Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still considered "inmates" when they go to a halfway house?
This might be important re when BSL was an "inmate."

That's what I be thinkin...
moo

Mama Roux refreshed our memory on what BSL's attorney LeJeune said:

"He wanted to give them something to close this out."

Don't these people realize that Mite Mickey's brutal murder will "never be closed out."
Her murder / loss will follow the Schunick family every day for the rest of their lives. A very poor choice of words, to say the least.
Sounds like they are doing the Shunick's a favor. It just does not seem as tho they have emotionally experienced the gravity of this sad and senseless act.
Is this, "just another murder?" How many more are out there ??

RE: Don't these people realize that Mite Mickey's brutal murder will "never be closed out."

http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog/

Mother Of Abduction/Murder Victim Morgan Harrington - Gil Harrington’s Thought on this Grisley Anniversary

ON JANUARY - 26 - 2012
Grisly Anniversary
When they brought your body back to me
There were just bones to see.
Didn’t look like my baby – Morgan D.
<modsnip>

That's what I be thinkin...
moo

I have heard so many rumors that he was out prior to 2008. I think this is important. So, maybe let's not call him "out" but rather incarcerated by way of half way house?
I know a person that went to prison, then a halfway house (white collar crime). He made friends with the "overseer" (sp?)
and he had basically zero monitoring. Of course, he was not a violent felon, but nonetheless by law should not have had the freedom they gave him.
I wonder if BSL convinced someone at the halfway house to give him free reign.

RE: Don't these people realize that Mite Mickey's brutal murder will "never be closed out."

http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog/

Mother Of Abduction/Murder Victim Morgan Harrington - Gil Harrington’s Thought on this Grisley Anniversary

ON JANUARY - 26 - 2012
Grisly Anniversary
When they brought your body back to me
There were just bones to see.
Didn’t look like my baby – Morgan D.
No golden hair, no sparkly eyes
Broken ribs – ugly surprise.
Disposable girl they all said
Skirts too short
Lips’re too red
Askin for it they all said
But what you asked for, screamed for, was mercy and release
Know you got no mercy, pray you found some peace
It’s so hard to do
This life with no you
Saw your friend at a local place
Saw the message on her face
That she’s moved on and we should too
But baby I’m not over the death of you
Gotta shake it off, pity’s no use
We’ve a job to do, still a killer on the loose
It’s another anniversary – not the kind you celebrate
But the kind you sorta hate
Even Hallmark passes here, I’ve looked hard
There’s no “Happy we found your daughter’s body” card
Morgan, I recon a reconing is due
Morgan, he’ll pay for killing you
And have to atone
For every scream – every moan
For each and every fractured bone
Mom
1/26/2012

Heartbreaking!

If I remember correctly, didn't his parole begin some time in November of 2007 and his release date was in August 2008?

Could this have been his "transition" via a half-way house? Then "officially" released from the system August 2008?

If I remember correctly, didn't his parole begin some time in November of 2007 and his release date was in August 2008?

Could this have been his "transition" via a half-way house? Then "officially" released from the system August 2008?

Can somebody find out?
I had even heard it was sometime in '06.
And.....when he was "transitioning" so to speak, did he drive an automobile? What kind/year, etc.?

I have heard so many rumors that he was out prior to 2008. I think this is important. So, maybe let's not call him "out" but rather incarcerated by way of half way house?
I know a person that went to prison, then a halfway house (white collar crime). He made friends with the "overseer" (sp?)
and he had basically zero monitoring. Of course, he was not a violent felon, but nonetheless by law should not have had the freedom they gave him.
I wonder if BSL convinced someone at the halfway house to give him free reign.

It is past time for the MS Media to place some heat on the Dept of Corrections Officials and seek the truth of BS Lavergne's actual prison release date..

The families of the possible unknown victims deserve the truth...

It is past time for the MS Media to place some heat on the Dept of Corrections Officials and seek the truth of BS Lavergne's actual prison release date..

So agree! Let's find the truth!

garryb just posted on Ali's WS page

"Just so you know. Ball is rolling. Happy to help with whatever we can. So sorry for your loss. Your family is also in our prayers.":woohoo:

A little more on your post. BSL has set his "confessions" up as if he were some sort of victim. After all, (1)she was consensual, (2)she was robbing me, it escalated (3)my life was in danger, I had to (the 3 guilty pleas)
Really???? Oh! and I guess he has a bad temper!
Like I said in an earlier post.....I have many male relatives and friends. Never raped.....never kidnapped......never murdered.....nor accused of.

garryb just posted on Ali's WS page

"Just so you know. Ball is rolling. Happy to help with whatever we can. So sorry for your loss. Your family is also in our prayers.

So, "ball is rolling" means they can report?
They are such wonderful people! Hoping to get what they can aid in resolved!

You can be street savvy smart at the same time be dumb academically or a lower IQ. BSL was very street savvy in that he improved upon his crimes. Not only that I'm sure his prior prison stay he learned at lot about other' killer's crimes and how they got caught, probably they talked about should of, could of stuff in prison and BSL took from that also.

MOO

You can be street savvy smart at the same time be dumb academically or a lower IQ. BSL was very street savvy in that he improved upon his crimes.

I would argue that there is no evidence of him improving on his crimes, if you consider Mickey's murder was pretty much a 'how not to do it' guide, and so I don't see anything street savvy. Most viewers of CSI and Law and Order know much more, not to mention most convicts. Unintelligent, disorganized, impulsive would seem to be characteristics that are actually demonstrated in the things he has done.

whew.. trying to catch up. medical school is ramping up and taking over my life once again! it's exam week so super behind on here! have pages and pages to catch up on after just a few days... and still 5 more exams to go. see ya guys sometimes next week maybe!! keep up the good work and i like of you sleuthers and <3 Mickey <3 often! :seeya:

You can be street savvy smart at the same time be dumb academically or a lower IQ. BSL was very street savvy in that he improved upon his crimes. Not only that I'm sure his prior prison stay he learned at lot about other' killer's crimes and how they got caught, probably they talked about should of, could of stuff in prison and BSL took from that also.

MOO

mmmm. I don't know that I agree.

I just got back from a lunch where I asked US Senator David Vitter what he could do to toughen the laws on RSOs and what I could do. He said that the laws are in place but he feels that enforcement and verification when released needs to improve. This is on the state level. Awareness of where they are located especially by schools and day cares. Back ground checks for employees.

I am thinking about BSLs glowing recommendation letters from when he was in prison for 8 years and let out 2 years earlier than his sentence. I am thinking about a warrant for domestic abuse that could have added years to his sentence that was dropped. I am thinking about how a Jefferson parish sheriff deputy was taking a statement of a RSO with stab wounds and a crap story and let him leave without further investigation. I am thinking about how this monster went for his RSO verification days after the attack with new wounds and a truck that was in the news for a kidnapping and let him leave his office. WTF?!

I want names and heads to roll....

What kind of gun did he have? It makes me sick to think about it so I am gonna ask it this way: if I took that kind of gun and shot thru the passinger seat toward the back of my car, how far would the bullet travel? Could it exit a window? Or would it lodge in the upholstery?

it depends on what type of bullet used. hollow points would likely not penetrate. (forgive me, however this is what they do in CSI and what the poster is asking) other types of bullets could very well possibly do as you have described above. there is really no telling if it would get lodged in a seat or through a window, etc unless you know the trajectory and positioning. caliber also comes into play. Did he have a .22mm, .380ACP, or. 9mm semi-auto? We don't know, but knowing that would make a difference.

I just got back from a lunch where I asked US Senator David Vitter what he could do to toughen the laws on RSOs and what I could do. He said that the laws are in place but he feels that enforcement and verification when released needs to improve. This is on the state level. Awareness of where they are located especially by schools and day cares. Back ground checks for employees.

I am thinking about BSLs glowing recommendation letters from when he was in prison for 8 years and let out 2 years earlier than his sentence. I am thinking about a warrant for domestic abuse that could have added years to his sentence that was dropped. I am thinking about how a Jefferson parish sheriff deputy was taking a statement of a RSO with stab wounds and a crap story and let him leave without further investigation. I am thinking about how this monster went for his RSO verification days after the attack with new wounds and a truck that was in the news for a kidnapping and let him leave his office. WTF?!

I want names and heads to roll....

Brenda Lee: I think this is the TIP of the iceberg girlfriend. I believe that BSL is guilty of probably 10 and maybe more murders I believe as facts develop and are bright to light some of these will be during the period of time he is listed as being "locked up". I believe that many states may be involved. L/E are humans just like you and me. They are trained observers, but evil has a way of shutting down detection. True evil -- shuts down the normal detectors -- that is how it is true evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member