MO MO - Freda Denman, Sheri & Michael Johnson, Independence, Nov 1974

I think you have a very good eye and a mind for dates. The answers to questions regarding Henry Harbison are, no one knows (including law enforcement) knows where he was after November 1974. He was connected with the Church of the New Song, which "facilitated" convicts re-entry into society. It is possible that Henry did not kill the children and either sold or gave them away, thus the Pam and Dwight. Sheri Lynn has brown eyes. Henry Harbison was adopted, there is no maternal DNA available.

New age-progressions, to 37 (Michael) and 40 (Sheri).

NCMC959565e1.jpg
NCMC959565e2.jpg

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...aseNum=959565&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I need to let everyone know that the Independence Missouri Police Department has assigned a new detective to our case. He appears interested, engaged and anxious to help us with our search. How lucky are we!!!!

I searched the thread, was looking for a picture of Henry. Is there one available? TIA

Yes, there are pictures of Henry on the Doenetwork.org. There is also an age-enhance drawing circa 2002. He was approx 5'8", wore a size 8 shoe, wore a toupee, has blue eyes, and multiple prison tat's including a daggar on his left hand. Thank you for asking.

Yes, there are pictures of Henry on the Doenetwork.org. There is also an age-enhance drawing circa 2002. He was approx 5'8", wore a size 8 shoe, wore a toupee, has blue eyes, and multiple prison tat's including a daggar on his left hand. Thank you for asking.

I'll find them, sometimes seeing a pic gives you a sense of the perp. I lived in KCMO and I know how wheels move slowly sometimes. I am sorry for your loss and pray for justice for you and your family. Creator is the final judge though and if Henry hasn't faced that yet, he will. take care, Jacie

has anyone noticed that Floyd named Michael and Frieda's son is Michael as well hmmm?

Sheri Lynn was introduced as a possibility as to the identity of this unidentified woman. She had been living under a false identity for years. One problem is this woman was 5'10" tall which would be unusual considering the height of her parents. Maybe tall grandparents? She does have "hazel" eyes but in the photo they appear more brown to me.

No idea if it could be Sheri but actually hope it's not as this poor woman committed suicide back in 2010.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Longview (Gregg Cnty.) - WhtFem (Namus#9863), 41-50 - Assumed Identity - Dec'10

Where did you get the info on eye coloring, height and shoe size, and tats, please? Are you connected with this case, personally, a relative? The reason I'm asking is that I think I might know where this Henry Lee Harbison character is. I do believe he could very well be the UID found in San Angelo, TX March 31, 2005 based on the info you've given, although there is no mention of tattoos listed. I brought this UID's case to Websleuths because he so intrigued me with his missing fingerprints and numerous IDs. I felt sure he was quite the criminal in earlier years. Also noticed yesterday that one of the banks in San Angelo reported counterfeit cashiers checks circulating that same year to the FDIC. May or may not be connected, but sure adds to the mystique. Doe Network case: http://doenetwork.org/cases/966umtx.html
jt

added note: I will be following up on this tomorrow when San Angelo PD offices are back in full swing. I called today, but they are closed so chances of finding anyone who knows anything about this UID today is remote.

Attachments

• HLHarbison5.jpg
    HLHarbison5.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 966UMTX.jpg
    966UMTX.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 57
OK I am not crazy. I have been doing research for the Jane Doe from Texas that is on this board that had the fake ID for years..anyway, I got interested in lots of cases with missing toddlers trying to connect one to her.
In my search I found a picture that looked ALOT like a good friend of mine who was adopted. His first name is Michael. I made a collage to show the age progressed pic of Missing little Michael, freda, Henry and a pic of Michaels daughter. Anyone else see a resemblance? my friend was raised in South Carolina

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 138
OK I am not crazy. I have been doing research for the Jane Doe from Texas that is on this board that had the fake ID for years..anyway, I got interested in lots of cases with missing toddlers trying to connect one to her.
In my search I found a picture that looked ALOT like a good friend of mine who was adopted. His first name is Michael. I made a collage to show the age progressed pic of Missing little Michael, freda, Henry and a pic of Michaels daughter. Anyone else see a resemblance? my friend was raised in South Carolina

is the top left the age-progressed of little Michael and the top middle of your friend?

I am going to bump this up for any new information from family/insiders. I just read about this today and I am interested to see if any DNA has come back on anything listed here.

does anyone know if Henry had connections to Miami, or to deep sea fishing? I have a VERY specific reason for asking. Some family history of the person I posted above has come to light. He still hasn't
gotten me a baby pic, but really, the age progression and his pic are spot on. Same first name, same day of birth ( month different by 1 month)..and he was adopted. he said his birth certificate is generic and doesn't have his real parents on it.

So as I posted before, I have a friend who was adopted, is age Michael would be , is named Michael and well, just fits. here is a pic from 1975.

he is back row, directly under the apple on the wall. Look at the eyes.

if you look at the pics i have posted before you will see why I really think this is a possibility.

Attachments

• 1470052_10202534376461304_289150121_n.jpg
    1470052_10202534376461304_289150121_n.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 121
So as I posted before, I have a friend who was adopted, is age Michael would be , is named Michael and well, just fits. here is a pic from 1975.

he is back row, directly under the apple on the wall. Look at the eyes.

if you look at the pics i have posted before you will see why I really think this is a possibility.

Hi Linda,

I can see a resemblance between your friend and Michael Johnson's baby pic. You said the picture you posted above was from 1975. Michael Johnson was born in November 1974. I think the boy that you think could be Michael looks to be more than a year old. This is just my opinion... Could the picture be from a few years later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back