Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee was the reason I joined. Oddly, even though she never knew us, she was responsible for bringing us all together, and our love for her, the love of strangers, will always be a bond here.

Four years ago my child was just starting high school, and now she's halfway thru her last year and driving!

I've been trying to get rid of a pounder of a headache all day. Time to lay down for a bit and I'll catch up a little later.

I haven't seen the video so not exactly sure how it is explained. I really don't think it is going to be difficult to realize who is who even if Pipitone doesn't identify them by screen names.

Agree - I think most of us could take a pretty accurate guess right now!!:rocker:

Will there be a link for the Livestream on the Local 6 website?

If someone can please help by giving me a good link I will go post it in the thread now. I am juggling a lot of balls right now and appreciate all the help I can get.

Caylee was the reason I joined. Oddly, even though she never knew us, she was responsible for bringing us all together, and our love for her, the love of strangers, will always be a bond here.

Four years ago my child was just starting high school, and now she's halfway thru her last year and driving!

I've been trying to get rid of a pounder of a headache all day. Time to lay down for a bit and I'll catch up a little later.

Come back in time, Cherry! Hope you feel better.

Yes, I am saying the prosecution was inept. The prosecution had, according to the vast majority of people, an unloseable case, and yet, they managed to lose.

Why do you think they managed to lose?

Ok....will go set up the laptop so I can follow the thread too. I got lucky last night and just hit record as he came on. If I get too much tonight I have to clip it before I upload it to Youtube.

Thanks - code being written on my desktop and I can't interrupt that right now or a grown child will have my neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member