, or in the garage. I should know I've done it alot. :floorlaugh:

Hi everyone :wave:

Another lurking coming forward.
Have been reading since the beginning and am yet another who at times has let the household chores go and thats just by trying to keep up with all the amazing and inspiring posts.
I have no connection with the area though I have been through there years ago and this is the first forum like this that I have ever joined.
I've cried and at times laughed along with you but always remembering the awful tragedy that is the reason why we're all here.
I truly hope that justice wins out and the whole truth will emerge and that the perp/perps get what they deserve.

You can call me Tootsie and I have to admit my username is named after a caterpillar toy :blushing: But I chose it quite awhile before the naughty caterpillars did their thing :floorlaugh:

Well the toy was more like a centipede I think so maybe not so naughty :)
What a lovely post! Thank you and a huge WELCOME!

What a beautiful little thing she is, reminds me of my 3 daughters.....Im really tall, that's why, to me Allison looks little.....Im a wonky Buddhist..try and follow that lovely religion, but I fail every day....cause....I hate that man so much...how could he hurt a sweet creature like her.

To look at the those photos it really looks like she was having a good time, doesn't it?

Indeed. See article below (this link has been posted before, much earlier, by another poster -- I think Makara or Berry).

What I find particularly 'telling' is the graphic about half way into the article (use the scroll bar to get there quickly).

The early book entitled, 'Scouting For Boys' and the picture on the cover of said book, showing a little boy lying on the ground, with his bottom facing the 'viewer' is very disturbing.

In My Opinion.

http://www.greghallett.com/pdf/Stal...RITISH TRAINING- C4- Elevated Paedophiles.pdf

after reading this about lord bp, i knew he was bad, but this is absolutely shocking! why on earth are the bcs proud to carry his name, wouldnt you want to distance yourself from this. its certainly nothing to be proud of or use for social climbing!! or give his name to your children!
seriously, are they proud of this?!

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone :)
I'm sort of speechless with admiration for you all :blushing:

Just hope I can contribute something.
Usually by the time I get an idea and catch up with the reading, someone's already posted the same thing.

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone :)
I'm sort of speechless with admiration for you all :blushing:

Just hope I can contribute something.
Usually by the time I get an idea and catch up with the reading, someone's already posted the same thing.

Hello.......:woohoo:
I know, it takes me weeks to think of something....but these super sleuths beat me too it lol....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has anyone else noticed how Allison's leg appears in the slit in her dress? Am I seeing things or does it look bruised with red marks?

I can't enlarge the picture to be sure?

yes her leg, knee looks very red in this photo, and i wonder who the little blonde is who gbc is lurking over instead of standing close to allison?

Some of the WS ladies mentioned this last night and I wanted to bring it up again. It's Thursday night and it's the 19th and there is also a waning moon tonight, exactly the same as it was on Thursday 19 April. If I lived near Kholo Creek I would be out there tonight to get a 'feel' for the place. Sounds strange, I know but I know what I mean. :blushing:

Attached is the Kholo Creek tide chart for today and tomorrow as well as the moon phase chart.

I've also attached the tide and moon phase charts from 19 April for comparison.

19 July Moon Phases.
19-July-Moon-Phases.jpg

19 July Tide Chart.
19-July-Tide-Chart.jpg

19 April Moon Phases.
Moon-Phases-19-April.jpg

19 April Tide Chart.
Tide-Times-19th-April.jpg

http://tides.willyweather.com.au/qld/brisbane.html

I've had a look and can't find it ?link? Please :)
Not certain- but I think Marly could be referring to some photos that someone posted a link to ages ago from that same night that have since disappeared!

Hi all again - thanks for the update on the police at the old house. Perhaps they are doing a walk through of scenarios given tonight is similar to 'that night' - new moon, etc

yes her leg, knee looks very red in this photo, and i wonder who the little blonde is who gbc is lurking over instead of standing close to allison?

I had the same thought she has a name on another page but does look a little.... mmm
I'm not sure - she does have her arm around his waist though the bloke next to him seems to be very careful to be not touching GBC - maybe he was a scout and has an inbuilt distrust for Baden- Clay peeps

Or maybe the defence team checking things out??..you'd have to wonder how much info/evidence they'd have by now.

July 9, 2012

Mr Callaghan ordered that the brief of evidence, excluding the statement from the forensic accountant, be handed to Mr Baden-Clay's legal team by August 20.

He ordered that Mr Baden-Clay face court again on September 3.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...nclay-delay-20120709-21q98.html#ixzz2135UdFoe

Hiya - all action/ vehicles at old house well and truly over by the time I went past again at 4pm. I agree it might has something to do with one or both sides preparing for the next hearing date. Whilst the prosec have until Aug 20 to deliver the brief of evidence, I wonder if they have provided some in bits already, giving the defense something to chew on? Hawkins, Watson etc - thoughts? Or do they just give it all in one big chunk on the actual designated date? Doesn't give much time for the return date of Sept 3, considering the number of statements alone... ( not that I give a boo hoo really...)
And hi Tootsie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member