MO MO - Freda Denman, Sheri & Michael Johnson, Independence, Nov 1974

Linda, has your friend talked to his Mom about this at all?

he has not. He doesn't want to strain their relationship, and since his adoptive father has passed, he really leans on her.. he is actively pursuing his adoption records right now. I think we may be able to compare his DNA to Denman DNA! A birdie told me so ;) We just have to submit some things to get the ball rolling. He said his adoption records are sealed, but we are working on that.

That is exciting. I hope it works out in what ever direction he is hoping for. Please keep us updated as it would be nice to see one of these stories solved, especially to give your friend answers to questions he may have had in the back of his head. Thanks, Linda!

November 11,2014
Hi I am new to this, but want to say this: Freda Denman was my Aunt and I have a vested interested in this case. Just so you know, Harbison is considering missing all of this time.

Hi Linda 9681
I am interested in this family member and the picture ...would he be interested in discussing this information with anyone else. I might have someone who would want to talk with him. thanks

I have recently read the book A Beautiful Child. And my Aunt has been mentioned in this book. It is a very interesting and distrubing read. I am grateful for the changes in our laws that hellp find missing children. Does everyone know that as of Oct 1, 2014 they(government) were able to find out who Sharon Marshall really was. Her real name is Suzanne. you can go to his website (author) MattBirkbeck.org/blog to see the story

at this point not too much. She is more than likely gone, the children well another story. It is a proven fact that Franklin Floyd and Henry Haribson knew each other and FF would not comment on the children of my aunt. very interesting.

now that he is saying a few things it would be interesting if the FBI would question him on these children and Christina Carter ....I would not be a bit surprised what he knows!!!! and probably plenty more to boot !

Does anyone have any updates or information on the disappearance of Michael Lloyd Johnson, 10 months old, his mother Freda Denman and sister Sheri Lynn Johnson? They have not been seen since November 1974. Blood was found on the scene and the father has not been seen since, either. I read about it on the Doe Network. Last I heard in 2004, they were investigating whether a man in prison was Michael. Does anyone know about this or any other updates on the case?
There are no updates at this point. The people involved with this have not been able to get DNA from the Micheal JOhnson that is in prison.
i dont know if they have DNA on the Denmans... my friend is now open to a DNA test if we can get DNA from the Denman family to match it to...
Hi there is DNA out there. please have your friend reach out here He may be my cousin

We the family of Freda Denman, believe she was killed by Henry Harbison. We believe the children were sold or given away. We believe there was some connection between the members of the Church of the New Song, and both Henry and Franklin Floyd.

Franklin Floyd admitted to Matt Birkbeck, he knew Henry. Franklin told Matt that Sharon Marshall was not Sheri Lynn, which was true, according to the DNA test.

Currently we have a commitment for reward money, from the Carole Sund Foundation. This commitment lasts for only 6 months. We have been sending "reward" posters to the people we have identified that were connected with Henry Harbison, in some way. We have identified ex-cons that were in the same institutions as the same time as Henry in Leavenworth, Alcatraz and Atlanta. We know some of his remaining family members. We are hoping someone will need the money. I've given up on them having a conscience a long time ago.

I'll keep you posted.

There are no updates at this point. The people involved with this have not been able to get DNA from the Micheal JOhnson that is in prison.

Hi there is DNA out there. please have your friend reach out here He may be my cousin

Have the two of you managed to be in contact with each other?

@shelssearay @basketsofflowers22

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg