Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another article about the same hairstylist to Adam.

http://wtvr.com/2012/12/20/adam-lanza-haircut/

"I wish I would’ve killed him then,” he says. “Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would’ve saved us all the trouble. … He should’ve run in front of a bus, or some other type of terrible death he should’ve done to himself."

I think this hairstylist has issues with violence himself.

They wouldn't print what I wish he would have done :furious:

Especially if he is related to or personally knew any of the victims.......

I think there will be A LOT of angry people there in the days and months to come - just from the grieving process.

JMHO

Agree, he may have cut the hair of a couple of those young boys!

IF Adam didn't like being touched, why didn't he have meltdowns when getting his hair cut?

Keep in mind this information isn't confirmed or anything. The other night, I think it was Tuesday night or Monday night. When all the activity started up at the house in hurry. Rita Coby stated she had been told the guns had been kept locked up in a lock bock in the basement. The basement, of all places! geesh

Not directly confirmed by law enforcement, but the Hartford Courant (relatively local media) is also reporting that the weapons were kept in the basement.

Lanza had two bedrooms in the house, including one in the basement in which he kept his computer, his computer video games and other possessions. Lanza had thousands of dollars worth of video games and preferred to play on his computer with other anonymous gamers, investigators said.

The basement also is where Nancy Lanza, a gun enthusiast and target shooter, kept her collection of weapons in a locked box. She had at least five weapons – two handguns a semi-automatic rifle, a .22 caliber rifle and a shotgun. Lanza had all the weapons except the .22 with him when he drove to the school.

http://www.courant.com/news/connect...ooting/hc-lanza-ghost-20121219,0,359337.story

I wonder why he didn't attend the school in second grade.

Really good question. IMO That's when his life really began to change. When others became aware in the 1st grade that he needed a special program of some sort maybe and so his mom kept him home to teach him.

I know others here more knowledgeable can probably shed light.

It will be interesting to get more answers about the "locked box" where Nancy Lanza stored her weapons.

Gun safe?

Brand?

Key lock or combination?

How did AL get access to them?

Interesting no evidence that he attended there for 2nd grade - yet 1st and 3rd he was there.

Now I'm wondering just what went on with this child in those early years. We really aren't being given any information on his medical history. He was in 1st grade when they moved there - went to Sandy Hook. Then not there for one school year and then back again for 3rd.

There have been no statements at all concerning ANY diagnoses (did I spel that right? :crazy:) on him from ANY age.

Very early on is when we got the brother's statement that he was developmentally disabled (? - isn't that what he said?) and then Aspergers was mentioned and people ran with that.

Was that 2nd grade year spent in testing - possibly therapy, hospitalized, getting medication right? My mind is reeling here.

Then after the year he was diagnosed as being able to go back to "normal" school? Only the family knows this. Only mom, dad and brother actually know what happened during that year.

And maybe Mrs. Sherlach knew - well she would have had access to at least some of those records when he attended 3rd grade (came back).

Dad moved out when he was 9 - that's around 4th/5th grade. Very shortly after he "came back".

<mod snip>

<mod snip>

JMHO

Especially if he is related to or personally knew any of the victims.......

I think there will be A LOT of angry people there in the days and months to come - just from the grieving process.

JMHO

And all across the country. We're all grieving. It must be so much worse for the people of Newtown and the families of those who were killed.

Sounds like AL purged info on himself prior to the attack (eg destroyed hard drive/s) . . .

I&#8217;m still wondering if there is truth to the story that AL visited the school the day before the attack. If so, perhaps he went there seeking his school/behavioral records to try to destroy them too??

I read an article that classmates who knew Adam Lanza from elementary school said they remember him as being very bright but painfully shy, that he didn't make eye contact although he did speak up to answer questions in class.

What I'd like to know is how do we distinguish someone who is simply painfully shy vs. antisocial personality disorder?

This is part of the problem when diagnosing disorders. What falls within the range of "normal" and what are red flags that something is wrong? As for some of the more serious forms of illness like schizophrenia, bipolar,schizo affective- many of these do not manifest until late teens early 20's and at that time it is often hard to decide what is normal teen rebellion and what are red flags to more serious problems- that is until it truly escalates. This is why it can take years, different therapists, different approaches, different tests and monitoring of behavior to figure out what is really going on.

Interesting no evidence that he attended there for 2nd grade - yet 1st and 3rd he was there.

Now I'm wondering just what went on with this child in those early years. We really aren't being given any information on his medical history. He was in 1st grade when they moved there - went to Sandy Hook. Then not there for one school year and then back again for 3rd.

There have been no statements at all concerning ANY diagnoses (did I spel that right? :crazy:) on him from ANY age.

Very early on is when we got the brother's statement that he was developmentally disabled (? - isn't that what he said?) and then Aspergers was mentioned and people ran with that.

Was that 2nd grade year spent in testing - possibly therapy, hospitalized, getting medication right? My mind is reeling here.

Then after the year he was diagnosed as being able to go back to "normal" school? Only the family knows this. Only mom, dad and brother actually know what happened during that year.

And maybe Mrs. Sherlach knew - well she would have had access to at least some of those records when he attended 3rd grade (came back).

Dad moved out when he was 9 - that's around 4th/5th grade. Very shortly after he "came back".

<mod snip>

<mod snip>

JMHO

I wonder if when Dad left that is when Mom took him out of school in the 5th grade.

I too have reflected on the 26 victims but I have noticed it is usually within the context of Sandy Hook so I passed it off as being ...of course, 26 victims.

I did notice in a photo of the pictures with the victims, forget where some article I am sure. The moms picture was in the collage of photos along with all the 26 Sandy Hook victims.

I read an article that classmates who knew Adam Lanza from elementary school said they remember him as being very bright but painfully shy, that he didn't make eye contact although he did speak up to answer questions in class.

What I'd like to know is how do we distinguish someone who is simply painfully shy vs. antisocial personality disorder?

People with antisocial personality disorder may be quite talkative, charming, outgoing and not shy at all. They are manipulative, aggressive rule breakers with no concern for the safety and feelings of others.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001919/

I am no handwriting expert, but looking at Adam Lanza's writing on the 5th grade shirt shows heavy pressure. It would suggest that he is possibly forceful and self determined and warning sign of hostility and potential bodily harm.

It would be interesting to see a more recent handwriting from him.

http://www.toughcases.net/writingpressure.html

Attachments

• shirt-3_4_r560.jpg
    shirt-3_4_r560.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 50
I am no handwriting expert, but looking at Adam Lanza's writing on the 5th grade shirt shows heavy pressure. It would suggest that he is possibly forceful and self determined and warning sign of hostility and potential bodily harm.

It would be interesting to see a more recent handwriting from him.

http://www.toughcases.net/writingpressure.html

Or just not very well developed in his fine motor skills. One of my children who was diagnosed with Asperger/adhd traits and motor development delays used to write with such pressure that he broke the pages of his notebook and our kitchen table still has "2+2=4" from doing his maths homework, he pressed so hard it left marks in the underlying surface.

If LE knows what video sites he viewed, I think they can trace his ID to his particular Internet access. I know for a fact our local newspaper can trace comments made by the public to their computer. I forgot what they told me the process was called.

Anyone's online presence can be tracked by their IP number - that is the number assigned to your computer (or router/modem) when you go online. Since the government already has access to all the online data, all they need is the IP address that the Lanza's internet provider assigned to their house. It can be complicated if the internet provider does not assign static IPs that are always the same. Sometimes a new IP address is acquired everytime a new internet connection is made. Either was the internet provider should have records.

IMO - and I am not a computer or internet expert, just a long time user.

http://rt.com/usa/news/newtown-massacre-adam-otoole-426/

have not seen the photo in above article before

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...tting-worse-burning-himself-months-sandy-hook

in this article the picture of him in the Old Navy (orange) hoodie I saw that photo earlier and the article said it was from catholic school he attended. How old does he appear in that photo?
The author of the first article still has not put together that the fake information circulated by the fake uncle is BS. These reporters are seriously slow and careless on their fact checking. While they mention it has not been verified- they should know by now it is not going to be because the source of the info is a lunatic. JMHO of course.

A-Unty5CcAAyB7X.jpg

This sign now hangs in front of the #Newtown General Store. Thank you, Tom Cabanaugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125