Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
add to the list NO admonishments to jury before trial in the AM and at the end of the day.

abbie:moo:

I agree, that is very strange and extraordinary. I've served on a triple murder trial and the judge would repeat the admonishments every single time the jury was leaving the courtroom for break, lunch and at the end of the day. Jury was also warned not to discuss the trial among themselves. During the seven weeks of the trial we were in the jury room for sidebars more than in the courtroom.

I'm sorry, but a jury that does this kind of stuff concerns me. Bored or not, it's unprofessional.

Maybe Brodsky is right. Maybe this is just a damn show. :maddening:

These high profile murder cases are starting to be a travesty!!!

:moo:

My opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC

Exactly.

I think they want to be noticed now because some of them hope to cash in after the trial. Some of them want to sell their 'stories' to the press and/or the media after this is over. So why not make a splash while they can?

And if my theory is true, then it is very frightening. Because the only way their interviews will be sought after is IF the verdict is surprising or upsetting. :mad:

BBM: B I N G O !

:rocker: And I totally agree with the rest of your post !

Scary ... very scary !

Who knows.....the color-coordinating jury might be poking fun at the DT.

Well, I hope they aren't poking fun at black and white stripes in jail attire. Then they are saying they have made up their mind and they aren't supposed to do that until all the facts are presented.

Didn't the guy admit he lost track of the conversation while he and the girl were sitting there on camera? So while the girl was answering a question, he was zoned out, staring into space? I'm not gonna put much stock in HIS observations of the testimony. How many times was he staring into space in the courtroom?

Even the girl - her saying the jurors took notes during the PT questioning of Schori and then they just kinda "sat back" for the cross? I would interpret that to mean they got the point of the testimony during the direct and were watching "the show" on cross.

A big win? I think not. Talk about someone coming forward for their 15 minutes...... These two got less than 5 and he STILL zoned out.

Maybe I got that wrong......I though he was zoned out during Shori's testimony.
He seemed zoned out period. The girl made me pause a bit confused.
I agree with you......a big win? NOOOOOOOOOO

JMO.....In order for the jurors to convict they must believe the hearsay evidence..if not for that they really did not have a case. They have not been able to put Drew at the scene, no evidence whatsoever.
We gotta have faith the jurors will listen to Staceys words and convict this serial wife murderer.

In a way, if they believe the hearsay DP puts himself at the scene. * He was able to sneak up on Kathleen before. His comments that he could kill her and make it look like an accident. The threat that she wouldn't make it to the end of their divorce. The hole in the wall from the garage.

Did the jury hear about the garage door opener?

* And I think ANYone with common sense would agree that a cop would know how to NOT leave physical evidence. People think they know that just from watching CSI shows. DP has LIVED it as a cop.

Even the fact that there's NOT physical evidence putting him at the scene - how many killers are able to do that? And even if there WAS dna from DP they'd say it was his house at one time.

The couple just on In Session very disappointed in their opinion. The fellow was
As he claims spacing out during the ministers testimony and then in the next breath said he wasn't impressed (paraphrased) The girl didn't feel the PT had enough evidence to convict.:banghead:

I don't get In Session anymore. Can you tell me what ages these two are?

I'm going to be soooo PO'ed if they don't convict this .

I won't watch/follow any more criminal cases if that happens.

Just think about this....

DP goes and says all these things, his current wife comes up missing, they exhume his 3rd wife and several Dr's say it was murder, his other wife has tails of abuse and he's an azz as it is, and HE gets away with it?

Anyone else and they would be fried.

BTW, are his lawyers Pro-Bono?

I'm sorry, but a jury that does this kind of stuff concerns me. Bored or not, it's unprofessional.

:rocker:

BBM: I agree ... and if they are BORED, all they have to do is ask IF there is something they can bring with them to do while they are waiting, like maybe "cross word puzzles" -- or "puzzle books" -- KWIM ?

MOO ...

and they were just going to have stipulations about the phone numbers?

However I wish prosecution held out to have her on the stand as it would be clear that she was Stacys sister....and point out even more that Stacy was not available. :moo:

OFGS ... Now they are really playing games today by alternating their clothing colors in accordance with their seats ...

Just unbelievable ... not good, IMO ... this is a MURDER TRIAL ... not Romper Room !

:moo::moo::moo:

This reminds me of the John Grisham book "the runaway jury". Members of the jury were paid off by the defense. In one part of it, a juror talked the rest of the jury into color coordinating clothes to send a message to a lawyer showing he had influence over the jury. I'm not saying the same thing is happening here, but it really has me wondering.

Well, I hope they aren't poking fun at black and white stripes in jail attire. Then they are saying they have made up their mind and they aren't supposed to do that until all the facts are presented.

Not jail stripes - the M/M Shark matching crap.

Certainly the DT has seen it - they've commented about it on tv. If they have a problem with it they should speak up now, not AFTER he's found guilty.

:banghead: I'm getting the feeling that at least one juror is sitting there planning tomorrow's color coordination instead of paying attention to the testimony in this trial.

Or they havebeen paing attention and they think case is black and white EGADS....IS just said that on air...and they said atty for Kathleen is now going on today!

I'm going to be soooo PO'ed if they don't convict this .

I won't watch/follow any more criminal cases if that happens.
Just think about this....

DP goes and says all these things, his current wife comes up missing, they exhume his 3rd wife and several Dr's say it was murder, his other wife has tails of abuse and he's an azz as it is, and HE gets away with it?

Anyone else and they would be fried.

BTW, are his lawyers Pro-Bono?

Thats what I said after CA trial.

This reminds me of the John Grisham book "the runaway jury". Members of the jury were paid off by the defense. In one part of it, a juror talked the rest of the jury into color coordinating clothes to send a message to a lawyer showing he had influence over the jury. I'm not saying the same thing is happening here, but it really has me wondering.

:seeya: I am reading that book now ! LOL !

Scary ... very scary ...

like Brodsky did that they are siding with him (wishful thinking) or Sam Adams Jr. indicating that it meant that they were a close "happy jury" and that happy juries don't convict.......I just think it is like a uniform in a way. Some people were speculating that they were dressing in the colors or Kathleen's bruises.... I didn't think so, but what do I know? IMHO, I think that they are a real team. They have been enduring a lot together. They are a working unit and I hope that
means that they will be sensible.....because any thinking person can't hear this testimony and not know that this guy is a murderer.

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson trial set to resume soon. Glasgow spokesman Pelkie says Savio divorce atty Harry Smith will testify

Yessssssssss !!

Maybe I got that wrong......I though he was zoned out during Shori's testimony.
He seemed zoned out period. The girl made me pause a bit confused.
I agree with you......a big win? NOOOOOOOOOO

I could be wrong on what he was referring to too - I just thought the girl was asked a question, she answered, then the guy was asked the same question and he didn't seem to be paying attention enough to answer and talked about staring into space so he was asked a different question. They seemed like a pair of lookyloos that imo didn't need to be interviewed. I'd rather hear Beth Karas and Judge White's thoughts.

This color coordinated stuff has absolutely no place in a courtroom. Heck...it would be unacceptable in most every setting I can think of except maybe Disneyland.

I, personally, find it offensive and there is no acceptable explanation for me. jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member