MO MO - Freda Denman, Sheri & Michael Johnson, Independence, Nov 1974

Whoops! Typo.. I believe it was 85 :) he and I are close in age, and I was born in 73(end of)
This is him now next to age progression of Michael
uqevugyn.jpg

When I saw the age progression it really struck me! He immediately came to mind and I remembered he was adopted

That's okay.. I just figured I would ask.

So I am taking it your friend knows nothing about his biological parents?

OMG your friend's picture and Michael Johnson's age progression do look alike.... WOW!

he knows nothing about them. He has a generic birth certificate without their names. His bday is December, but the same day as Michaels... i think easy detail to change to throw off people, IMO. strange to me that the day is the same but one month off! CRAZY.

if Michael s dad or any of his associates were connected to the east coast ( mid east coast or Miami, islands around Florida...well bonus! His family is connected to a big fishing company ( marlin, sailfish)...i know some of the big criminals were connected to fishing back then or to islands... I don't want to post much more without his permission so people wont bug him. I secretly think he is dragging his feet about giving me a baby pic because he thinks this is a valid possibly!! Also his adoptive dad was military

Yes I mentioned it and he agrees he looks similar but he thinks he is more handsome haha! He has ADHD and is hard to keep him focused long.. He's supposed to get me a baby pic but I bet he's a tiny bit afraid it could be him. His adoptive dad died a few yrs ago but his adoptive mom is alive. I would be worried it was An illegal adoption and my fam would be embarrassed.. So I tread lightly with the subject

Wow, too bad he doesn't seem that interested, if it was me, I'd do a DNA comparison and see... very similar. I suppose it wouldn't be the past you would hope for (not that he had any choice in the matter) but at the same time, I would always wonder now and would want an answer one way or another. I wonder if he has mentioned it to his Mom at all?

TOk, all of a sudden he's interested. He said his adoption is sealed. I sent him this pic
a4a9uzad.jpg

It was a game changer. I do have a theory that the Texas jane doe might be Sherri Lynn which would make her his sister...
tebu3egy.jpg

] anyway now he's on board. He says he had a birth mark by his eye but it faded away totally but left a scar...I had a busted blood vessel on my face a a 1 yr old that stayed till I was 3 then poof! Gone. So still could be a match IMO

Wow! That is a close match! Even if its not a match I would still think close relative. I would try entering his dna in 23 and Me or Ancestry if there is no dna for the denman family...

Do they have dna for the texas jane doe? (I missed the link)

What is FLEKS blood type?

I just found a passage in "A Beautiful Child" that said Henry's blood type was A+ and Freda's was O

so if that is true the following blood types are possible:
O and A ( positive and negative both I believe)

for what its worth...my friend's blood type is A+

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2014-01-15T19-26-49.584Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2014-01-15T19-26-49.584Z.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 72

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads