IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus you said where two or three are gathered in my name there I am in the mist of them . Lord I know these W/Sleuthers and I want these girls to come home safe and unhurt . And so do their family Please hear own heartfelt prayers for these precious children Move the hearts of those that have them to soften their hearts and cause them to return the children .Your will be down . Amen And Amen

Well I'm a little disturbed by Ollipop's admission that he lives right across from the lake houses and no one from LE have ever been to his house to ask him anything. Just what houses have they been to? Who in the neighbourhood have they spoken with? Did they get access to that strange white garage building?<snipped for space>

Me too. Please don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to think of ideas. This particular point scares me a lot. IMO if you (general "you") are in the town or within a few blocks you should've been talked to by now and/or had your home searched.

Have been trying to catch up on all the latest today (one of those weekends when you kick chores to the curb and enjoyed my three young men and a lil lady). I caught the 12:15 video and one thing that stuck out to me was how far apart the girls were riding. Not that it was unusual but if they remained that far apart, but the bikes were found next to each other...maybe one of the girls was grabbed first and by the time the other had caught up all she saw was a bike. STops her bike next to her cousins and starts looking for her, only to get grabbed herself.

Well that briefing certainly makes me feel better--not.

I just can't understand why someone updating the media....a spokesman for LE....doesn't know the store the video was retrieve from or the name of the guy on bike....or even know he existed. ??? It's like he's a sequested jury person.

Just a couple of days before they went missing Lric and her Dad had a misunderstanding and Lyric's dad told her to do her chores she got mad and started to pack her suitcase . Granma went to her huged her and said : It will be ok . That's what I read on an interview maybe some one another Sleuther might recall .

I've often wondered why Gma was there----Misty and Dan were not to be together and Gma is Misty's mom so why was Gma at Dad's house? Or was Dad staying with Misty----even though he had court order to not see her? Just asking.....

I've often wondered why Gma was there----Misty and Dan were not to be together and Gma is Misty's mom so why was Gma at Dad's house? Or was Dad staying with Misty----even though he had court order to not see her? Just asking.....

Reprimanded over the phone or puter?

I just can't understand why someone updating the media....a spokesman for LE....doesn't know the store the video was retrieve from or the name of the guy on bike....or even know he existed. ??? It's like he's a sequested jury person.

I would venture to guess that they do and aren't speaking about it. The fact that LE has not mentioned any of the sightings reported by the media, leads me to think that they don't believe either of them or don't have proof to substantiate the claims. As far as I know, they haven't even called it a possible sighting.

Lyric was doing chores at Dan's mother Vicki's house

No news to report on the girls. However, today is the last scheduled daily 4pm briefing. They will break in with updates if and when they are available... per presser.

Which means in their terms.....the don't have a clue where the girls are! :banghead:
:moo:

When asked about the paddle boater, he said “a few people came forward” – he did not say “the” paddle boater came forward (maybe these people confirmed whether or not there was a paddle boater though.) JMO

When asked if the tips are pointing them in a direction, “not really” was his response.

When asked about the difference between day 1 and today, “we know they’re not in the lake”.

That was depressing. Yes it could be intentional “for show”, but he seemed to speak freely, not like he was pre-thinking his choice of words so as not to release certain information. I’m sad that the press conferences won’t continue. If they are hoping for more tips/leads, they need to keep this in the headlines!

Please, please don’t let this be another cold case.

IIRC Misty and Lyric live with Gma in Waterloo. dad also lives in Waterloo at a different location. maybe dad can only see Lyric via suppervised visitation, where by Gma can be the supervisor of the visit...they may have been Lyric/Gma/Misty's house and Misty just wasn't there due to the RO.

that is an interesting quote from Grandma.

So either:
1) The girls bikes are planted, because they never went that far
or
2) Grandma had no control over the girls and had no idea where they were.

I don't know which is the right answer but I lean towards #2.

IIRC Misty and Lyric live with Gma in Waterloo. dad also lives in Waterloo at a different location. maybe dad can only see Lyric via suppervised visitation, where by Gma can be the supervisor of the visit...they may have been Lyric/Gma/Misty's house and Misty just wasn't there due to the RO.

IIRC I believe Dad stays with his mother Vicki, in waterloo.

So, essentially, the last known sighting of the girls was in town, behind the BignTall shop?

The purse points strongly to the abduction and the girls not going willingly - if they went willingly then why leave behind the purse? Girls wouldn't do that little or otherwise.

agreed. the bikes and purse abandoned as they were would not indicate willing participation.

Some might opine that the girls ran away and staged the bike/trail scene to throw off parents. I find that highly improbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15