GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i read upthread there would be a Presser again this a.m.?

this explains why some thought the map was very telling -- for me, it screamed that the perp lived in the same area as wh... but saying that implied that it could be the husband, which im thankful that it was not him...but again, the timeline/mapped out really supported a perp that lived where she did ... and he did, he is apparently a neighbour... i hope he fries too!

Such a sad outcome. My heart breaks for Clint and her mom and loved ones. I can't imagine losing this beautiful sweet girl. Just woke up and found this, now need to go back and find out what happened.

After reflecting on the video of them speaking, it seems as though they both knew she was gone. No wonder that poor young man couldn't bear to speak. I wonder if they knew there was a suspect at that time.

This is unimaginable. I pray this young man can go on to have joy in his life again. From reading her FB it is apparent that she loved him so deeply and would not want him and her mother to suffer. She even made sure to take care of him when he had a cold. How can he go on without her?? Now, instead of looking toward a bright future and family with his beautiful wife, he has to deal with the horror that is now his life. I pray that justice is swift for Whitney, and that her family can move forward with healing.

Seems we were totally on the right track yesterday when we were walking google man through the parking lots at her complex!!

I know there are many whose hearts will be in their stomachs as they awake to this news today, as mine is. Tragic! To those.... :hug: and :frown:

Is this the same neighbor that HELPED her park her car the night before? Or said he helped her!

I read earlier on that Whitneys husband had provided clues to LE, I wonder if he was suspicious of JH?? Maybee he saw JH had a fixation with her??

I read that earlier as well and now i cant find the link. If the case perhaps Clint and Whitney were avoiding him which fueled him for the crime.

Is this the same neighbor that HELPED her park her car the night before? Or said he helped her!

No. The car park neighbor was a female. There is a link somewhere here with her name.

Whitney you were an Angel on this earth that radiated love, joy and happiness and will continue to light up the stars for eternity.

I'm so very sorry for Clint and her family. I truly believe that they shared a very rare true love and I hope Clint can someday heal.

Rest in Peace Whitney

:rose:

Folks, please do not post links to public records and/or social media sites and ask if it is the perp. It is up to you to determine 100% if it is the correct individual before posting. This perp has a fairly common name, so please be careful when assuming your find is the same as the individual arrested.

Please post responsibily. We don't want links to information of innocent people on our site.

Thank you.

Part of me wants details to make sense of this. The other part of me isn't so sure. :rose:

I haven't followed a case as closely as this in a long time.
Now I remember why.
This hurts. I was hoping maybe this time...
Think I'll have to take a break from this again.

My heart goes out to those who knew, cherished and loved Whitney. You were so lucky to have had her in your lives. I never met her, but I'm sure she would be doing everything in her power to try and make you feel better.
Through your faith and love for one another, I'm sure she will succeed.

Well it was someone at her apartments, wow. Really too bad. Woke up to hear the news.

Not the news I wanted to see. Why do these people keep doing this??? It seems like for each bad guy that police lock up, another one springs up in his place! :( Rest In Peace, beautiful Whitney.

The suspects possible wife deleted her facebook.
It took an hour and a half from the time of the announcement.
I was wondering how long it would take.

I would delete it and file for divorce personally... so I'm glad she deleted it.

Thank you for posting this....I just spent an hour thinking I must be crazy because I could not find it.

Just why? :( poor Whitney, such a beautiful soul, gone. My heart is breaking for her husband and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500