CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I don't know what CYA is - still figuring these out, lol. But an investigation into whether it was handled properly or not I wouldn't be against.

Technically, in a court of law, lack of evidence can be argued that it wasn't murder. We're all on shaky ground if no evidence is necessary to bring murder charges against someone.

:)

CYA is cover your ........

The information on how to discuss the blog and the comments within are in the opening post of this thread. The credence of the blog itself or what each poster believes is up to the individual poster and is up for debate as long as it is within our terms of service.

Morgan's father is a verified poster in this case and Tricia has interviewed Morgan's mother on her radio program concerning the story, the case, and her blog.

I hope that helps answer some of your questions. If anyone has any questions please pm a moderator.

Okay. :)

No, no, no!

I know WSers have been very careful about not posting names, etc.

I suppose I just do not understand the credence the blog is receiving without the support of MSM links, etc.

You know how we can't even post an update to a verified case unless we have a MSM link to back it up?

Well, this is a blog. Not substantiated in any way by MSM or LE. And yet we are discussing it as if it were a vetted case.

That is all I meant. I think Morgan's mom is potentially hurting innocent parties, though, with her blog, and we are giving her a wider platform to do so without the benefit of verification or evidence.

I didn't mean to come off like I was mad at WSers. I just find it surprising we are running with this blog when it is nothing more than rumor and hearsay. MOO.

Not that I agree with the naming names,etc., because I do think the family should be careful for the good of themselves as well as others, but WS does allow verified "insiders" in cases to post info, etc. and I would assume, though I could be wrong that this is similar as TI is certainly an insider to whatever happened here.

* I see that nurse addressed this already... Sorry.

Is it possible she sold it? Was she working? Perhaps she needed cash for some reason.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Anything is possible. I was only responding as to how Morgan's parents would have noticed it missing.

CYA= Cover Your *ss.

I'm not talking about a court of law. I'm just talking basic logic.

If the lack of evidence is due to there not being a proper investigation, then that lack of evidence does not show that Morgan was not murdered and therefore committed suicide. The only thing it shows is there is no evidence, because whatever evidence that existed was not collected.

And you are right in that it means that possibly a murderer could go free because of premature ME findings, that essentially ceased investigation. . .whether LE was acting competently or not up til that point in time. . .CYA.

Hahaha! Thanks for clearing up CYA - I kept trying to come up with some department or legal term.

Since there were no signs of forced entry or a struggle, I lean towards it having been a proper investigation. There is the issue of whether or not she was actually being stalked, but LE said they were out there almost 50 times and found no evidence of stalking. The mother contends that because it was "bumped up to a felony stalking case and assigned a detective" that is evidence she was stalked. However, someone else pointed out that may have occurred simply because of the number of incidents reported, not because there was any actual evidence.

The mother says she has lots of evidence that Morgan was stalked, but no one has seen enough evidence to support that. If over time she does indeed reveal obvious evidence of multiple incidents that Morgan was being stalked, I would immediately change my opinion and think that the handling of the case should definitely be reinvestigated. Until that point, I'm not jumping to the conclusion of murder when stalking hasn't yet been proven.

Edited to fix my glaring typos, lol.

With no signs of physical trauma and no signs of forced entry, do you think the ME would have ruled it anything other than a OD or suicide?

She had a combination of medications in her system. Elavil, flexeril and klonopin are commonly prescribed medications. None of those meds are drugs that would be sold on the street except for "maybe" klonopin but they can be found in many medicine cabinets.

Why would someone mix up a odd cocktail instead of give someone a dose of arsenic or many other things that are readily available?

Bingo.:rocker:

LE and the courts need more than one person's word to bring a case to court and that's ALL we have here, one person's word, and, frankly, I need more than that too. I say that especially in view of the many inconsistencies and gaps in the account, I need much more before I'm ready to accept some convoluted, elaborate, far-reaching conspiracy to cover up an equally convoluted and elaborate stalking and murder when all the signs point to the much more mundane possibility of an accidental overdose or suicide on the part of, IMO, a troubled young woman.

One thing I can say from research....stalking is a case of he said..she said. That's one of the main reasons most people don't report it.

With no signs of physical trauma and no signs of forced entry, do you think the ME would have ruled it anything other than a OD or suicide?

She had a combination of medications in her system. Elavil, flexeril and klonopin are commonly prescribed medications. None of those meds are drugs that would be sold on the street except for "maybe" klonopin but they can be found in many medicine cabinets.

Why would someone mix up a odd cocktail instead of give someone a dose of arsenic or many other things that are readily available?
That's a very good question. Actually, probably the million dollar question in this mystery.

We really don't know yet if there were physical signs of trauma on the body.

The meds and high levels are the strange/odd/hinky thing. IMO
I think somebody else has posted how easy it is to get off the Internet. Really, I don't know

I would say to those who doubt that a stalker even existed......why waste your time?

Can you imagine having your daughter stalked....no your family stalked and terrorized?

And the end result is your baby dying?????

Then add to that, people don't believe you!!!???

There are far too many details and scenarios to say these people are making this up.

As far as the stalking goes........I have ZERO doubt. Never doubted it.

I think the least we can do is give them the benefit of the doubt! Let's continue to help them with fresh ideas and think out of the box.

Everyone on here is so good at it! Come on people.

Who is with me? (does best John Belushi run out door with no one following)

I think many of us have several issues with this case, one of which is that there is no other source for information other than a blog and for us, that seems to be subjective. We only read, on the blog, what is deliberately written to get an expected reaction by the reader. It is crafted to pull the heart strings, worded to cause an emotional charge, and even used (as has happened) to chastise posters here at WS who have questioned parts of the saga.

And that's fine, if allowed by mods then okey-dokey by me but I am going to keep pointing out inconsistancies and things that make no sense.
an example is: if there were prints in the snow, why did they not document them in photo or video form?

When my sister died, my mom went a little "crazy" and needed someone to blame. She concentrated on the medical field, one doctor in particular. I typed up letters on the computer from her to him, but did not mail them, as I knew my Mom was in the highest stages of grief, and decided to wait a while and see if she still wanted to pursue him.

While my sister did not get a whole lot of help from this doctor, or others, it was not their fault so much as lack of awareness, etc...she died as a result of an eating disorder and was an expert at hiding her symptoms and explaining away her (lack of) weight to those who did not know her.

Anyway...I can totally see a parent wanting to find an outside "reason" for such a loss...but am also wary, due to experience. And I also did not want my mom, in her most vulnerable time, to make an attack against professionals. Later, my mother was relieved that the letters had not been sent, once she
reconciled herself to the realities of my sister's illness.

Sorry about your sister. If I could figure out how to post a hug smiley, I would and send it to you.

My dad committed suicide when I was young. He decided he was going to be so nice about it, he left my mom tons of notes telling her how it was all her fault.:banghead: my 6 yr od brother was the one that found his body. Lots of guilt he felt in his life bc the day before my dad ask him if he had some rope....and he did and bought it to my dad.

Suicide is so hard for the families that are left. Really, it is.

Hahaha! Thanks for clearing up CYA - I kept trying to come up with some department or legal term.

Since there were no signs of forced entry or a struggle, I lean towards it having been a proper investigation. There is the issue of whether or not she was actually being stalked, but LE said they were out there almost 50 times and found no evidence of stalking. The mother contends that because it was "bumped up to a felony stalking case and assigned a detective" that is evidence she was stalked. However, someone else pointed out that may have occurred simply because of the number of incidents reported, not because there was any actual evidence.

The mother says she has lots of evidence that Morgan was stalked, but no one has seen enough evidence to support that. If over time she does indeed reveal obvious evidence of multiple incidents that Morgan was being stalked, I would immediately change my opinion and think that the handling of the case should definitely be reinvestigated. Until that point, I'm not jumping to the conclusion of murder when stalking hasn't yet been proven.

Edited to fix my glaring typos, lol.

This is why I am questioning if in fact, at this point, it is a certainty that a crime has been committed, and wondered why this thread was put where it is. JMO

Sorry about your sister. If I could figure out how to post a hug smiley, I would and send it to you.

My dad committed suicide when I was young. He decided he was going to be so nice about it, he left my mom tons of notes telling her how it was all her fault.:banghead: my 6 yr od brother was the one that found his body. Lots of guilt he felt in his life bc the day before my dad ask him if he had some rope....and he did and bought it to my dad.

Suicide is so hard for the families that are left. Really, it is.

She died of organ failure in the hospital...not suicide, at least not intentionally. She often tried to get a handle on her illness, but was not successful and was over 18, so my parents could only do so much. Also sorry for the loss of your dad.

CYA= Cover Your *ss.

I'm not talking about a court of law. I'm just talking basic logic.

If the lack of evidence is due to there not being a proper investigation, then that lack of evidence does not show that Morgan was not murdered and therefore committed suicide. The only thing it shows is there is no evidence, because whatever evidence that existed was not collected.

And you are right in that it means that possibly a murderer could go free because of premature ME findings, that essentially ceased investigation. . .whether LE was acting competently or not up til that point in time. . .CYA.

I think this is a case where we will never know for sure. They can state her tox report...but it doesn't say how she got it into her system. She was cremated..so with no body...nothing can be proven...in a murder case...a jury has to decide a case...without a shadow of doubt...well....lots of doubt here...unless the hearsay stalker comes out and says i killed her...this case has no answer?

I think many of us have several issues with this case, one of which is that there is no other source for information other than a blog and for us, that seems to be subjective. We only read, on the blog, what is deliberately written to get an expected reaction by the reader. It is crafted to pull the heart strings, worded to cause an emotional charge, and even used (as has happened) to chastise posters here at WS who have questioned parts of the saga.

And that's fine, if allowed by mods then okey-dokey by me but I am going to keep pointing out inconsistancies and things that make no sense.
an example is: if there were prints in the snow, why did they not document them in photo or video form?

I can't get past the cremation...
Even if they did not suspect murder right away, surely her death was unexplained, and the need for further analysis was almost certain to there, at some point. That just boggles my mind.

I need more facts, I really want to see the videos.. I still can't say for sure there was a stalker..and I am not saying there wasn't..I am JMO thinking what if just if it was a secret boyfriend.. I know I have hide boyfriends from my parents that they would have not approved of when I was in my 20's...

This is why I am questioning if in fact, at this point, it is a certainty that a crime has been committed, and wondered why this thread was put where it is. JMO

Thank you for saying what I tried to say, only more efficiently and to the point.

My posts were just babbling.

I would say to those who doubt that a stalker even existed......why waste your time?

Can you imagine having your daughter stalked....no your family stalked and terrorized?

And the end result is your baby dying?????

Then add to that, people don't believe you!!!???

There are far too many details and scenarios to say these people are making this up.

As far as the stalking goes........I have ZERO doubt. Never doubted it.

I think the least we can do is give them the benefit of the doubt! Let's continue to help them with fresh ideas and think out of the box.

Everyone on here is so good at it! Come on people.

Who is with me? (does best John Belushi run out door with no one following)

I didn't think I was wasting my time. All through this we've been promised evidence, but we haven't been given evidence. If Morgan was indeed murdered I certainly want justice. If asking questions or coming up with possibilities that don't agree with the parents desired outcome is not allowed or discouraged, then what's the point of ANY of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici