CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god,,,got home from work, did some chores and then checkd the Denver Post. They are saying the body found was not intact.
I am sure I missed alot here in just a couple of hours, what am I missing? No identification yet???

Not before tomorrow, probably.That is all they said, the body was "not intact"and they seem to be searching for...the remainder.

My daughter wants to go out to dinner with a friend tonight, I want her to stay home until something is resolved in this.
But I know, there can and always will be another wacko right around the corner. This is terrible. I want to go and live in a cave with a gun.

Several articles are posted on this thread (you will find them as you read, I'm sure).... short summary, tho, the car was found early this morning abandoned behind a Walmart and towed by the local LE. Later reports this afternoon stated that the owner was a woman who had recently moved to the area with two children. It is presumed at this point to be unrelated to the JR case.

jmo

Thanks. I saw the first article this morning. I'll read up.

Broomfield police will step up extra patrols near all of Broomfield's elementary and middle schools until a suspect in Jessica Ridgeway's disappearance is identified.

Between 20 and 25 officers began extra patrols around schools Thursday morning, and they will continue the patrols as a precaution until investigators can identify any suspects in the disappearance of the 10-year-old Westminster girl.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...ield-schools-light-jessica?source=most_viewed

I am continually impressed by how this community goes the extra mile to protect their children.

I hope a suspect is caught SOON.

It is possible that the tree was determined to be a safety hazard for investigators & pushed over by the fire department snorkel/telescopic platform.

It looks as though the tree died, roots died and rotted and the tree fell over.

I just can't get that triangle area out of my head, from where they found the body, and the bookbag and the point of abduction.

As a young girl about her age, who wore glasses, I played basketball and tennis - and my parents thought I was too young for contacts.
I imagine Jessica is an active girl and that's why her glasses nose pads caused sores. Sweat in the summer + glasses + fun = ouch!
I wouldn't take any reporting of her having such a sore as a big deal at all!

She was a beautiful sweet little girl.This is so very sick.

Yes. Creepy.

I looked the author up on fb, he appears to be a legitimate film maker. Not my taste, but just an fyi...

the place does appear creepy and secluded, I believe the perp knows the area well.

Way OT but have you tried aquaphor? It's like magic.

Yep, just off the top of my head we have used...

Surgeon's Skin Secret - used this for years
Burt's Bees - used this for years

Lanolin (yep, the tata cream.)
Aquaphor
Neosporin for the lip
Vaseline
Cortibalm

Niastatin
Bactroban
Cortizone

There is more, but you get the point. This has been there a year or longer.
We have even been to the Pediatrician, the Dentist AND the Dermatologist.

So I can totally see how a sore from Jessica's glasses just didn't heal...
Especially if they couldn't replace her glasses or give her contacts. Isn't a red flag to me at all. :twocents:

I looked the author up on fb, he appears to be a legitimate film maker. Not my taste, but just an fyi...

the place does appear creepy and secluded, I believe the perp knows the area well.

What author?

But any three points are going to be a triangle.

LOL, I don't know why, but this just struck me as funny (and totally not laughing at anyone other than myself). This case for some reason has sent me into some weird place of reading into everything (which I don't normally do). It is always important to step back, and just look at the basics as they are more often than not right. Satanic worship or simply "3 points are going to make a triangle"....

I was hoping an animal caused the "not intact".

But here is another wording

KDVR FOX31 Denver ‏@KDVR
@WestminsterPD: “We hope for a positive ID” of the severed body discovered in the #JessicaRidgeway search “by tomorrow” http://bit.ly/WWX0SG

Usually we hear of a severed head. I've never heard of a severed body. Are they implying that the body was found, but not the head? Or am I reading way too much into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyry73191