GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant figure out for the life of me where the crime scene is. Other than where Noelle was found. Maybe the vehicle? If the woodlot is the whole crime scene I may gather some measure of comfort. That these 2 didn't have her long and it was over quickly. The best I guess i can hope for at this point. Are any locals seeing either of these 2's vehicles in their drives?

If someone from Sarnia did indeed post on the FB event, I find it very strange that she would have to give directions to someone who has lived in the Sarnia area almost all her life(minus time at University and such). Assuming the person gave her directions in Sarnia of course.

Well, that's why I really wanted that part of what I wrote that was snipped by the mods to be voiced, I am sure family or even LE could possibly be lurking around here, and if in fact she did post those posts to that wall, it could be in her hard drive, or maybe her mom could re-find the event...was just something that I wanted to throw out there.
If TB did in fact write that, could mean a lot for the case...I mean not necessarily remorse, but by trying to cover her tracks.

The only problem with internet posts....and its been a lifelong struggle..is to prove TB actually made them..her account or not..I have friends whose accounts are hacked all the time (especially from cells)....even if they had an ip address stamp linking the posting to the computer....they would still have to prove it was TB..and not someone using their computer....anyone here have left their browser open and forget to log out?

IMO....if the police had any doubt whatsoever..first degree murder charges would never have been laid..it makes them look incompetent when they charge and loose..and for such a very strong charge..and so soon...I think that accident can be ruled out

Agree. That Murder 1 charge came quickly. It tells me they have really good evidence. And on both. Premeditated Intent,Carried out,Intent to Conceal the Crime etc. etc. Yep. Murder 1.

The only problem with internet posts....and its been a lifelong struggle..is to prove TB actually made them..her account or not..I have friends whose accounts are hacked all the time (especially from cells)....even if they had an ip address stamp linking the posting to the computer....they would still have to prove it was TB..and not someone using their computer....anyone here have left their browser open and forget to log out?

True, she could deny she wrote those...her history in her computer before or after those posts could prove it was her, depending on what activity she did ie...check a bank account, reply to an email etc...I am sure LE is all over it!

If someone from Sarnia did indeed post on the FB event, I find it very strange that she would have to give directions to someone who has lived in the Sarnia area almost all her life(minus time at University and such). Assuming the person gave her directions in Sarnia of course.

She wasn't from Sarnia...Courtright or Corunna is about 15-20 minutes away, if I was in those towns I wouldn't know where I was going.
Once you get into our little streets, everything looks the same, and if she was angry and drinking, even a little she could have gotten misguided easily.

True, she could deny she wrote those...her history in her computer before or after those posts could prove it was her, depending on what activity she did ie...check a bank account, reply to an email etc...I am sure LE is all over it!

Very Very true...Good Post

I agree, many of my friends kids have gone on there page and wrote comments (saying what great kids they are) joking as if it is the parent writing it. So yes this could easily happen.

She wasn't from Sarnia...Courtright or Corunna is about 15-20 minutes away, if I was in those towns I wouldn't know where I was going.
Once you get into our little streets, everything looks the same, and if she was angry and drinking, even a little she could have gotten misguided easily.

Agreed. I lived in Sarnia for 26 years (grew up there) and I wasn't familiar with all the streets and often had to ask my dad for directions.

LOL i had fb friends (husbands) go on to their wives account and post what a wonderful husband they are and they sooooo lucky they came into their life..I think I will cook them a big dinner tonight

Soooo glad u chimed in. I have seen you thank many posts. Please take this the right way. I luv your board name. Too funny. Laughing with you and not at you. It's priceless. Brought me a smile and a chuckle everytime i saw it. Much needed. So hello and welcome :seeya:

Glad you posted this, Bravo...

I, too, have seen the board name in the Thanks Sections... And got a kick out of it! :D

:wagon: Oldhag! :welcome:

ETA.... Oh No.... OLD BAG..... NOT Old hag! SOOO sorry...:blushing:

Cryin laffin^:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: oldbag ya couldn't of come to a better thread at a better time. Tears from laughter is much better than the sad one's. Great name my friend :seeya:

I agree, many of my friends kids have gone on there page and wrote comments (saying what great kids they are) joking as if it is the parent writing it. So yes this could easily happen.

Oh My Gosh...

I am gonna try that...

Go on my DD's FaceBook Page and write what a Fantastic Mom I am...:rocker:

(Just kidding... :giggle: )

Oh My Gosh...

I am gonna try that...

Go on my DD's FaceBook Page and write what a Fantastic Mom I am...:rocker:

(Just kidding... :giggle: )

Haaaa!!!!!! Great idea. I dont do FB but doesn't mean we cant say what wonderful people/parents we are on our kids FB :great:

Haaaa!!!!!! Great idea. I dont do FB but doesn't mean we cant say what wonderful people/parents we are on our kids FB :great:

Yes... We can just say we are being proactive in getting appreciation this way! And proactive is all good...isn't it?

:D

About the original FB page regarding NP being missing:

At one time, I deleted my FB, then after some time, I signed up again... when I did, all the previous stuff (postings) was on it, even friends who had 'friended' me were still there. Which leads me to believe that if NP's mom reactivated the original 'NP is missing' group, the info about TB and her postings would still be there? (unless TB herself or someone acting on her behalf went back and deleted them from her end.)

Just a thought...
The above is JMO
Cheers

At one time, I deleted my FB, then after some time, I signed up again... when I did, all the previous stuff (postings) was on it, even friends who had 'friended' me were still there. Which leads me to believe that if NP's mom reactivated the original 'NP is missing' group, the info about TB and her postings would still be there? (unless TB herself or someone acting on her behalf went back and deleted them from her end.)

Just a thought...
The above is JMO
Cheers

Terrific idea! :thumb:

Just a thought...
The above is JMO
Cheers

I went to my FB and into my events to see if I ever had any, I didn't...if I did I was going to try to delete one and then bring it back...anyone care to try?

I went to my FB and into my events to see if I ever had any, I didn't...if I did I was going to try to delete one and then bring it back...anyone care to try?

Funny you bring this up, I in fact have an event (created by myself) that is a few years old now, I tried to delete it and couldn't for the life of me figure out how... there seemed to be no option. So I have zero idea how NP's mother did it. Maybe I'm just not that computer savy.

Hence the reason why people who have inside info from the family should keep this info off of these boards. We want a fair trial so that both of the accused remain behind bars, hopefully, for life. JMO

Jumping off your post, FF....

Another reason is because there may be people who are friends and family of the accused here, and they may or may not believe in the guilt of accused.

They may use information gleaned here for the benefit of the accused and their defense.

It has been done before, Casey Anothony and Victoria Stafford cases to name but a few.

That being said, there have been numerous cases where things that WSers have found, have been brought to the attention of authorities and heavily influenced the outcome of the case in a positive way. Notably Jon Benet Ramsay, Zahra Baker and Victoria Stafford, but, there are many, many others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joaquín Tórrez