Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM: I wonder IF Stacy would have been interviewed alone -- NOT with DP there "controlling" the investigation -- IF she would have told LE more, or told the truth ? KWIM ? ... like DP being gone in the night, and coming home and washing clothes -- something he never did ...

By then, she had to know she was married to a :silenced:

:moo:

I think that by interviewing them together, it just reinforced to her that she couldn't do anything about his control over her. It is BEYOND SAD!

I think Stacy was too intimidated by DP to have ever betrayed him. After all, she saw what he did to Kathleen and knew he could (and would) do the same to her.

I think that by interviewing them together, it just reinforced to her that she couldn't do anything about his control over her. It is BEYOND SAD!

I think Stacy was too intimidated by DP to have ever betrayed him. After all, she saw what he did to Kathleen and knew he could (and would) do the same to her.

:seeya: Good points ... and it's a shame that she had NO ONE in "LE authority" to go to and tell them the truth ...

And from what we have learned about LE there in BB, they would not have believed her anyway ...

Well ... at least the jury got to hear Stacy's name today :woohoo:

And I hope they realize what this witness that just testified said : that when Stacy was interviewed by LE, that DP was in there -- steering the ship :banghead:

Not too difficult, IMO, for the jury to connect these dots ... but then again ...:waitasec:

:moo:

So far, so good. There's been some powerful testimony today. Stacy has been referred to quite a bit - the jury has to wonder why she's not testifying.

Thank you for keeping us updated Katydid23.

ITA. I think that is why she went to her priest. She knew Drew was getting away with her murder.

Brodsky was just interviewed quickly on Insession and of course he was insulting to the prosecution and any success they may have had. He made it seem as if all of the delays and so forth was the prosecutions fault, and that the judge was most likely getting tired of it. We know differently. It is the defense that causes all the delays with their whining. I just don't see how Brodsky can say what he says with a straight face.

*I just had a great chef's salad for lunch. I hope nothing happens this afternoon to upset my stomach!!!!

Beth Karas also mentioned again that the judge isn't admonishing the jury every day. Wonder if she or anyone tried to find out if it's done by someone else before they are brought to the courtroom.

I think he did pretty well. The cross was not that bad.

They showed he had some criminal complaints, bad debts and some shady stuff, but that makes him even more credible as a 'potential hitman connection. Drew would not have asked someone who wasnt shady and immoral.

But it is huge that LE went to him first, imo. That shows he was not just looking for bis 15 minutes, ...

BBM: I don't understand how police knew to go to him at all...how did they hear about him? TIA

To me, the fact DP was there during the interview is beyond damning evidence. SP was coached and when you take into account that interviews of this type are hardly ever, if ever at all conducted at a potential suspects house tells you all you need to know.

This has smelled and continues to smell like one massive cover up. It's also possible DP has "stuff" on many of the players who were involved in this from the get go.

IMO, of course.

In master bedroom, Falat notes bedding was disturbed. One window's blinds were open. Another was closed.

Falat hesitates when asked if he did a thorough investigation.

Lopez: In tour of home, you didn't see anything out of the ordinary? Falat: "Aside from Ms. Savio in the bathtub without water in it?"

BBM
Excellent! If that had slipped out by the PT, you can bet the DT would've objected!!

ok, so his ex wife was the tipster. That explains it, thank you.

Really glad for the explanation, but if we're confused, the jury must be, too. Hope the Pros can get that clarified if it wasn't already.

The hitman testimony guy (Pachter?) actually gave a reason for DP to have offered him "top dollar" for the hit. DP told him to find someone who would do it and if there was any $ left over, he (Pachter) could keep it for himself.

I think the pros is having a stellar day! I can't wait to hear the pastor, now.

Brodsky was just interviewed quickly on Insession and of course he was insulting to the prosecution and any success they may have had. He made it seem as if all of the delays and so forth was the prosecutions fault, and that the judge was most likely getting tired of it. We know differently. It is the defense that causes all the delays with their whining. I just don't see how Brodsky can say what he says with a straight face.

*I just had a great chef's salad for lunch. I hope nothing happens this afternoon to upset my stomach!!!!

BBM
My recommendation: turn the channel if the DT is interviewed again.

that in itself shows what a sick monster he is......this was a horribly somber time for everyone. The mother of his children was DEAD and he was joking around? :snake: He was obviously trying to make light of something that he KNEW DARN WELL was stinking to high heaven about him.
:devil:\UOTE=katydid23;8289166]Majority of interview was conducted by Collins. Falat took notes.

Interview with DP began at about 6:10 a.m. Present were Falat, Collins and DP. No one else joined during interview.

Falat wanted DP taken to ISP HQ for questioning. Said it's abnormal to interview subjects where they feel comfortable, such as workplace.

Falat said he did ask a few questions, including a follow-up to Collins' question about financial gain DP could get by Savio's death.

Falat: During interview with ISP, #DrewPeterson was cooperative, "jovial." Joking around.
Falat: DP was "cooperative, almost jovial-like" during interview.

Falat's supervisor overruled him, conducted majority of interview. Falat's asked #DrewPeterson what his financial gain was.

#DrewPeterson told investigators that w/ Savio's death he assumed ownership of their house valued at $300,000.

Interview lasted about an hour, ending at about 7:15. Falat says he and Collins then went to ISP HQ.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member