GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that!
So if I read that correctly that says that FB will have the group still and everything in it, and if LE is lurking and see's this, and finds it may be useful to the case, then they can request it...??? :twocents:

Absolutely. Once something is out there it is there even if the account as been deactivated.

Even if you think its gone there are people that know what they are doing to find it.

There plea will come out tomorrow in court wont it?

If someone from Sarnia did indeed post on the FB event, I find it very strange that she would have to give directions to someone who has lived in the Sarnia area almost all her life(minus time at University and such). Assuming the person gave her directions in Sarnia of course.

I lived in Sarnia for 23yrs, in the same house my whole life yet I would need to ask directions for many neighbourhoods in Sarnia. As small as it is, there are still a number of side streets that you might not be able to place especially if you have been drinking.

About the original FB page regarding NP being missing:

At one time, I deleted my FB, then after some time, I signed up again... when I did, all the previous stuff (postings) was on it, even friends who had 'friended' me were still there. Which leads me to believe that if NP's mom reactivated the original 'NP is missing' group, the info about TB and her postings would still be there? (unless TB herself or someone acting on her behalf went back and deleted them from her end.)

Just a thought...
The above is JMO
Cheers

I wouldn't think TB would have been able to delete her own comments ( if she did make them) once the event was closed, I think it would be preserved the way it was when closed. Her comments might disappear if her FB account would be closed though, I don't know if it has?

Jumping off your post, FF....

Another reason is because there may be people who are friends and family of the accused here, and they may or may not believe in the guilt of accused.

They may use information gleaned here for the benefit of the accused and their defense.

It has been done before, Casey Anothony and Victoria Stafford cases to name but a few.

That being said, there have been numerous cases where things that WSers have found, have been brought to the attention of authorities and heavily influenced the outcome of the case in a positive way. Notably Jon Benet Ramsay, Zahra Baker and Victoria Stafford, but, there are many, many others as well.

It makes me wonder how many times those accused have come here to read up on their own cases before they were caught? That is kind of creepy...

SHE, in her adult life lived in Courtright.

Her parents are of the Brights Grove area and she lived in Sarnia proper for years also.

I am sure if you check, she once attended St. Benedict's Catholic elementary school which was in Sarnia.

Even still, she wouldn't know all of the streets in Sarnia by heart. I know all the main roads and ones around my home, as I mentioned I only lived in one house, one street while growing up, so it's still possible she'd need directions.

JMO if she did leave the party walking AND lived out in Courtright, maybe she had a friend that lived downtown and that is where she was thinking she could walk to. I have friends that are walking distant from Christina but they are on side streets and off the top of my head I wouldn't remember exactly what street off of Christina would lead to their house. And I'm talking 3-4 blocks distance.

I know NP is the only one who could answer it but the main thing in my head is, mad or not, why was she walking away knowing she lived too far to walk home? Did she have another closer destination in mind? I know she was most likely drinking but there is a difference between assuming you could walk from one end of Sarnia to the other to get home while drunk in NYE and trying to walk to a neighbouring town. I could only think she had a closer destination in mind even if her leaving the party was spur of the moment.

Sorry I haven't introduced myself I've been on here for days, saw the original 'missing' FB page put up from her mom and came here looking for updates since I am not living in Sarnia any more. I first came across this site a few months ago though while following a bit of the Morgan Ingram case but the threads for that one moved WAY too fast for me to keep up let alone join here and post in LOL.

God, if these 2 <modsnip> plead insanity, I'll be so upset. Look at that guy who beheaded a passenger on a Grey Hound bus a few years ago, is he not out now? He pleaded insanity from what I remember... *gulp*

This is all MOO

...The Murder 1 charge came quickly. It tells me they have really good evidence. And on both. Premeditated Intent,Carried out,Intent to Conceal the Crime etc. etc....

No offence to the poster of this quote, I'm just using it as an example...

I keep seeing quotes like the above in reference to the obvious guilt of the accused in question... by seeming veterans and new-comers a like... It smacks of rumour mongering, imo.

Not to defend the accused, but it sounds as if some of us have forgotten the old adage "innocent until proven guilty" ... Don't get me wrong, these 2 sound like they they could have very well done what we all think they have done, but they may not have done it as deviantly as some of us think... in fact, I haven't seen a newsource yet that has claimed the 2 accused have done anything specifically to the victim (I am prepared to stand corrected on that).... a lot has been implied, and implications certainly feel like a kissing cousin to a rumour...

I can't be the only one aware that a person can be held (and or convicted) under any charge by a LE organization... Guy Paul Morin, Steven Truscott, Rubin Carter all come to mind, the timing and circumstances are certainly different, but these are all cases of "Guilty before proven innocent".... It would stand to reason that the accused in this case have some cards stacked against them, but LE have been off before and as human beings we tend to hold to beliefs instead of thinking critically... I'm guilty of this frequently.

To think critically and effectively would be to keep an open mind to the possibilities... at least imo.

There plea will come out tomorrow in court wont it?

Hard to say crazyladi :seeya: I would think we will first see more charges laid than just the Murder1 before either enter a plea. IMO

While police remain tight-lipped about the investigation, new and disturbing information is being learned about the two people charged with first degree murder in connection with the elementary school teacher's death.

31-year-old Tanya Bogdanovich and 19-year-old Michael MacGregor are scheduled to make a court appearance Thursday January 10th.

Profiles of a man and woman, believed to be Bogdanovich and MacGregor, appear on the website "Fetlife" indicating a shared obsession with rape and torture. The user names were found connected to a group called "Kinky Cougar Connection" and "Brother/Sister Love." Various kinds of rape were listed by both users under fetishes.

http://www.fm96.com/Channels/newsinfo/localnews/story.aspx?ID=1855749

God, if these 2 <modsnip> plead insanity, I'll be so upset. Look at that guy who beheaded a passenger on a Grey Hound bus a few years ago, is he not out now? He pleaded insanity from what I remember... *gulp*

This is all MOO

No worries. Neither one will qualify for it in the Legal Interpretation. Not to say a Defense Atty. wont try it. IMO

Ive been doing some sleuthing on my own and discovering some interesting information.
Im shocked by what I've read and I thought for sure the family would be asking that details are not repeated by anyone, especially by reliable sources?????

This is all MOO

Insanity would be highly difficult to plea, being that the accused, TB, was quite able to successfully complete college recently, obtain employment, live and work in the community and college, and take care of children. By all appearances, TB appears quite sane, even if morally bankrupt IMO

Not much is known about MM but he looks to be quite sane while playing on trampoline and not a care in the world. Also MOO

Ive been doing some sleuthing on my own and discovering some interesting information.
Im shocked by what I've read and I thought for sure the family would be asking that details are not repeated by anyone, especially by reliable sources?????

I am sure they are asking that things remain private but it's the nature of the beast... people need to talk and then people love to talk.

I have to say, this is the first case I followed on websleuths. But I am hooked. I joined to chime in, but by the time my email was validated, the post was long past or answered. So, I am merely following along. Everyone has great information / theories on here. Maybe you should all go back to the drawing board in the career department & become real investigators - you are all wonderful at it! I do believe LE has more than one set of eyes on this board, & you are all helping them work out kinks. What ever the case, LE was quick with an arrest & thats what matters. Here's to hoping the accused stay where they are for many years to come.

In respect to NP, Her legacy will continue for many, many years to come. While it is sad that she lost her life the way she did, she will NEVER be forgotten. Even after she has passed, she will continue to do what she does best - bring smiles to students faces! Noelle's gift has raised $20,400 thus far!! Now, that's a lot of SMASH HITS!!!!

Rest Peacefully In Paradise Noelle. I did not know you personally, but I will never forget you.

I am sure they are asking that things remain private but it's the nature of the beast... people need to talk and then people love to talk.

yes I agree but not if it could jeopardize a case. Someone has posted details on their FB page. Im stunned.

LE hasnt released this info so Im not sure why this person would. Maybe thinking only friends would read it?

Wait, would COD jeopardize a case? Maybe not .. but still.

This is all MOO

Then it's up to the prosecution to prove they aren't insane. Both in college or whatever, she has kids, I've read people on here stating they've known her for years and she was fine...then hopefully would come the FB comments on the Missing FB page to prove she wasn't insane, I don't know...just my opinion. Insane people don't do normal things! However, normal people don't do insane things like this either...rambling I guess LOL This whole things blows my mind...I need to get away from the computer for a bit :) :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member