IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been sick and am trying to catch up here. I see some don't think the girls were at the lake-though I am sure the dogs tracked them to the area- did something change?

Also I guess this is from the previous thread but I have to say it-I think the bashing of LE at this point is extremely unfair. None of us knows exactly what is going on with their investigation.

I agree with others they need to use dogs from where the girls were confirmed to be last seen (behind Lederman's). Is there any reason they should not do this?

They should have requested video surveillance tapes from any and every place that has it on the route between Heather's house and the lake. It might be too late now if those places tape over old footage.

In the pc today - they said Heather returned from an appointment and then looked for the girls for about 45 mins before going to the PD to ask for their help. That says to me she returned from her appt at around 2 pm (since we know she reported them missing at 2:45). This is the same time Misty & Grandma were standing in the yard talking and then Grandma left to meet up with Tammy at her own house (they had plans). I still go back to wondering why the missing posters said they were last seen riding bikes around the lake around 2. Where did that info come from? The person Tammy allegedly talked to at the lake at 2:45 saying he saw them at 2:30?

I am exhausted and I live almost 1,000 miles away!!!!!!! :(

Although I'm on the fence about this being related to the Dad/Mom's criminal/drug past....the Nicholas Markowitz case (Jesse James Hollywood) case did come to mind. If the family (leaning more towards Mom, since it happened in E'dale) did owe some people money or some other form of debt, they could have stumbled on the girls riding their bikes and grabbed them. However, as forthcoming as they have been about their legal woes...wouldn't they have mentioned to LE if they had problems with anyone, owed money, etc.... its usually one of the first things LE asks.

AND Friday's presser. I am telling you, something is up with TG. I will leave it at that.

I absolutely 100% agree that something is up with this. I gave it a lot of.... careful consideration ;) before coming to this conclusion.

Although I'm on the fence about this being related to the Dad/Mom's criminal/drug past....the Nicholas Markowitz case (Jesse James Hollywood) case did come to mind. If the family (leaning more towards Mom, since it happened in E'dale) did owe some people money or some other form of debt, they could have stumbled on the girls riding their bikes and grabbed them. However, as forthcoming as they have been about their legal woes...wouldn't they have mentioned to LE if they had problems with anyone, owed money, etc.... its usually one of the first things LE asks.

This happened right down the street from me. It was HORRIFYING when it happened. Those poor parents. Ugh.

I would think lost first and not abducted. But do we know they actually said the words abducted or was it reported in the press that the parents used the word? Press gets lots of stuff wrong and I mean a lot too.

yes, CNN Anderson Cooper interview

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

They cannot use volunteers in a criminal investigation.

I'm new to all this but never heard that. Interesting, thanks for sharing. It makes a lot of sense. Kind of like when the schools started requiring background checks for volunteers - some poeple got mad about it saying "I'm just trying to volunteer my time!" but I totally understood it. Yeah it sucks but it makes sense. It hadn't occurred to me that it'd be important in a criminal case too. Makes sense.
(you guys are quick! I'm trying to catch up but still pages behind so sorry if this is already old news)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown