**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
How they will ever spin the self defense domestic violence is beyond me. Does anyone know if this domestic violence expert the defense (in opening statements) said we will hear from has ever even talked with Jodi? I am thinking of the CA case where the grief expert was called by defense to inform the jury about the different responses to grief.

Didn't she also abuse a cat?

Babysat a co-workers cat and left it in a dark room with food and water for 2 weeks. The cat was shaking when it came out.
Per the former co-worker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is 1 thing I learned from watching her, it is this. There is absolutely no chance she is going to plead guilty and end this. She is going to continue to maintain her innocence forever now.

Babysat a co-workers cat and left it in a dark room with food and water for 2 weeks. The cat was shaking when it came out.
Per the former co-worker.

I secretly cheered her cat when she was pointing out all the scratches on her arms! Lol

A psychopaths brain activity is extremely low in stressful situations.

From the JVM psych lady when asked wtf is up with JA stretching backwards over the chair in the interrogation video.

Is there any chance the defense can all of a sudden ask for an insanity plea?

From the JVM psych lady when asked wtf is up with JA stretching backwards over the chair in the interrogation video.

I would bet my last dollar she could pass a poly on every one of her versions.

That makes sense. I was shocked with CA and shocked here too with their relaxed manner and lack of any anxiety whatsoever. How would you not be extremely nervous/scared, etc?

My pit bull is sweet and wouldn't harm a fly. I resent you comparing my sweet dog to that animal (Jodi).

hahaha! I'm sitting here with my sweet little doggy who is also a pit bull, and she is just a love-bug! My little ones run her ragged, and she licks them repeatedly in return. Pit bulls get a bad rap. No inbred aggression whatsoever, unlike many other breeds. But very loyal, very trainable, and very sharp teeth and strong jaws. Bad owners have taken advantage of these traits. :(

JA is pure evil.

Well I am off to do something pleasant ....like take my kid out for ice cream sundaes:) bbl

There was no exit wound. The bullet was still in his cheek. There also was no bleeding within the brain according to the ME which means he had probably already bled out. There was no blood in his head and since his throat was cut that would make sense. That is why the ME believes he was shot last. jmo

But remember he (ME) said he couldn't tell for sure because the brain is soft tissue and had decomposed too much. He also said there was sign of hemorrhaging at the bullet wound entrance.

Maybe he was shot first..

His neck was slashed from ear to ear. It was dangling, only held together by his spine. IMO this came last.

In my theory, the gunshot comes first, he stumbled around and went to the mirror to instinctively check on the head wound and she started stabbing him in the back and he sprays blood from his mouth. Then, as he tried to crawl away he made it as far as the end of the tile leading to the bedroom and she was probably stabbing him the whole way. She didn't want him to make it to the door so once he got to the end of the tile, she straddled him while he was on his stomach, pulled his head back and hacked his throat until his head was almost decapitated. This is what actually killed him.

This is what I think happened.

Yes, the bullet casing being on top of a pool of blood would lead one to think that the the shot came last but, the bullet casing could have landed anywhere in the bathroom and have been kicked onto the blood.

This post is all my opinion...

How they will ever spin the self defense domestic violence is beyond me. Does anyone know if this domestic violence expert the defense (in opening statements) said we will hear from has ever even talked with Jodi? I am thinking of the CA case where the grief expert was called by defense to inform the jury about the different responses to grief.

I am going to guess that it will be hypothetical and that the expert did not speak to JA. Maybe the grief expert will reappear to explain the "ugly coping" of the lies and going to dry hump Ryan the next day.

I think there are a lot of weapons being toted by someone who's also carrying a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv