CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to the timeline. Lots of great info here. Thanks to vasportsmom

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8590412&postcount=21"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO - Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Bullheadedness? As the mother of a 14 yr old boy, I do not know what you're talking about!

Rofl!

I had a hard time typing that without laughing out loud

I'm sure you have no clue what I mean! Lol!!!

Please noone think I am blaming mom for ANYthing she has said or done....I would LITERALLY go crazy....I was just saying that if she does know her ex to be violent perhaps pointing the finger at him would not be the best thing to do when she needs EVERY bit of info she can get regarding Dylan....if these statements were made right away, then that is different,,,,IMO, however, IMO if she had a few days to think about it, I found it a little odd that she would blatantly in public say those things....to LE in private, to friend and others in private...defintely.
I do not think the mom is vindictive at all....have no idea..I do not know her....so this is all based on what I have seen, read and heard! Okay pretty sure I have beat that to death...

If my child was missing and he was with his father id be very public about everything about the man.

Has anyone seen anyone speak out about the father?
Anything at all?

I was going to say the same. My almost 13 year old likes and asks to stay in the car while I run inside, and I think he's plenty old enough to do so.

But in this case, since his son just arrived for a visit that night, wouldn't Dad want him to pick out the groceries he liked?

You already know what your kid wants or needs from the store. But did Dad know what snacks to get, what kind of breakfast foods to get? I would think they would pick out this stuff together. And it was only about 7 pm.

If dad didnt need Dylan to be there to pick out what he wanted to eat, then he could have done this chore before he picked him up.

I don't think we have this information yet? I have not seen anything in MSM that says someone from the store remembered seeing them, or the neighbors saw them return home that evening or anything. It would be nice to have some idea of the last time Dylan was seen by someone other than his father.

In such a small community I would think they would be remembered from the store if they went shopping on the way home, kwim?

Salem

I mentiomed this quite a few threads back of the grocery store. We were talking about videos and I mentioned that the store must have had one unless it was a little mom & pop place that did not have one.
But also yes, maybe someone would remember them?

No worries no worries lol
I just didnt want a TO lol im on a roll here lol longest time online ever lol

I am sorry if this offends anyone... But you cracked me up, Eileen!

Congrats on longest time without a TO!

:silly:

If my child was missing and he was with his father id be very public about everything about the man.

Has anyone seen anyone speak out about the father?
Anything at all?

Nobody is saying anything about anyone or anything :waitasec:

You know what Powrgirl? I agree with every single thing in this post !
Two thumbs way up !

Except there is no sole custody in the state of Colorado. She obtained physical custody (responsiblity) because she moved hundreds of miles away for MR in July of this year where he wouldnt be able to have at least 90 overnight visits per year which is required for shared custody. I just linked the Co. custody laws this morning.

Plus this is believing everything ER has said and Im not willing to do that just yet.

She said he hadnt visited him and implied it had been a very long time and only did when the courts supposedly made him yet MR said Dylan flew into to see him in September of this year just two months before and stayed 3-4 days.

So a lot of things dont add up to me except I sense anger and vindictiveness on the part of Dylan's mom to paint MR in the worse light she can.

IMO

All we know. (It's in the timeline) When Dylan didn't show they tried his phone Monday. I would assume by text but thats never been confirmed due to poor to no cell service. Dad has a landline but there has never been confirmation it was ever called by the boys. Dad showed up late aft. and the boys told him they had not seen Dylan. I'll go find the link.

So the comment about him taking off on foot the to go to friends the next day while dad was gone....that was obviously speculation by media, I guess....but did one of his friends say something like they think that might have happened....they did say something like that, right...why did they think that? Has it been verified who the 8:00 activity on phone was to....6:30 was mom...was 8:00 friends...? Why? Why? and more WHYS?????

has everyone watched this.....especially the very beginning before it is realized it is "live"

http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico...nce/-/9153728/17616906/-/huo4iaz/-/index.html

I thought it was a great interview.

She probably told him they were fixing to go live and not to be nervous. They always countdown so the people know it will be live. I dont see anything sinister about him smiling. She would try to make him feel comfortable. I think he did great. Now Ive watched this video four times. I thought it was a new one and a different one than from this morning. LOL!

imo

I would like to know what the friends he was going to see have had to say...do we know?

Here you go....

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8595164&postcount=539"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5[/ame]

ETA: Game is ON! ETA: The GA-AL game....

I'm beginning to wonder about him never arriving at home. Supposing dad and son had a big fight on the way home and son says ' FINE I'll just go back home, I'll walk if i have to '' ,,, like a typical know it all teen. Dad says fine, pulls over, says there you go , have fun ! But dad has no intention of letting him attempt to walk home because he knows it's impossible. Dad figures I'll drive down the road a mile or 2 and come back and son will have come to his senses. Sounds totally like something my dad or a lot of dads I know would do and have done. But when Dad comes back........... no sign of Dylan anywhere. Dad's too ashamed to tell anyone because it seems like negligence at this point and maybe he kept thinking son would show up, call, text or something and say " ok i'm sorry, come and get me'' , so dad let a little too much time pass.
Thoughts?

I am leaning towards Dylan maybe never being at his dad's, but the rest of the above scenario doesn't sound probable to me.

My Dylan went missing about 3 or 4 minutes when he was a toddler, its horrific. I would be panicked if something happened to him now even though he's nearly a teenager. I feel so horrible for Dylan's mom. Come home Dylan!

I was with my 35 year old son at a mall a few months back. We were shopping for a gift for his wife, and I walked over to a rack of clothing thinking he had followed me. When I looked up to say something to him, he wasn't there and I swear I felt gut-wrenching fear for a second.

I cannot imagine how Dylan's mom, or the mothers of any missing children, can live with the constant fear and uncertainty. I know some of them rely on their faith, some have strong support from family and friends. But I imagine all of them must have moments of darkness and emptiness and anguish that I cannot begin to understand.

I certainly don't mean to suggest that fathers and other family members don't also suffer greatly when children are missing. I can clearly recall the tears streaming down the cheeks of Jessica Ridgeway's father during a family interview, his anguish was palpable. But somehow, I think a mother's suffering must be worse - the maternal instinct is strong, and when something happens to your child you feel it on a level that no one else can understand. JMO

She probably told him they were fixing to go live and not to be nervous. They always countdown so the people know it will be live. I dont see anything sinister about him smiling. She would try to make him feel comfortable. I think he did great. Now Ive watched this video four times. I thought it was a new one and a different one than from this morning. LOL!

imo

Totally agree...with your thoughts about the bolded...

imo

Watch all the significant times he's shaking his head no.

So the comment about him taking off on foot the to go to friends the next day while dad was gone....that was obviously speculation by media, I guess....but did one of his friends say something like they think that might have happened....they did say something like that, right...why did they think that? Has it been verified who the 8:00 activity on phone was to....6:30 was mom...was 8:00 friends...? Why? Why? and more WHYS?????

I know tooooo many Why's. It is only my guess based on when Mom got the text he arrived that the last communication Dylan had was with his friend/s. Plans were changed to Monday a.m. instead of that Sunday eve. I'm just guessing but I think Dylan was texting his friend(or somebody was) he couldn't come that night but would the next a.m. A friend did speculate after finding out he was missing he may have hitchhiked and been taken. Links are in that timeline. LE has been very tight lipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab