LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read (on WS?? Don't even remember for sure) that an eyewitness saw him place the bike at WB. If that's true, BL could have intended to put the body (makes me sick to even type that) at WB as well but when he realized he could be seen decided to travel up a side road to a more isolated area. I really wonder who the person claiming to be the psychic is, I doubt it's really the psychic as he'd probably charge for his "reading" or whatever and want more notoriety than an obscure comment on an online news article. So is this person a witness, an accomplice or just have a twisted sense of humor and trying to screw with everyone by making things up??

Katie, I don't remember him claiming that he was psychic. May just be perceptive..seems very specific though...
Praying that Mickey Schunick is located wherever she is...

I've read (on WS?? Don't even remember for sure) that an eyewitness saw him place the bike at WB. If that's true, BL could have intended to put the body (makes me sick to even type that) at WB as well but when he realized he could be seen decided to travel up a side road to a more isolated area. I really wonder who the person claiming to be the psychic is, I doubt it's really the psychic as he'd probably charge for his "reading" or whatever and want more notoriety than an obscure comment on an online news article. So is this person a witness, an accomplice or just have a twisted sense of humor and trying to screw with everyone by making things up??

it's either a scared witness or a troll, JMO
yes. if he sensed that someone may have seen him at WB, he could have bolted and decided to put her somewhere more remote. If he got back up on I-10 and headed West (back towards home) the next exit is the Butte La Rose exit. Exit 121. He could have taken that and used par 3-95 and found one of those little dirt roads to take towards the river and put her there.

<modsnip>

my next thought is this. do you think he hid her under his trailer for a while until he went to NOLA?? if he did, they would have her DNA from under that trailer and maybe that's why their evidence is so solid. it seems like it would have leaked out by now that they had DNA evidence, however

Sorry if I obviously posted something wrong for it to be deleted. Just wanted to share what I was told as I saw it as a valuable pieced of information. I am not going to put the persons name out there. I will follow up on it and make sure the info is given to LE and I will go back to reading and not posting. Thank you.

just thinking out the box ..if bsl was confident enough to leave evidence in his home and go away to work then I think he was confident enough to place her somewhere that he could go back to in order to relive the crime.
I just can't believe he thought he'd get away with this. The fact that he hid LP under something make me think he may have done the same to MS. I think he placed her under something. Also i'm unsure if they have city sewege back there where he lives if not they may want to check his septic tank.

I have a book that I think is a great read for anyone who wants to get into BSLs or anyone else or that matter, their head. It's titled, "The Killer Book of Serial Killers" by Tom & Michael Philbin. I bought it to do a criminology paper...I also bought the books about SVG, "Dismembered" by Susan D. Mustafa & Sue Israel. The same ladies wrote the book, "Blood Bath" on DTL. Just sharing...

Katie, I don't remember him claiming that he was psychic. May just be perceptive..seems very specific though...
Praying that Mickey Schunick is located wherever she is...

the username of the person who made the transmission tower comment was "belearl", which is a psychic druid priest.

but we don't think he would be posting on Wafb's website just for the fun of it, ya know. so it's either someone using that name to hide behind it or a troll.

either way, the area makes a lot of sense

just so everyone knows ..... i don't believe in psychic druid priests. LOL! i just think the area seems like a good place to look

.....just doing a a little thinking outside the box...but if you do the "triangular murder disposal thing" :( with lafayette and church point, than Rayne fits right in there... it's possible he went back there after ditching the bike at WB (killers sometimes instinctively "run home to mom") and poor MS may be located near Rayne, with BSL returning to NO on Saturday to go to the hospital after all his plans went awry....maybe...just thinking....hmmmm...

Sorry if I obviously posted something wrong for it to be deleted. Just wanted to share what I was told as I saw it as a valuable pieced of information. I am not going to put the persons name out there. I will follow up on it and make sure the info is given to LE and I will go back to reading and not posting. Thank you.

Don't stop posting. You just need to be verified as an 'insider' and then your 'inside information' posts will not be deleted by the mods.

just thinking out the box ..if bsl was confident enough to leave evidence in his home and go away to work then I think he was confident enough to place her somewhere that he could go back to in order to relive the crime.
I just can't believe he thought he'd get away with this. The fact that he hid LP under something make me think he may have done the same to MS. I think he placed her under something. Also i'm unsure if they have city sewege back there where he lives if not they may want to check his septic tank.

If you think about it BSL was (at the time of MS disappearance) "getting away" with LP's murder. So, putting Mickey under something 'worked' before. He might stick with that MO this go 'round, too.
If we have any local real estate people on the thread who knows of vacant property with land/ outbuildings/ acreage, either for sale or for rent (vacant back at the end of May) and close to BSL "stomping grounds" - I think that he might have taken advantage of placing her on a property where one one would notice for several months.

I'll say this too, if BSL was in Rayne the day of May 19th (showing his injuries) before driving to NOLA, then I think she might be on a familiar Rayne property.

Please don't quit posting! They take my stuff off all the time cause I'm not always up to speed with all of the "rules." Please, stay and post.

the username of the person who made the transmission tower comment was "belearl", which is a psychic druid priest.

but we don't think he would be posting on Wafb's website just for the fun of it, ya know. so it's either someone using that name to hide behind it or a troll.

either way, the area makes a lot of sense

Psychic Druid Priest Troll from Vegas! Lmbo! See...I have a sense of humor...

Welcome and I would encourage you to stay. There are some TOS rules here for the safety of everyone :)

:welcome:

I know EBR parish has to do those emission tests, so I wonder if that's why it's $25?

it might be 15 rather than 25, but i'm certain it was't 10 because i had to give them a 5 dollar bill in addition to either a 10 or a 20.

but yes the emission tests are a pain in the behind. if your battery runs out it does something to the emission thing and you have to drive 60 miles before it's reset and guess when i got ticketed at an inspection sticker checkpoint - a week after i attempted to pass inspection but didn't because my battery had died the week before, so i had to drive 60 miles. the cop showed no mercy on me. i REALLY was sent away in a new car the week before just because of the emissions thing because my battery had died (left lights on ) i was not happy!

Psychic Druid Priest Troll from Vegas! Lmbo! See...I have a sense of humor...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:From this point on known as "PDPT"...just so people will ask :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Please don't quit posting! They take my stuff off all the time cause I'm not always up to speed with all of the "rules." Please, stay and post.

I debated posting it for quite a while as I have never done so before and won't again. And I thought I would share this information as I feel it is very important to the timeline of his whereabouts. Also knowing there are ppl reading this that could easily look into whether or not this is known by LE. I now see i was wrong. I will just follow up on it myself. I don't want to say anymore and get anyone upset. I love reading the site and think yall have done some wonderful sleuthing. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I look forward to reading more of your ideas. :rocker:

What does a Louisiana driver's license for a registered sex offender look like? I have googled and cannot find an image. I understand it says REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER at the bottom but I am trying to find an actual sample too look at. If anyone has a link or picture I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thank you!

don't stop posting. they are strict here, but you can get verified. please don't take offense. the strictness here is what keeps this place from being crazy like some other websites.

I debated posting it for quite a while as I have never done so before and won't again. And I thought I would share this information as I feel it is very important to the timeline of his whereabouts. Also knowing there are ppl reading this that could easily look into whether or not this is known by LE. I now see i was wrong. I will just follow up on it myself. I don't want to say anymore and get anyone upset. I love reading the site and think yall have done some wonderful sleuthing. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and I look forward to reading more of your ideas. :rocker:

It was nothing personal against you I'm sure. I know it does get my goat from time to time when they remove some of my posts, but it's ok. It's not personal because the mods don't even know me. You must stay and you must post. We all need your input. I, for one, and I know there are many more that wish you would stay. I'm sorry, you made your first post so now YOU'RE ONE OF US, like it or not.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99