2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

didn't his book say this information was pointed out to him by "a computer expert After the trial???

Yet, he said in the interview tonight that he was waiting for the prosecution to bring it up and they were going to counter it with "George did it." So, did he know before the trial or after the trial? Jose... you have some explain' to do!

JB says "if you read my book" we'll see what he knows. Yeah, we're going to run out there and all buy us a copy JB. NOT.

:waiting:

I know. Ick! He looked his same smug self to me. I just wanted to mash a cream pie in his face except, y'know, it would be a shameful waste of pie. Just sayin'...

I think JB knew of this only because, as we all believed at the time, the DT paid attention to the blogs and perhaps the SA did not.

I was just coming here to post that, with so many dedicated, driven sleuthers here from so many walks of life, either side in a high profile case is missing an incredible resource if they aren't reading here.

This "new" evidence is just the latest demonstration of the insightful discoveries that happen here at WS all the time. I am proud of AZ and JWG, and proud to be part of the Websleuths community!

Thank you thank you thank you, Bchand!

I am just sick. 3 years and the OCSO couldn't find what a WSer found in no time. :(. And this waste of oxygen (FCA)walks free.

And kudos to AZ and JWG for your hard work!

If anything I have lost some respect for the prosecution. :banghead:

In the short version of tonight's show, I think I heard that Casey spelled suffocation wrong and Google corrected it. I thought that the auto correct for Google was implemented later.

Also, there were 35,000 browser records obtained. I would bet there are some very interesting searches that JWG saw.

Beach - could you please open a new Sidebar for us? #13 is now closed.

TIA!

I know. Ick! He looked his same smug self to me. I just wanted to mash a cream pie in his face except, y'know, it would be a shameful waste of pie. Just sayin'...

Agreed. I did not see shaken. i saw smug, smirking and na-na-na-na-boo-boo. I want to punch him in the neck. <modsnip>

Beginning around post #2154 in this trial thread might have been JB's moment of thinking the SA had the "fool-proof suffication" evidence--as it turned out, he had nothing to worry about:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139910&page=87

This quote by HHJP seems a little ironic now: "How could it be the fault of the State of Florida that you chose not to look at a specific date when you were given the hard drive of the computer, and you knew what dates were relevant to the case?"

On behalf of the owners and management of Websleuths I want to tell you how proud we are tonight. Proud and grateful.

To AZ and JWG THANK YOU for doing what the prosecution did not. To say I am amazed at your abilities is an understatement.

Thank you very very much for sharing your hard work with Webslueths. You are both greatly appreciated by all of us.

AND to all of YOU who day and day out NEVER gave up for Caylee and to this day continue to fight for the truth in her name, THANK YOU for being a part of the Websleuths Family.

It is an honor to have you all here on Websleuths.

Thank you Very Very Much.

Tricia

While it may have been one more nail in the KC coffin, I still don't think that the Pin12 would have paid any attention to it. They too would have blamed it on GA. What this does go to show is that we have some fantastic sleuthers here.

I still dont think this Jury would have convicted even with this :moo: I wish it had come out of course. Kudos to JWG and AZL. Awesome job!!!!

Thanks as lawyer and JWG.

We as bloggers assumed that the SA was using this evidence because DUH they were champions for caylees justice.

Guess not.

One point of interest that caught my attention was the mention of Casey's "password protected" access to the computer was used. Will that be explained in more detail tomorrow or could it be explained now? I am assuming that it was under Casey's password protected account that these searches were made at 2:50pm?

Lola - start about here and pay attention to AZ and JWG - some of the other records (phone etc) help, but not entirely necessary

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69288&page=43

From the article;

...In response, lead sheriff's Investigator Yuri Melich sent Burdick a spreadsheet that, our investigation found, contained less than 2 percent of the computer’s Internet activity that day.

Melich and Osborne relied on Internet data from the computer’s Internet Explorer browser – one Casey Anthony apparently stopped using months earlier. Since March, she preferred the computer’s Mozilla Firefox browser, as investigators already knew....
:banghead:

I use Firefox!!! I could have shown them how to do it! Why not call customer support? :banghead:

Sounds like Tony Pipitone (really didn't) Uncovers Evidence. AZlawyer and JWG did.

Maybe tomorrow night. They said they will be looking at why it was not GA but FCA.

OK this FL weather forecast I still have on is making me jealous.

My hubby and a few friends were out golfing today and then took a nice leisurely walk this evening...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back