GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

But in the article the reporter said the neighbor was 'walking away from the crime scene.' So I think the interview was after they found her body. JMO

The weird thing will be is IF the killer was the neighbor making the statement.....:what:

RIP "Beautiful girl" Fly high with the other beautiful angles we have lost! I am just sick of monsters coming in like thief's sneaking away killing our children,I have two adult sons and i so love children but am terrified of having grandchildren!I wish parents all over the world would read here,i am not blaming anyone just maybe they would say no to walking to friends/walking alone/ I am sorry if that was a little off topic i been in RJ thread so heartbreaking then i come here and another child gone to soon because of a monster!!

8‘He knew all along:’ accused killer aided search for missing Spalding girl

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/he-knew-all-along-accused-killer-aided-search-for-/nTdrk/

Also from article.....

As Robin Goen pulled out of her driveway Friday, a new neighbor ran up with an urgent question.

“Have you seen a little girl?” the neighbor asked

Like others in the Williamson community, Shane Collett joined law enforcement authorities in the search for Skylar as dusk approached Friday.

Moore, one of the neighbors, said that when he saw Collett, “he was standing there like nothing had happened.”

“Everything was normal,” Moore said. “You would never, ever think –.” His voice trailed off.

When Collett stopped Goen on Friday, she said, he never used Skylar’s name and simply said the girl “never made it to the house.”

If she was found that close to her home and the heat sensors did not pick up the heat from her body, does that mean she had been deceased for a period of time before they used the sensors? How fast does heat leave the body?

I'm sure other people have answered this but it would depend on where she was found and the ambient air temp. The colder it is, the faster the body cools and vice versa.

Mel

Also from article.....

As Robin Goen pulled out of her driveway Friday, a new neighbor ran up with an urgent question.

“Have you seen a little girl?” the neighbor asked

Like others in the Williamson community, Shane Collett joined law enforcement authorities in the search for Skylar as dusk approached Friday.

Moore, one of the neighbors, said that when he saw Collett, “he was standing there like nothing had happened.”

“Everything was normal,” Moore said. “You would never, ever think –.” His voice trailed off.

When Collett stopped Goen on Friday, she said, he never used Skylar’s name and simply said the girl “never made it to the house.”

bbm

He makes me sick, how many times do perps insert themselves in searches just to gauge the damage the've done and to see if anyone is on to them.

They are the scum waiting at the gates of a fiery hell. I'm sorry but no one can give any reason to me that can justify his actions.

And also from article:

"Collett remained in jail without bond Sunday. Neighbors said police took him into custody Friday evening, apparently a few hours before state game wardens located Skylar’s body behind a pile of logging debris."

(Italics mine)

Of course, that is hearsay. But, wouldn't it be "loverly" if he were the person who said that Skylar was dead before her body was found .. if his big mouth gave him away.

I rather think that the fact that no one was at the house but him, and that is where Skylar was likely to go, well, that might make him a person of high interest anyway. Like ~ "K.I.S.S."

bbm

He makes me sick, how many times do perps insert themselves in searches just to gauge the damage the've done and to see if anyone is on to them.

They are the scum waiting at the gates of a fiery hell. I'm sorry but no one can give any reason to me that can justify his actions.

I agree. I don't think he 'snapped'. It's unreasonable to think he or any child of his girlfriends would never run into another disabled child again.

Even with her disability, Skylar was a very pretty girl. Prettier than average. I honestly believe these sicko's are attracted to a child's excitement about the upcoming Christmas holiday. And so what if she was clothed. He could have put her clothes back on easily after she was deceased.

And also from article:

"Collett remained in jail without bond Sunday. Neighbors said police took him into custody Friday evening, apparently a few hours before state game wardens located Skylar’s body behind a pile of logging debris."

(Italics mine)

Of course, that is hearsay. But, wouldn't it be "loverly" if he were the person who said that Skylar was dead before her body was found .. if his big mouth gave him away.

I rather think that the fact that no one was at the house but him, and that is where Skylar was likely to go, well, that might make him a person of high interest anyway. Like ~ "K.I.S.S."

BBM. I missed that he was alone at the house. He was alone at 11am when Skylar was walking to play with her friend? So what happened, Skylar called asking if she could come play with her friend, the perp was alone and he said ya come on over? :furious:

... Man can I think of a whole lotta ways we can fill state and federal budget defecits with what to do with these sick perps once convicted. :furious:

8‘He knew all along:’ accused killer aided search for missing Spalding girl

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/he-knew-all-along-accused-killer-aided-search-for-/nTdrk/

Interesting new information in this article...

previously it had been reported that playmate and her mother was NOT at home when Skylar was going over to play...

This article reports:

"Late that morning, Skylar had left home wearing her favorite sweater....."

"That playmate was there with her mother and two men, the homeowner and Collett."

FYI... Collett lived with "GF", GF's father (owner), and GF's daughter (Skylar's playmate).

I agree. I don't think he 'snapped'. It's unreasonable to think he or any child of his girlfriends would never run into another disabled child again.

Even with her disability, Skylar was a very pretty girl. Prettier than average. I honestly believe these sicko's are attracted to a child's excitement about the upcoming Christmas holiday. And so what if she was clothed. He could have put her clothes back on easily after she was deceased.

bbm

This part bothers me in so many cases,because so often we really don't get the answers to those types of questions. For unsolved cases it's important, but on the other hand for the victims and their families I can understand respecting their privacy.

I have to go with the latter and respect the families and can only hope that LE compare cases to solve the unsolved cases that have similar MO's.

The weird thing will be is IF the killer was the neighbor making the statement.....:what:

I am so curious. I think he might have been the one who was interviewed. How many other men would there be on that street who had 10 yr old girls that were the victim's ' best friend'?

I think it was probably him and it was weird he was calling his girl friends daughter ' HIS ' daughter. JMO

bbm

This part bothers me in so many cases,because so often we really don't get the answers to those types of questions. For unsolved cases it's important, but on the other hand for the victims and their families I can understand respecting their privacy.

I have to go with the latter and respect the families and can only hope that LE compare cases to solve the unsolved cases that have similar MO's.

Oh, I agree. I guess I just meant when we read or hear a comment which states they were dressed when found, that doesn't necessarily mean certain things did not happen.

I am so curious. I think he might have been the one who was interviewed. How many other men would there be on that street who had 10 yr old girls that were the victim's ' best friend'?

I think it was probably him and it was weird he was calling his girl friends daughter ' HIS ' daughter. JMO

The way he referred to his GF's daughter as HIS daughter stood out to me, too!

Especially now in light of the information that he had been living at GF's residence for just a few months...

JMO

I just read an article on my phone that attributed that comment to an "Alex P-something." Sorry for the absence of a link. Someone's post on FB about a different story took me to the mobile news site and I clicked on the story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back