GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I would vote for a gold fish over Gov. Scott, I was glad to see his presence at the search. Every resource known to Fl will be there today because of it.

Back to reading the Police report.

It's hard to believe anything that Bravo has said, but I agree 10 to 15 mins is a long time. He would have had to of been in such an intense rage.

That's what I was thinking....thats a long time to continually hit someone.
Like you said though it's hard to believe Bravo.

The Miami Herald ‏@MiamiHerald
Police have asked FDLE to rush test results of blood found in Pedro Bravo's SUV to match to Christian Aguilar's DNA. #UF #helpfindchris

1h The Miami Herald ‏@MiamiHerald
Gainesville police announced they have fresh leads in the Christian Aguilar murder investigation. #UF #helpfindchris

http://twitter.com/MiamiHerald

This was tweeted in the last hour

Of course it would be difficult for anyone to gauge time when they're in a highly emotional state, so I doubt that Pedro hit Christian with his fists repeatedly for 10-15 min. His hands would be terribly sore, and I find it hard to believe that Pedro could so easily overpower Christian. Christian would have certainly gotten in some punches unless he was already incapacitated, and Pedro would have some defensive wounds (wonder if he does). I think Pedro used a weapon to overpower Christian - likely the shovel.

I agree Indy Anna, plus another poster was looking at one of the hearing pics up close and couldn't see marks on his hands. Again, a little truth in every lie.

Look at the big vehicle, huge steering wheel, big overblown statements from this kid. He definitely has little man syndrome. The 10-15 minutes is probably an exaggeration-like everything else. Swamp. weapon-shovel... IMO

ETA: I think he kept the backpack planning on using it....

5'5" 120 lbs- useless without a weapon- was a soccer player, not a wrestler

Police: Blood found in Bravo's SUV, suspect under suicide watch
Published On: Sep 29 2012 04:34:15 PM EDT Updated On: Sep 29 2012 04:35:41 PM EDT

Bravo told police that he beat Aguilar up and left him by a field on the UF campus
, but has not said much since, according to detectives in Gainesville.

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-...tch/-/1717324/16790244/-/pv84ocz/-/index.html

bbm, Is this new or just bad reporting as far as the field on campus?

Please excuse me if this is already posted I only read a few pages back. My daughter who lives in Gainesville called about 3 hrs ago and said they are searching Paynes Prairie between Micanopy and Gainesville on 441 today. Thought I'd pass it along.

Even though I would vote for a gold fish over Gov. Scott, I was glad to see his presence at the search. Every resource known to Fl will be there today because of it.

Back to reading the Police report.

ROFL! My sentiments exactly. I almost choked, I was laughing so hard.

Cold Pizza, that tweet about fresh leads makes me feel so hopeful. I hope police find Christian before there's a plea bargain. Thanks for the info.

Pedro Bravo was denied bond Saturday after authorities found new evidence connecting him to missing University of Florida student Christian Aguilar, Gainesville police said.

Investigators said they found Aguilar's backpack hidden inside a suitcase in Bravo’s closet and blood in Bravo's vehicle. Authorities are testing the blood to see if it matches Aguilar's DNA samples.

According to authorities, Bravo has been under suicide watch and admitted to beating Aguilar for 10 to 15 minutes and throwing his cell phone in a wooded swamp area.

The University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences scientists have confirmed that limerock residue was found on Bravo’s vehicle. As a result, Authorities indicated Aguilar may have been buried near a lime rock roadway
http://www.local10.com/news/Police-...ond/-/1717324/16790244/-/19mxn3z/-/index.html

:no:

Please excuse me if this is already posted I only read a few pages back. My daughter who lives in Gainesville called about 3 hrs ago and said they are searching Paynes Prairie between Micanopy and Gainesville on 441 today. Thought I'd pass it along.

Thank you Sparky!

Here's a map for that

http://goo.gl/maps/4971H

I edited

Cold Pizza, that tweet about fresh leads makes me feel so hopeful. I hope police find Christian before there's a plea bargain. Thanks for the info.

Honestly, at this point I really don't care if there's a plea bargain. For everyone's sake including Pedro's I just want him to give more details so Christian can be found. For some reason Pedro snapped and we really don't know why. He could have been suffering from some mental illness for all we know. I just feel so badly for both families here. Don't get me wrong Pedro needs to pay, and if he doesn't kill himself first he will live the rest of his natural life in his own personal fiery hell.

I think LE will let Mr. Bravo sit on his heels and think about his situation for a while before they even talk plea deal.:maddening:

Honestly, at this point I really don't care if there's a plea bargain. For everyone's sake including Pedro's I just want him to give more details so Christian can be found. For some reason Pedro snapped and we really don't know why. He could have been suffering from some mental illness for all we know. I just feel so badly for both families here. Don't get me wrong Pedro needs to pay, and if he doesn't kill himself first he will live the rest of his natural life in his own personal fiery hell.
Irregardless of how folks feel about the death penalty, it is unlikely that he would be sentenced to death- as he is only 18- and most juries will not elect that penalty. That leaves LWOP. Offer him LWOP and end this family's suffering... Of course- they may have already offered that- and Pedro's camp wants a parole option....
The trauma and anguish that family has been put through is cruel and unusual punishment with depravity IMO....

Thank you Sparky!

Here's a map for that

I edited

Wow. This is exactly where my first thoughts/posts were on where to look. Glad they're searching there...those cemeteries out there are creepy. I have chills. I have pics of those cemeteries but im in them so dont really want to post but it seems....right. Prayers for his family. Ill find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. This is exactly where my first thoughts/posts were on where to look. Glad they're searching there...those cemeteries out there are creepy. Prayers for his family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your comment made me think- being Catholic- would he feel obligated to put him in a cemetery area? and mark it somehow???

I'm going to ask DH but I'm pretty sure that hint of light green on the map indicates limestone.

Anyone else?

I guess I should add that I'm looking at the Paynes Prairie part of the map

Here's one of them. It was a creepy shoot, but remember there were fog flares, lighting behind objects, etc. This was a print I got from the photographer, so I had to scan it in. I have a lot more images that would show more but I've moved a few times and would have to locate the digital copies. This one now seems really sad in light of things. RIP Christian.

ETA: I don't remember why that photographer wanted to shoot these kind of shots....female (non creepy). I wish I did remember now.

Attachments

• scan 29_Sep_2012 18-31-22.jpg
    scan 29_Sep_2012 18-31-22.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics