Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why this would not be admissable.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson judge does not allow state to present evidence that shows DP's child support was doubled shortly before alleged knife incident

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson judge does not allow state to present evidence that shows DP's child support was doubled shortly before alleged knife incident

OMG. Not relevant? This judge is on crack. Or he's lost his mind. Holy Buckets!!!!!!!!

abbie:moo:

Can the jury look past this testimony from Schori yesterday?

"Stacy told me she finally found DP in the laundry room in the middle of the night wearing black and washing womens clothes that were not hers".

If I am on the jury, that is another surefire proof of guilt. One would have to assume that SP did the laundry in the house, not DP and CERTAINLY not in the wee hours of the morning. SP was said to have been a great homemaker and one would have to believe she did the laundry.

Can the jury look past this testimony from Schori yesterday?

"Stacy told me she finally found DP in the laundry room in the middle of the night wearing black and washing womens clothes that were not hers".

If I am on the jury, that is another sure fire proof of guilt. One would have to assume the SP did the laundry in the house, not DP and CERTAINLY not in the wee hours of the morning. SP was said to have been a great homemaker and one would have to believe she did the laundry.

I hope so.

Schori should have been put on last , imo.

has been painfully slow and a downer after that. We are not going off with a bang unless there is something else and from what I read earlier now they are saying that just two quick stipulations are going to be the grand finale? Huh?:what:
I hope so.

Schori should have been put on last , imo.

It is my understanding that the appellate is a long and very difficult process....why would they be coming in before the trial was through? Judge Burmilla has been very careful about what he has allowed to be admissable.

It was decided before the trial......pros appealed it took very long time..but ruled it admissable

Well, THAT's rich. Lopez saying about Schori's testimony "how do we know the exact words SP said?...."

You argued to the point where you, your cohorts and the Judge TOLD Schori what words he could and couldn't say.

They are so full of bs they could float without the use of a hot air balloon.
Can we at least try it and see if I'm right?

and that most things were decided "before the trial" but that hasn't been the case here.....Evidence that was ruled inadmissable or admissable previously by Judge White hasn't always carried equal weight with Judge Burmilla.
There was only the possibility of testimony before this trial........nothing was carved in stone.

The fact that DP's child support doubled is so key in supporting his motive that I can't imagine why it wouldn't be allowed. Crazy!

QUOTE=Pita;8297101]It was decided before the trial......pros appealed it took very long time..but ruled it admissable[/QUOTE]

Well, THAT's rich. Lopez saying about Schori's testimony "how do we know the exact words SP said?...."

You argued to the point where you, your cohorts and the Judge TOLD Schori what words he could and couldn't say.

I should add you did that so the jury DIDN'T get to hear exactly what Stacy said to Schori.

lol, Lopez looked stupid and immature in his questions of Schori.
He even looked like a bully, beating up on a Pastor.

I'm sure the Jury saw the same thing.

Nothing is NORMAL with this trial.......
juror's chose 2 years ago?
jurors wearing co-ordinating clothes
PT not allowed to bring in important testimony......
Judge seems very prejudice
etc
what makes DP so special?
JMOO

add to the list NO admonishments to jury before trial in the AM and at the end of the day.

abbie:moo:

Am sure the courtroom and the outside of the courthouse smells heavily of methane also, from all the bullchit the DT is spreading around.

:moo:abbie

CONFIRMED: Jury is wearing alternating black & white ...

: #drewpeterson jurors are dressed in alternating colors according to their seats: black clothes, white clothes, black, white, black, white.

:banghead: I'm getting the feeling that at least one juror is sitting there planning tomorrow's color coordination instead of paying attention to the testimony in this trial.

Am sure the courtroom and the outside of the courthouse smells heavily of methane also, from all the bullchit the DT is spreading around.

:moo:abbie

I wish they'd hold court in my garden. I need some fertilizer.

The defense did not want the jury to see Cassandra's face. JMO. She wouldn't have been able to testify to much (because of the stupid rulings in this case), but the jury would have seen her pain and emotions. In other words, the defense chickened out.

:banghead: I'm getting the feeling that at least one juror is sitting there planning tomorrow's color coordination instead of paying attention to the testimony in this trial.

Ha! They have PLENTY of wardrobe planning time with the judge sending them in and out of the courtroom. Sometimes for an HOUR or more.

abbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member