GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In checking out that FB reference (strawberry margarita picture), it looks like there will be many victims in this if he’s the one on the cover photo....Lots of connectionsand family. This is awful. I think I have to call it a night. My well wishes to you all here, this is horrible news. Please take care and many thanks to all that was done here to share information for the safety and return of Whitney.

I am so sad for the way things worked out. Poor darling young woman!

And I regret that I clearly suspected Clint. He (along with the rest of Whitney's family) must be going through hell right now. :(

Don't feel bad. I did too. I feel like I owe him an apology for thinking it was him.

There was a pc tonight at 10:00 PM Oregon time, about an hour and fifteen minutes ago, the next will be tomorrow at 10:00 AM. If you scroll back you will find a transcription of tonight's pc.

Thanks! yes I read the transcript. Somehow I thought that someone here said there will be another one in a short while with more updates. But I must have been wrong.

That is a good question and one I would like to have a better incite about. I found this site after a relative of mine killed a sweet innocent girl and I have been asking myself the same thing.

I will be back in PDX in 2 weeks. I wish it was tomorrow, I would attend her vigil. My cousin just turned 21 the other day, I think about how this could be her, it really bothers me. These guys, looking so normal, you just don't know what is going on under the surface.

I just want to say that despite my personal skepticism of organized religions in general (I'm agnostic)... and despite my earlier questioning of the Jehovah's Witness religion specifically... from what I could tell, everyone in Whitney's religion really seemed to rally around her and offer nothing but genuine love and support. I was really impressed with the family spokesman. He seemed so kind and soft-spoken. So I just wanted to say that my heart really goes out to her religious community at large, and I'm glad that Whitney's family has their support at this extremely difficult time.

I am so sad for the way things worked out. Poor darling young woman!

And I regret that I clearly suspected Clint. He (along with the rest of Whitney's family) must be going through hell right now. :(

I agree. What in the world was this guy's motive? Jealousy over not having her himself? Did he ever make a pass that she rejected? I want to know if he was ever in their apartment - as in did the guys play video games together or otherwise do guy bonding? I sure hope that isn't the case - it would make the agony that much worse for the family.

When they first flashed the picture I wondered for a quick second if it was Clint. They almost could be brothers - at least had a sketch been made. Similar build and facial structure and so forth. All the more creepy.

What a world we live in.

Don't feel bad. I did too. I feel like I owe him an apology for thinking it was him.

This eyes for lies website was also wrong. Very disappointing. I usually really like what she has to say and admired her for her talent.

This is an incredibly sad outcome, but at least the waiting and worry of possibilities is now over.

As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, Whitney believed that when we die we are as Jesus described in John 11:11 as taking a rest in sleep. Ecclesiastes 9:5 gives further description that the dead are unconscious, no love, hate or jealousy.

Our beloved Whitney is now taking a rest in sleep awaiting the resurrection into a world free from mourning, outcry, pain an death. Revelation 21:4

Situations like this are an aweful reminder that we are living in the last days that Jesus talked at length about in Matthew 24. This type of thing hurts so bad because humans were not made to have to suffer in this way. The God of the bible whose name is Jehovah will NOT allow this to continue much longer.

The family appreciates all your love and concern. We are all praying to help us heal from this and help others to draw close to the only God that will end all suffering soon!

Www.Findwhitneyheichel.com

My sincerest condolences to you and your church family for the loss of this beautiful person, Whitney.

I trust your faith will give you strength as you endure this bleak time in your lives.

:praying:

Just looking through Whitneys fb photos - there is hardly a photo of them not in an embrace. I can't bear the thought of the nightmare Clint must feel like he can't wake up from. I think its easy to see, so clear, that she was special. Some people just radiate love and compassion and kindness. They just seem to intuitively know something about life that so many of us don't ever learn. She has this quality just radiating off of her. I've never felt this emotional about one of these, and they are all heartbreaking, but this one, I just know that this man didn't just take her from her husband and family he robbed the entire world of something that it doesn't have enough of, so I'm heartbroken for Clint, but just as heartbroken for all the rest of us. I want people like her in the world my children live in. As bad as it sounds to say this, I hope she WAS pregnant, I hope she didn't miss out on that feeling, I want her to have been a mother at least for a short time (and I want him to be charged with 2 counts of murder if she was).

I also don't think he was a drug addict. I don't know how old that photo is but he doesn't have the clear signs of meth addiction. I think he was a self centered man child that saw something beautiful and he wanted to posses it and he couldn't so he wasn't going to let anyone else have her either. Pathetic loser. I'll be mad as soon as I can feel anything other than sad.

This eyes for lies website was also wrong. Very disappointing. I usually really like what she has to say and admired her for her talent.

With all due respect...I don't usually pay much mind to 'eyes for lies' when it comes to these cases.

It is a sign of a good person when someone can admit they are wrong and say it. I don't have to tell you, crime stats point to someone you live with or know, that's why investigators nearly always start at home and move their circle out. They clearly didn't have to go far.

Usually I have really good bad husband/Bf/partner radar on these cases, and I just never got it here. But I admit seeing other people question things made me question myself.

Given the hectic nature of all the evidence we've seen so far, I would guess that she caught him breaking into her car and things went south from there. Holt probably has a drug problem and wanted quick cash, however small the amount.

One of the more sad elements is the fact that we've now got a possible explanation for why Heichel didn't try to escape at any of the gas stations: Holt knew where her husband lived, and could probably have easily convinced him to open the door if she tried to get away.

And someone posted much earlier in the day that her kind of SUV had the locks that the driver could control. That means he could lock her in and lock her window down at the gas station. Had she then started banging the window, he could drive off. What a horrifying ordeal to experience.

Or maybe she wasn't at the station with him and that "sighting" wasn't real. It doesn't matter now except to ensure this man never hurts another woman on this earth again.

What a travesty to take someone so special from this world. We need more Whitneys now more than ever.

I think in this tragedy, it's also a good time for a bit of a gut check as well. It's not always the husband. We've seen so many family members over the years do horrible things that it is natural to be suspicious, but here we are, seeing that not every laugh or look means guilt. For me, this is always an important lesson to remember.

there was a link to a page about lying eyes on the "where is whitney" site with a commentary on husband's actions, expressions, etc. i felt so sad after i read that becuz i really hoped the husband was innocent....my gut told me he was, but then you read all the speculation and are reminded of the facts of how rare "stranger to stranger" crimes like this are.

it IS a REALLY good reminder that no one knows how they would act under similar duress. if people say things backwards or in a way that "seems suspicious" we need to remember the stress levels of family who are dealing with this.

reminds me of the poster who on an earlier thread commented how she found an intruder in her home, had a phone in her hand but couldn't / didn't call 911 becuz she was in a state of shock and not thinking clearly. we have to be really careful not to jump to conclusions.

yes, a very good reminder.

heartbroken for the family!

The suspects possible wife deleted her facebook.
It took an hour and a half from the time of the announcement.
I was wondering how long it would take.

I would delete it and file for divorce personally... so I'm glad she deleted it.

There's a commenter on KATU's story saying his sister used to work with the perp and that he had seemed "nice and normal." I shouldn't be surprised anymore to hear that, but it's always creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv